• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

There is no way to compare the Satanic cult of Islam to the Chosen of the Lord, "The Jews".

Oh I was not comparing that at all. But of course many Arabs ARE the Chosen of the Lord, as they have faith in Christ and are one with Him and His Church of all true believers, including Jewish believers.

But a non-believing Muslim is in the same spiritual state as a non-believing Jew, and of course a believing Arab Christian in Iraq or Egypt or the West Bank has the assurance of salvation and is our Brother in Christ while an Orthodox Jew in Israel is neither.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Look the fact is that we all either belong to Christ or we belong to Satan. That goes for each and every human being, no matter what they call themselves.

All these posts running down whole groups of people just seem so hateful and unchristian.

Christ is what saves. Do the Moslems follow Christ? Do the majority of Jews follow Christ? The answer is the same for both questions.

I think God would want us to show both groups through ourselves what the love of Christ really means. I don't believe this outright hate accomplishes this.

Is Speaking the truth Hate? As Paul said; Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

The True Word of God came through the Jews, The Messiah came from the Jews, The First disciples and believers came from the Jews, Christ Jesus was born of a Jew from the line of David, are you then saying that like the muslims the Jews are of Satan? What came about with the Jews was God's plan that we Gentiles might be grafted in. They are still His Chosen people and always will be. I think we need be careful what we say of the Jews as the Bible states;

Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zec 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Chosen or not, without faith in Christ they are going to hell along with all people who reject salvation through Christ.

There is no way to compare the Satanic cult of Islam to the Chosen of the Lord, "The Jews".

Oh I was not comparing that at all. But of course many Arabs ARE the Chosen of the Lord, as they have faith in Christ and are one with Him and His Church of all true believers, including Jewish believers.

But a non-believing Muslim is in the same spiritual state as a non-believing Jew, and of course a believing Arab Christian in Iraq or Egypt or the West Bank has the assurance of salvation and is our Brother in Christ while an Orthodox Jew in Israel is neither.

I was not replying to your post specifically just making a statement of fact and truth according to the Scriptures.

:emot-hug:

Me to.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Hitler and the Muslims are alike in that the are controlled by the same Hate of the Jews.

There is absolutely no excuse for the crimes that have been committed against Jews. And how they are continued to be treated is wrong also.

No, I think all of society are- accepting Muslims and cowarding to their threats- You will have far greater problems from that.

The more you give in to their demands- the more ground they take.

All Isreal wants is their land-nothing more than that. They aren't forcing death on those who don't convert.

Sorry- No comparison.

I find it somewhat interesting that all that Islam has produced in this world the evil and wickedness yet most condemnation is towards the Chosen People of the Lord, the Jews. I think one needs to leave the plan God has for His Chosen to Him, and quit trying to condem them when the great evil of Islam is almost at your doors. The true Jew is my brother and sister and I stand by them, and we are blessed through them lest we forget.

My brothers and sisters in Christ are all those who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, that would include Arabs, Jews, Africans and Chinese. The Body of Christ is now spread through the whole earth praise God just as Christ prophesied. I do not spiritually stand with nor should any Christian worship with or pray with Jews who practice Judaism, as Judaism denies Christ and thus is of the anti-Christ.

I do believe Israel is unfairly held out and is persecuted, and I believe Jewish people have obviously been persecuted throughout history and today. But my support of modern Israel is political, not spiritual. We are blessed ONLY through Jesus Christ and what He has done for us, nothing more nothing less, we should never take our eyes of Christ alone.

Guest shiloh357
Look the fact is that we all either belong to Christ or we belong to Satan. That goes for each and every human being, no matter what they call themselves.

All these posts running down whole groups of people just seem so hateful and unchristian.

Christ is what saves. Do the Moslems follow Christ? Do the majority of Jews follow Christ? The answer is the same for both questions.

I think God would want us to show both groups through ourselves what the love of Christ really means. I don't believe this outright hate accomplishes this.

Hate? Oh please. Telling the truth about Islam is not hate. Islam is a psychosis; it has the bloodiest any religion in this world, hands down. It was created by a sick, bloodthirsty, child molesting, pervert.

The Arab/Muslim world owns more land than any other ethnicity/religious group. They took a good portion of it by bloody conquest. Islam was spread solely by conquest. If it were not imposed, or misrepresented, no sane, intelligent, thinking person would ever become a Muslim. Therefore, you either have to threaten someone upon the pain of death, or lie to them about what the religion really believes in order to gain converts. It is based not upon love or any of the attributes that comprise Christianity or Judaism.

There is no comparing the crusades or the conquest of Canaan to the way Islam has imposed itself upon anyone weaker than itself. In Christian and Jewish nations Islamic places of worship are protected by law, but Christians and Jews are not even allowed to carry a Bible in public in Muslim countries and to speak of Jesus to a Muslim in a Muslim country is the death penalty. Yet these conditions are not found for Muslims in Christian or Jewish nations, such as England, the US or Israel.

Yet you have the audacity to talk about "hate" towards Muslims. The only way a real Christian can be safe in Muslim nations is become a "Dhimmi" and that has to purchased (assuming you live long enough to purchase it). Even if you do manage to become a Dhimmi, you have no rights, and are still less than chattel. Yet we are so "hateful?" Get a clue.

Islam is scourge on humanity that pretends it is a religion. It deserves nothing but full and utter contempt for the bloodshed it has brought on humanity.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Well, in regards to the public opinion manipulation argument:

I remember one day when four aircraft slammed into some buildings and into the ground as a result of a planned attack by some islamic terrorists. Osama took the credit for the plan, and I accept his admission. I believe he told the truth when he said that he plans to destroy us. It's not some made-up drivel designed by members of the US Government hatched to keep us in line.

Even if you completely disregard the actions of 9/11, you still have to account for the many times that islamic terrorists carried out attacks against us in various forms, leading up to 9/11.

No, there is no resemblance to Hitler's lead up to his war and what is going on today in ours, except for the fact that our world is in the same state of denial as it was in the late 1930's and refuses to wake up to the threat that is slapping us in the face daily. The Hitler reference applies not to what our Govenment is doing, but what islam and it's violent brand of adherants are doing to the world at the moment. Read their very words! It's right there in front of your face, and yet some people refuse to listen to even to ones who speak them!

Incredible.

While it's considered chic, trendy, cool, and hip to chase around little conspiracy theories created by people who can't stand George Bush, the truth is that we have thousands of people right now who are defending the very existence of millions.

And all we can do is sit around talking about silly little fairly tales?

Please, wake up.

t.