• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

Let God reveal himself to CJ.
Exactly, let GOD, not the quija board of opinions espoused by random "dream interpreters" here, with thoughts and interpretations.

This is why it is best to allow the Lord to confirm meanings,
Not others who consider themselves "gifted".

Then you get it directly from God
Where it should come from !!!

I say examine your heart before you judge! And please consider not being critical of others giftings.
I bring everything into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

If "gifts" are believed to be at work only the ill learned would accept them at face value, from relative strangers, without knowing their "annointing". Dream interpretation can easily be disguised divination often and I feel no insecurity in calling out the source or "interpreter".

2 Corinthians 11:12-15

(12) But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

AT's reference was an Old Testament scripture involving individuals absent of an indwelling Holy Spirit... pre Christ.

The Lord used external sources HE sent for these "interpretations"

Our salvation included the Holy Spirit..John 14:26 But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.

If God spoke in a dream to someone, through the Holy Spirit indwelling that person He will eventually make the meaning clear of His "dream" message.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Exactly, let GOD, not the quija board of opinions espoused by random "dream interpreters" here, with thoughts and interpretations.

While I have chosen to not defend myself, you are taking a wide swath of attack on many dear and precious Christians that you have obviously chosen to hate for no cause but the fact that they are "dream interpreters". Your vicious attack of those that you don't know and obviously don't care about is really misplaced and very unkind.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

While I have chosen to not defend myself
Obviously you have

you are taking a wide swath of attack on many dear and precious Christians
Being "dear and precious" does not necessarily make them scripturally sound, nor immune from questions about their beliefs and intentions. And if I am bold in this process, it is only to reveal their "Truth" for all to see fairly. It is not about making friends, it is about conveying the gospel of Christ correctly. My love for those I have questioned here is intact, I harbor not the hatred that you accuse me of.

that you have obviously chosen to hate
I never mentioned hating anyone in any of my posts, please stop "speaking" for me.

Your vicious attack of those that you don't know and obviously don't care about is really misplaced and very unkind.
I do care, that is why I speak up. I will confront anyone who stands in God's place, or coaches others to "bring them their problems", instead of taking them to the Father. I will take the Bible and it's instruction on seeking Him for all answers before I will accept self proclaimed interpreters... "on faith".

1 John 2:26-27

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

(27) But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

And like I always say....

Maybe it was just a DREAM !!!!

When does "dream interpretation" not border on soothsaying, sorcery, and divination?

Sounds like a little "dark presence" having a go 'round with you and all this reading into the "signs" is playing right into it. Myst?...honestly

Do you think you are a prophet?, do you think God is honestly trying to tell you something in your "sleep" that He would not tell you in your waking state or in prayer CJ?

Sorry sis, I can't sugar coat my feelings about this absurdity.

Get some sleep

Christian, if you can't sugar coat your feelings and feel so compelled to downplay what I feel was disturbing, then don't make any comments at all. Look what you started here that was totally unnecessary. Yes, it was a dream but one of thousands of dreams I've had and I am not posting all but what I feel I might like to have some input on.

If you have a personal issue with my posts or anything else then do us all a favor and PM me. This is the second time you have taken up some crusade against me and neither time have I found anything but a personal attack. I thought we had gotten beyond that. Now, I can say you have taken on this persona that I again am baffled by.

It was my dream that meant something to me. Did I ever claim to be a prophet? And by the way I was half awake while this dream was going on which is why I could be lucid enough to jot it down before I forgot it. I think I was meant to remember this particular dream and to post it.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

This is why I recommend, dear dreamers, to allow God (who may have privately given you this dream-and only meant it for your eyes/ears only) to let the Lord bring clarification of meaning through his precious holy spirit. So that it doesn't come under the scrutny of some.

If he gives you clearance to share-then you go right ahead and do it.

If you are an intercessor, if he is calling you to pray for that person, only reveal if the Lord wants, telling someone, when God wants you to keep it in the pray closet can scare the person or put an end of God trusting you with such matters. Continue in prayer till you get released from the assignment, if you get scriptures, study, study, study!!

If your dreams contain scripture that he is revealing to you, then continue in that word that he gives you, it will develop over time and you will gain a greater understanding of what he was getting across to you.

It is good to journal, even those dreams that don't seem to have great meaning.

God is faithful, but remember if you reveal something he meant for your eyes only, he may not trust to let you dream for a while. Don't lose that precious type of communications.

Don't let anyone shame you for receiving dreams. The Lord told us that we would dream dreams.

THE MAIN REASON, I SAY WAIT ON THE LORD IS THAT WHEN HE REVEALS IT- YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT, AND IT WON'T SEEM TO HAVE COME FROM SIS OR BRO SUCH AND SUCH. Then after he gives you meaning, still consider letting your pastor or someone who hold dear to-who is a christian (obviously has some visable "fruit") to listen to it. I've learned key things in my dreams this way-and God confirmed it.

Sorry if I made ya mad! :):emot-handshake:

Wow! That's interesting CJ, I can't remember EVER dreaming in all of my 50+plus years. I'm sure I do, but I've never awaken from a dream , nor do I have any recollection of any! I am however, patiently awaiting the coming of Our Lord and each day is sweet serinity and giving thanks for the fact that I belong to an elite group of Christians that I can fellowship with!

Blessings

Cajunboy

Isn't the fellowship here awesome!!!! :wub:

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Wow! That's interesting CJ, I can't remember EVER dreaming in all of my 50+plus years. I'm sure I do, but I've never awaken from a dream , nor do I have any recollection of any! I am however, patiently awaiting the coming of Our Lord and each day is sweet serinity and giving thanks for the fact that I belong to an elite group of Christians that I can fellowship with!

Blessings

Cajunboy

We LUV CJ ;)

This is why I recommend, dear dreamers, to allow God (who may have privately given you this dream-and only meant it for your eyes/ears only) to let the Lord bring clarification of meaning through his precious holy spirit. So that it doesn't come under the scrutny of some.

If he gives you clearance to share-then you go right ahead and do it.

If you are an intercessor, if he is calling you to pray for that person, only reveal if the Lord wants, telling someone, when God wants you to keep it in the pray closet can scare the person or put an end of God trusting you with such matters. Continue in prayer till you get released from the assignment, if you get scriptures, study, study, study!!

If your dreams contain scripture that he is revealing to you, then continue in that word that he gives you, it will develop over time and you will gain a greater understanding of what he was getting across to you.

It is good to journal, even those dreams that don't seem to have great meaning.

God is faithful, but remember if you reveal something he meant for your eyes only, he may not trust to let you dream for a while. Don't lose that precious type of communications.

Don't let anyone shame you for receiving dreams. The Lord told us that we would dream dreams.

THE MAIN REASON, I SAY WAIT ON THE LORD IS THAT WHEN HE REVEALS IT- YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT, AND IT WON'T SEEM TO HAVE COME FROM SIS OR BRO SUCH AND SUCH. Then after he gives you meaning, still consider letting your pastor or someone who hold dear to-who is a christian (obviously has some visable "fruit") to listen to it. I've learned key things in my dreams this way-and God confirmed it.

Sorry if I made ya mad! :wub::wub:

Sis, you are always right on as usual and put things into perspective. ;)

Blessings

Cajunboy

We LUV CJ :wub:

Thanks Candi, sweet sis, I needed that! ;)