IGNORED

Im dying inside! How do you live life?!... Literally?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

God doesn't always answer in our time manner..for me I had to take a job at a temp to perm company. I worked as a temp a month,then was hired perament,within 3 months I was promoted to warehouse supervisor. I stayed for 6 years and never missed a days work. however I wasn't growing spiritually.My boss and I came to a undersstanding and I left.I believe that I am now where He wants me. I don't make the money I once did,but He has blessed me so much.I now serve Him by job training mentally challanged adults and I have never been happier working.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

whysoblind,

There are many people who have had the experience of God answering prayers in these areas that DOK was asking for advice, mind you different avenues were taken, but God showed up and took care of His people. You can't knock someone who doesn't walk in fear. Many have learned to trust God, from years of serving Him-do you resent that. What answer are you wanting. We tell you God answers our prayers, remain steadfast, Trust in God.

Maybe your in the season, where God expects you to seek Him, Are you spending quality time in Prayer, His Word and Quiet Time. You know we are not responsible to do the work for others-everyone is accountable, You are responsible to seek it out from the true shephard. Many, not saying you, run here and there for a "word from the Lord" from this one and that one- and have no idea how to listen to the Holy Spirit for themselves-these people are like immature babes, who refuse to be weaned from the bottle. Sometimes it is time to grow in the Lord. We only wanted to encourage and share from our hearts and that's All. I wanted to Glorify God-in anouncing that He hears us when we pray and He is faithful. But if someone doesn't have enough "Word of God" in your heart/spirit, then how can anyone expect to hear Him??? Church isn't enough, someone else's preaching is great, but (prayerfully) they got that Word from seeking God themselves. So it came to them from God (prayerfully) then it is sowed out to the congregation. Is it not better to be lead by the true Shepherd, who will lead you beside the still waters in pastures that are green and healthy-So that you can eat directly yourself from the Shepherd-in the path that He leads you. Then when you attend church- the Lord is watering the seed that has already been planted in your heart.

Seek Him out you will find Him. But seek the kingdom of God first. . .

Candi770

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Striving is a problem for some people. I believe that you are striving, dear. Just be that doer that God tells us to be, and see how God enters in! He opens doors for us and blesses us..why? Because we are His favoured children. Is God your Daddy? Make Him your Daddy! How sweet He is to His children!

He is not a hard taskmaster. His burden is not heavy. He rewards those who diligently seek Him, and you will certainly be rewarded (if you haven't been already and don't recognize it)!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Dear WhySoBlind,

It is a little awesome to come in so late on this overwhelming discussion. But you are so obviously seeking and searching for wisdom. I want to share something so simple. We receive only by faith. You know that. Everything that God gives comes by faith, even wisdom and direction. You can ask for a thousand years but if there is no faith then no receiving. ....

So. Begin to thank God. Thank Him for leading you. Thank him for speaking to you and breaking through to you. Thank him for giving you a sound mind that is able to think. Thank him for never leaving you or forsaking you. THank him for opening doors and giving you peace. For everything that you are asking thank him. He is right there just waiting for you to begin to receive. Thanksgiving is a token and expression of our receiving. And then thank him for thinking through you, for giving you his thoughts. You do not have to go by feelings. Just begin to live by faith. Simply trust him to break through to you. begin making decisions. Step by step you will gain peace and direction.

Thank him tonight that you do not have to fear or fret or be anxious that He is your King leading your every foot step. And then make some foot steps. Read the Bible and as you read it tell God that you believe that is for you and thank him.........your entire outlook will change. Presently you are experiencing double mindedness. It will go away as you simply thank God for answering your prayers. I suggest that you do this for awhile and watch yourself change.

I realize I could have quoted scripture. You have been critical of no scripture quotes. but you know the Word. And you know the scriptures concering thankfulness and faith.......

Blessings.......and feel free to pm if you desire.