• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

Hello everyone:

I want to know what do you think about war. I am not just talking any war I mean the war that might start with Sadam Husein (excuse the spelling of his name) Do you think America should start a war with  Iraq or not. Please if you can give Biblical views and I know it's a hard topic just  you view from a human standard. Thank you all. God Bless

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey I say if america wants to nuke them let them.I knoew GEORGE BUSH knows the Lord and I am sure he has prayerfully given it on to the Lord. But I SAY HEY EHY NOT.mAYBE SOME GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THIS WAR.like many will hopefully turn to the tru GOD

Hey I say if america wants to nuke them let them.
Sure, why not? And if we croak a few hundred thousand people whose only crime was being in the target zone, who cares?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Sure, why not? And if we croak a few hundred thousand people whose only crime was being in the target zone, who cares?

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

It's not about oil, Jipsah.  We are our brother's keeper.  If we fail to protect others, then we will have some wackos in here saying, "the U.S. is under attack, but I am going to turn the other cheek."  The world needs to quit being anti Bush, and start praying for all world leaders, including the ones we don't agree with.  There will be wars and rumor of wars does not override our personal Christianity.  Keep in prayer, and keep in the Word.  God's hand is mightier than our strongest adversaries.  His will will prevail.  Trust in Him.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Excellent point martyr. Jipsah was de-membered awhile back, so he wont be responding.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

On the contrary, Martyr, I believe differently than you. We have no business "liberating" those people. I'm not even sure they WANT to be liberated. They are not people of democracy and have no desire for it. Why should we spend much needed money and man power to do such a thing? Help begins at home - this country was nothing and was made into the best country in the world on our OWN work. Nobody came and helped us. And we have many things right here that need attention. We can't "fix" everyone else when our own society needs fixed. Some Iraqi man was on the news recently telling us we "had" to help the poor Iraqi people. Excuse me. Do the Iraqi's come HERE and fight for the poor innocent victims of the American holocaust that are dying EVERY DAY and liberate them? ? ? ?  I think not. Don't tell me what we American's "have" to do.

What I think we should do is go over there and wipe out everything - EVERYTHING. SH wants to play games and the mealy mouthed UN is allowing him to. Everyone knows he has WMD. I say wipe them all out (weapons)- every hiding place -every palace -  and then come back home. JMvery strongO! :t2:

And ICAM with your comments about the world and anti-Bush. (anti-America). Don't even start me. I might go off one of my Germany tirades. They have the nerve to bad mouth us and refuse to help when they tread ground which holds OUR DEAD ones so that they could be free. Oooooh, don't start me. I know Jispsah isn't here anymore, but it is so ignorant to believe it is about oil. Ask FRANCE if it's about oil. Why do you think they are refusing help?? They have major oil deals that will be DONE when their buddies aren't in power over there anymore.

End of rant! :P

:exclaimation:  :)  :D  :D  :t2:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

WIP, I'm just curious...I heard something about this thing with France and the oil deals. I only heard bits and pieces so it's pretty vague.

What gives with that? Wouldn't France benefit if we went to war and won? I guess I'm confused here...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

No, their oil deals depend on their being buddy buddy with Iraq. If Iraq goes down, so does France's oil deals. Iraq warned France  that siding with America and voting "yes" in the Security Council (to link  

inspections with suspending sanctions) would result in losing their Iraqi oil contracts. The advantages which French companies enjoy on the Iraqi market could also be halted, France has been told. (or should I say threatened)

That isn't all, but it's the gist of it.

They want to put on this high and mighty high-moral-road face that there is "no proof" that SH is stockpiling WMD (please - my 11 year old could understand the evidence laid out) and that it would be "morally wrong" to "bully" SH and Iraq. Please. What's morally wrong is hiding behind fake reasons to avoid telling the truth of why you won't back us - O-I-L deals. Oh, Cat - I TOLD you not to start me!  :exclaimation: