reconditioned

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I have had some odd dreams in my life but none ever lie this. I always knew that someday a person would communicate with me from some thing like this but I had never imagined that it would have happened.

I was being the way I always was in a dream. Being out of it and not knowing it. Suddenly I could'nt get things to work properly and I sobered up a great deal. I dodn't know what wasn't working but things were changing one their own and strangely. Someone I happen to probably be with a lot in my dreams and real life came up and aksed me what I did. He looked very concerned and several other people also showed up.

A person showed up like on a computer screen. I have never seen them, before in my life. He may or may not have been familiar. But some of the people with me either recognized him and diodn't like him or knew something about the situation because they seemed to grow quite angry. As far as I could tell none of them could take their eyes off the screen so to speak but there were mixed feelings. I don't know if some of the angry ones suspected that this might occur.

The person speaking to me said stuff I can't remember and seemed to be familiar with me. He asked me some questions about some things. I did what I could to answer. Someone else was with him. Some one twice his size and grinning. He treated the first guy rather poorly to say the least. The big guy didn't say anything. He just threw the other guy to what seemed to be the other side of the room or something and walked away smiling. I wish I could remember what was said about him. There was a lot going on.

Someone in the dream called this phenomina something I can't remember. Something that meant a door way of some sort. I feel this experiece may have been wasted on me though considering that I don't even know who the other guy is or what he's doing, but I assume he's like me in some regards to purpose. I still hear someone else's voice talking to me.

I think that someone out there must know what's going on, if not from just knowing then maybe God telling them. But I assume that this is some sort of doorway or something.

But I can't even verify that I'm recieving communications from the same person. I don't think I've ever seen all the other people surprised like that before, so this has to be big stuff in some way.

Edit: if this is in the wrong place, someone move it because maybe it goes in prayer requests.

I personally have no clue what this could possibly mean to anyone. It's a personal thing isn't it? well, just put in the seeker's lounge then.

Edited by reconditioned

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I don't know. Do you remember any more details? Sometimes more detail helps. May I ask you a question? Where are you in your relationship with the Lord? That may have some bearing on the meaning of the dream. I will pray about it and see if the Lord shows me anything. But, it does sound like someone is trying to get a message to you, and the only ones I know who speak to us in dreams are God and Satan. If it is God, he is trying to show you something about your life or he is using you to speak a message to others. If it is Satan, he could be trying to frighten you or entice you or deceive you in some way. The dream is a little confusing, but then I've got vertigo going on in my head right now so it may just be me.

I'll let you know if anything comes to me. I would recommend that you pray about it and seek God's face.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Seems to me, it's a dream suggestive of all the people you receive from in Worthy. Some are more quiet in their responses, and others are aggressive. Either way, you are receiving and responding, and your mind is giving you faces to put with these personalities. You know that there are others who read, watch and witness what is going on here, and they are the people in the dream.

The main character in your dream is the one on Worthy whom you sense has the strongest word for you here, all the while you know that there is major opposition to the truth here, as well.

Seems pretty simple, really, IMHO!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Seems to me, it's a dream suggestive of all the people you receive from in Worthy. Some are more quiet in their responses, and others are aggressive. Either way, you are receiving and responding, and your mind is giving you faces to put with these personalities. You know that there are others who read, watch and witness what is going on here, and they are the people in the dream.

The main character in your dream is the one on Worthy whom you sense has the strongest word for you here, all the while you know that there is major opposition to the truth.

Seems pretty simple, really, IMHO!

Hi there

Sometimes i had strange dreams these days, for example i had several dreams about being pregnant. One time in real life in last month I thought I was pregnant but i was not. Other night with different dream, I was in sky and flying around and see colors balls falling down to the earth. and the boxes with movies like dvd 3 in 1 was gone also had alot of snakes around me and trying to bite me but i keep hitting them and try to get away from them also had bees all over me i dont know what is all about. sometimes it is bother me I had been praying about it. also . this morning before i got up and i had a strange dream and i am not sure what s all about because i know the person in real life but why she is in my dream like heard about her being dead like rumor about her like being suicide or suddenly being dead I dont know why i have that in my mind all day and i was not sure if it is coming from God or just my flesh or jsut from Satan.

These days i have odd and strange dreams lately sometimes it is not making sense to me.

thanks

DC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

I still hear someone else's voice talking to me.

You hear a voice in your dream, or after you are awake you still hear a voice?

Floatingaxe posted a pretty good answer. There is always major opposition to the truth.

Also Christ's Free Servant gives excellent advice...

I'll let you know if anything comes to me. I would recommend that you pray about it and seek God's face.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Its ok now. Someone has already contacted me and knows whats going on better than most people I've ever met outside of them being possesed.

Meaning that God is talking through someone.

Ok, topic can be closed, i think I know who it is in my dream anyway. Some poeple I grew up with. Sorta.