• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, just wanted to get that out of the way prior to any Election that Hillary might have the possibility of winning. It will save me from an anxious scream the day of the Election. :emot-hug::P

Peace,

Dave

:clap::24::24: Yeah me too. However if she wins I'll need someone to hold my head while I loose everything I have eaten in the last 22 months. :laugh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have said that I wouldn't trust Bill Clinton baby sitting my daughters or granddaughters. I don't think I would trust Hillary baby sitting my daughters and granddaughters either. I certainly wouldn't trust either of them educating my children or grandchildren.

When we elect a President, that's what we do! We trust that President with our children and grandchildren. It's just that I can't trust Hilary and Bill with my children or grandchildren. Their tract record speaks for itself. We all know what Bill Clinton will be most remembered for. Hillary thinks the government can raise children better than parents can. (But imagine the example Bill set for their own daughter in the White House.) No! We can't trust him with our daughters and granddaughters. (He'll be back in the Oval Office if Hillary gets elected. Whose granddaughter will he have in there next.)

Bill had quite a reputation as a womanizer in college. (I think I heard figures that he had affairs with over 50 women there. Perhaps hundreds. Some were even after he and Hillary were married. The oval office was nothing new to Hillary. (Monica wasn't the first.) She was more closer to the one hundred and first. Bill is more like a pedophile in a way, or like a whoremonger. (Do we really need him back in the White House?)

Like I said: I wouldn't trust Hillary with my daughters or granddaughters either. But Hillary has also been suspected of even other things. Here's a quote from wiki about it below. (Do any of you remember Vince Foster? )

Quote from wiki-->Quote: (In 1996 Hillary Clinton was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering the removal of potentially damaging files (related to Whitewater or other matters) from Foster

Edited by Jesus Admirer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have said that I wouldn't trust Bill Clinton baby sitting my daughters or granddaughters. I don't think I would trust Hillary baby sitting my daughters and granddaughters either. I certainly wouldn't trust either of them educating my children or grandchildren.

When we elect a President, that's what we do! We trust that President with our children and grandchildren. It's just that I can't trust Hilary and Bill with my children or grandchildren. Their tract record speaks for itself. We all know what Bill Clinton will be most remembered for. Hillary thinks the government can raise children better than parents can. (But imagine the example Bill set for their own daughter in the White House.) No! We can't trust him with our daughters and granddaughters. (He'll be back in the Oval Office if Hillary gets elected. Whose granddaughter will he have in there next.)

Bill had quite a reputation as a womanizer in college. (I think I heard figures that he had affairs with over 50 women there. Perhaps hundreds. Some were even after he and Hillary were married. The oval office was nothing new to Hillary. (Monica wasn't the first.) She was more closer to the one hundred and first. Bill is more like a pedophile in a way, or like a whoremonger. (Do we really need him back in the White House?)

Like I said: I wouldn't trust Hillary with my daughters or granddaughters either. But Hillary has also been suspected of even other things. Here's a quote from wiki about it below. (Do any of you remember Vince Foster? )

Quote from wiki-->Quote: (In 1996 Hillary Clinton was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering the removal of potentially damaging files (related to Whitewater or other matters) from Foster

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/06/1963

ITA.

Frankly, I think that her being President would more likely be a "loophole" around Presidential term limits. Seems to me that old "Slick Willy" would find a way to run the country behind the scenes. I don't trust either one of them. I mean, for crying out loud, they stole furnishings from the White House for use in their own home!

In actuality, I think it was Hillary running the country when Bill was in office. He was too caught up in skirt chasing to have enough time to do all he supposedly did. She has always been the one with the agendas. He's just been her puppet.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/06/1963

Because someone sin's it does not justify our sinning. Especially if you are a Christian.

Jesus said:

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 'that you may be sons of your Father in heaven....."

I can try to love them, try to bless them, try to do good to them and try to pray for them, but there is no way on earth that I will be forced to vote for them or make attempts to hide their agenda from everyone who needs to know what is in store for them if they DO vote for them.

And if Hillary is elected, I'm moving to Australia because I refuse to obey a leader who has nothing but her own nihilistic desires as goals for us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Ya this topic scares me, I do know that hillery brought the Idea of the vera chip when clinton was in office, and ya, I really dont want her to win, if she stood up for the Lord, then I know God would be pleased, I just have a really bad feeling about her being in office.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

ITA.

Frankly, I think that her being President would more likely be a "loophole" around Presidential term limits. Seems to me that old "Slick Willy" would find a way to run the country behind the scenes. I don't trust either one of them. I mean, for crying out loud, they stole furnishings from the White House for use in their own home!

In actuality, I think it was Hillary running the country when Bill was in office. He was too caught up in skirt chasing to have enough time to do all he supposedly did. She has always been the one with the agendas. He's just been her puppet.

:emot-questioned::wub::24: ... i guess we know who where the pants in that family :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

The major supporters of one, Hillarious Rodham Clinton, come out of HellyWeirdo in California. Ergo, whatever HellyWeirdo stands for & promotes in its films, Hillarious R. C. will be careful not to castigate in any election term. Check out HellyWeirdo & its anti-God, anti-Christ and anti-Judeo/Christian morality and you'll probably receive a revealing x-ray of its candidate. May God spare America!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

As an outsider I don't like Mrs Clinton however I think the Republicans will have an up hill struggle in the next election. I think a lot of Americans distrust then a lot due to Iraq.

Then they should stay clear of Hillary because inspite of what she is now saying, in 03 she made no secret of her desire to get rid of Hussain. This is very documented. She was every bit as gung ho as Bush. Now she wants to defund the troops.

Dan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

As an outsider I don't like Mrs Clinton however I think the Republicans will have an up hill struggle in the next election. I think a lot of Americans distrust then a lot due to Iraq.

Then they should stay clear of Hillary because inspite of what she is now saying, in 03 she made no secret of her desire to get rid of Hussain. This is very documented. She was every bit as gung ho as Bush. Now she wants to defund the troops.

Dan

Good point but what if the Dems don't select Hillary?

Thats easy. They won't win.

Dan