• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with you float,

For Satan our adversary resides in the air space of our world and is called "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesian 2:2)and it is in this realm that our warfare with him is fought as one can get a picture of in (Ephesians 6:12) as we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but against Satan and the fallen angels that rebelled with him and this fight goes on in the high places in the air space that is not seen with our natural eyes.

But God also has His angel His ministers in the air space as well who fight on our behalf in this realm as the story of Daniel when he set his mind to know things from God and fasted and pray and the angel it had been the angel Gabriel that was sent by God to make known and give Daniel knowledge and interpretations (see Daniel 8:15-16; 9:20-23) But one time Gabriel could not get through to Daniel because of the fight that was going on in the heavenlies as the prince of Persia came to withstand him and the angel Micheal who was one of the chief princes or head angel that had came and help Gabriel fight in the heavenly realm in order to get Gabriel through to make known things to Daniel what should be in the latter times as Gabriel was being withstood by Satan and the demonic angels (see Daniel 10:9-14).

Satan is the prince or head of the powers of the air meaning he is chief or leader over the demonic angel that war against us in the heavenly. As it list these different regime in Ephesians 6:12 being

1.) principalities

2.) powers

3.) the rulers of darkness

4.) spiritual wickedness in high places

as these are the ranks of demonic angel in whom Satan is prince or chief leader over it is his army that wars with us opresses us and so forth that fight against us in the air space around us as we fight and wrestle against these and not flesh and blood being one another but it is a spiritual battle that is taking place and we must fight it having on the whole armor of God in order to protect us.

But God had got his army of angels in the heavenly as well that is there to help us as He has given His angels charge over us and they come to minister on our behalf as we earnestly contend for the faith.

OC

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Exactly! I cannot argue with that!

When I do spiritual warfare, that is exactly what goes on... I enlist the warring angels of God to contest the agents of darkness concerning a thing...when we are fully armoured up, that is a formidable force!

I remember once at my daughter's house, I was confronted spiritually by her husband's grandmother, an evil woman who hates Christians (but claims to be one), spouting all kinds of lies about the Word of God. My spirit itself was getting quite riled, and so I prayed right there and then that angels would come and do battle over this wretched force before us. Within about 5 minutes she quieted down and gave me the final word, never to speak again the rest of the afternoon. Peace came. It was remarkable! I was so blessed, having envisioned angels warring over my daughter's house (I actually believe they were over the roof) on behalf of the believers and non-believers there who were being influenced negatively about Jesus Christ and who He is.

God is good!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Be sober! Be on the alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour.

1 Peter 5:8 CSB

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I agree with you float,

For Satan our adversary resides in the air space of our world and is called "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesian 2:2)and it is in this realm that our warfare with him is fought as one can get a picture of in (Ephesians 6:12) as we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but against Satan and the fallen angels that rebelled with him and this fight goes on in the high places in the air space that is not seen with our natural eyes.

But God also has His angel His ministers in the air space as well who fight on our behalf in this realm as the story of Daniel when he set his mind to know things from God and fasted and pray and the angel it had been the angel Gabriel that was sent by God to make known and give Daniel knowledge and interpretations (see Daniel 8:15-16; 9:20-23) But one time Gabriel could not get through to Daniel because of the fight that was going on in the heavenlies as the prince of Persia came to withstand him and the angel Micheal who was one of the chief princes or head angel that had came and help Gabriel fight in the heavenly realm in order to get Gabriel through to make known things to Daniel what should be in the latter times as Gabriel was being withstood by Satan and the demonic angels (see Daniel 10:9-14).

Satan is the prince or head of the powers of the air meaning he is chief or leader over the demonic angel that war against us in the heavenly. As it list these different regime in Ephesians 6:12 being

1.) principalities

2.) powers

as these are the ranks of demonic angel in whom Satan is prince or chief leader over it is his army that wars with us opresses us and so forth that fight against us in the air space around us as we fight and wrestle against these and not flesh and blood being one another but it is a spiritual battle that is taking place and we must fight it having on the whole armor of God in order to protect us.

But God had got his army of angels in the heavenly as well that is there to help us as He has given His angels charge over us and they come to minister on our behalf as we earnestly contend for the faith.

OC

Amen awesome post!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Where does Satan "reside"?

In Job, he is quoted as saying, "

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/20/1961

I agree with you float,

1.) principalities

2.) powers

OC

Well said, thank you so much for being clear and spirit inspired. :emot-partyblower:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

"behold ...the devil wears his favorite cloak........it's you."

Amen!! What a great quote. I doubt now that I will forget it. Thanks for sharing that. Very cool indeed :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

There is a scripture about him roaming like a roaring lion seeking who he may devour. I think this earth is where he is. He knows his time is short and he want's to do as much damage as he can. Please correct me if I"m wrong. That is a great floatingaxe :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Where does Satan "reside"?

In Job, he is quoted as saying, "