IGNORED

A prophetic vision, I know! But of what? Stars???

oliveoil

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Although my dreams are personal about things concerning me. I know this one is different. In fact it wasn't even a dream, I had just woke up, still had my eyes closed.

I was looking up at a clear night sky at a group of stars. One of them started slowly moving as I watched. It moved on for a moment then the entire cluster followed, catching up they all moved together. I noticed that they left no void in the sky, for back behind their place was more stars. As I watched them moving cross ways in the sky, there suddenly appeared a comet in the are where they were positioned at. It moved downward in a showy display and disappeared from my sight.

Then upward in the direction the group of stars were moving, there appeared another comet, it wasn't as bright, nor as visible as the other, and disappeared as quickly as it appeared. After this the cluster of moving stars just sort of took a dive, dropping downward toward earth, making a beautiful display as they traveled. I watched them closely, enjoying the view until the vision ended.

I know this vision pertains to something important, the cluster of stars, their movements and the comets, but I have no ideal what. Maybe some of you have know. For real stars don't just fall toward earth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/26/1950

I think these scripture texts apply:

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth." Rev. 12:3, 4a, NIV

"And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Thank you, Oliveoil, for sharing that vision with us. I do believe it was from the Lord and that it is prophetic. I do believe we are living in those last days before the return of Christ and that we are nearing the seven years of tribulation, if we are not already in them.

Time is short. God has given you a vision, I believe, of a fulfillment of prophecy soon to be realized.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/04/1963

Hi, Oliveoil,

If I had a dream like that I'd definitely think that sort of a personal breakthrough is along the way and nothing at all can stop it. The stars were 'dancing' for you and the comets, usually associated with danger and trouble, disappeared from the scene quite harmlessly.

Hope I'm right and you really enjoy whatever the Lord has in store for you.

Blessings.

I read this passage of scripture today:

Isaiah 13:6-13:

"Wail, for the day of the LORD is near;

it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

7 Because of this, all hands will go limp,

every man

If weather permits, be ready for a sky show tonight

By Joey Holleman · The (Columbia) State

http://dwb.heraldonline.com/local/story/62...p-5471030c.html

(Published December 7

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Do any of you know of two comets that has appeared in the past few years are is about to appear for I thought that maybe these were a sign marking past movement are maybe future movements. Maybe some event took place during the movement of one are both of these comets. One of them was bright, and clearly visible, it was in the right side of the night sky(Southwest) moving eastward. The other was more faint, smaller, toward the east, moving downward. The cluster of stars were high up in the Southwest moving around toward the East. Thanks everyone.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Any time I don't understand a dream, Like the one I had last night about a family friend, I wait on the Lord, inquire of Him. Has he recently given you scripture that would pertain to this. I don't reveal it unless I feel released of the Lord to do so, because sometimes, he shows us something that is intimate for us only, like in a intimate relationship. I've shared dreams in the past and I wondered why I wouldn't hear from him concerning this way, then I had one of those light bulb moments and realized, oh yeah, that was for me only or only for the purpose of intercession.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Although my dreams are personal about things concerning me. I know this one is different. In fact it wasn't even a dream, I had just woke up, still had my eyes closed.

I was looking up at a clear night sky at a group of stars. One of them started slowly moving as I watched. It moved on for a moment then the entire cluster followed, catching up they all moved together. I noticed that they left no void in the sky, for back behind their place was more stars. As I watched them moving cross ways in the sky, there suddenly appeared a comet in the are where they were positioned at. It moved downward in a showy display and disappeared from my sight.

Then upward in the direction the group of stars were moving, there appeared another comet, it wasn't as bright, nor as visible as the other, and disappeared as quickly as it appeared. After this the cluster of moving stars just sort of took a dive, dropping downward toward earth, making a beautiful display as they traveled. I watched them closely, enjoying the view until the vision ended.

I know this vision pertains to something important, the cluster of stars, their movements and the comets, but I have no ideal what. Maybe some of you have know. For real stars don't just fall toward earth.

How Blessed you are to have such an awesome dream/vision and thank you for sharing. I was just reading about a huge star that fell from the sky when in Revelations, when the trumpets sound, the seals are broken and the bowls of wrath are spilled into the world, a huge star does fall from the sky. But your dream sounded soothing as if you would have had a soft smile of awe and inspiration upon your face upon awakening and then the realization of what a profound dream it was. If you don't do it now, you may want to start a dream journal and see where it takes you, where God takes you. :emot-questioned: