• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

I am such a idiot after reading some stuff on ouija boards I got curious. I tried one.....

scare me to death. Here are the questions i asked.....

am i protected by the holy spirit? -no

are you sure? -yes

are you a fallen angel? - no

does jesus have power over you? - no

In jesus name tell the truth. are you a liar! - yes

now! does jesus have control over you? - yes

where are you?! - close

are you satan? - no

are you his servant? - no

who are you? - yourself

are you by me? - no

are you near me - yes

Do I have to holy spirit? - yes

can you beat the holy spirit? - no

do you wish you could? - yes

Do you think satan will win? - yes

Now I have no doubt that that board is evil....For you guy who never tried one dont...........

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am such a idiot after reading some stuff on ouija boards I got curious. I tried one.....

scare me to death. Here are the questions i asked.....

am i protected by the holy spirit? -no

are you sure? -yes

are you a fallen angel? - no

does jesus have power over you? - no

In jesus name tell the truth. are you a liar! - yes

now! does jesus have control over you? - yes

where are you?! - close

are you satan? - no

are you his servant? - no

who are you? - yourself

are you by me? - no

are you near me - yes

Do I have to holy spirit? - yes

can you beat the holy spirit? - no

do you wish you could? - yes

Do you think satan will win? - yes

Now I have no doubt that that board is evil....For you guy who never tried one dont...........

Are you are aware that you just made yourself wide open to demonic influence and attack?

UM how do i close those doors?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Do you realize that you just performed majik?

Do you know that you conjured an evil spirit?

Do you know that you have some serious praying to do?

I suggest you burn that evil thing and never touch it again.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Are you are aware that you just made yourself wide open to demonic influence and attack?

UM how do i close those doors?

Well, at least you knew to call on Jesus!

Now what you need to do - besides burning the board - is:

1) Confess your sin to the Lord - seeking knowledge and/or power apart from God

2) Ask for His forgiveness (and believe the blood of Jesus over your life)

3) Take back the ground you gave to the enemy - proclaim, "I take back the ground I handed to the enemy."

4) Cast them out

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

:noidea:

Why would you do such a foolish thing?!

Oh my goodness, you have some major praying to do. Repent and Rebuke that evil thing, burn it and cover yourself, your home etc, in the blood of Jesus. Pray for a protective hedge to surround you, for the Lord's army of angels to stand steadfast against all evil and never be so curious to play with fire agian.

Butero - I hope you repented, took back the ground you gave over to the demon(s) of the board, and cast them away from you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

As to how do you close the door you opened, it is going to be a hard process involving TONS of heartfelt prayer.

Unfortunately when you open the door for one, that one will bring others along.

Strong heartfelt prayer asking God for forgiveness is the first step. Asking God to bind and remove the demons is required as well.

Sadly, you may not be totally free for some time. You will probably "feel a presence", or not feel comfortable in places you used to. Do not be afraid, pray. Pray for the Lord to bind the evil and remove it from your presence. Continued prayer warfare like you have probably never done. Ask others to pray for you as well, I will be.

You can burn the board or bust it into a thousand pieces, either way destroy it so that it cant be used by anybody. There is/was a theory that as long as the board was useable that anybody who had ever touched it was open to renewed attacks.

I have seen this before. I was studying psycology and made a study of the occult, but I found that nobody wanted a christian therapist. They wanted drugs, and to be told it's ok, that it's normal.

In the end, repentance, Prayer, and more prayer.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

This is something I posted at another board, and I think the dream I talk about in here may help you.

I am going thorugh the exact same thing with someone who suffered a VERY tragic loss, her daughter died 6 weeks after giving birth. Feb. 13th will be one year since she died. My Aunt has a garage that the source of electricity has been cut off to, and the light occasionally comes on. A hurricane will be coming, and my Aunt will go to the garage and say, if it is OK and I won't need to put up the shutters, turn on the light so I know... and sure enough the light comes on. She has personally shown me that the light has NO electricity source. She believes it is her daughter, I know it is Satan. I am not the least bit afraid of Satan. But I HATE how he is able to deceive mt Aunt and Uncle in this way.

I had a dream while my cousin was dying in the hospital that me and dh were laying in bed, a red light started to shine out from under the bed. I had an eerie feeling, but denied it as much as I could saying the cat must be leaning on a toy that made its way under the bed. The red light started to shine from all around under the bed. And a growl started to ocme from under the bed that grew angrier and louder, it was definately Satan. At first I was afraid. Then I remembered a Veggie Tales video and remembered GOD IS MORE POWERFUL!!!!!! I DON'T NEED TO BE AFTRAID!!! I'LL PRAY! And so I immediately set to praying fervently, putting all my faith in God. As I prayed, the growling grew weaker and weaker. I opened my eyes (in dream still) and saw the light was completely gone. I made up my mind right then to REFUSE to be afraid of Satan, for I KNEW God is way more powerful and will protect me through it all!

At the time I had this dream, I did not know my cousin was laying in the hospital dying. About 2 weeks later I found out she had passed on the day after her 33rd birthday. Babies are not alllowed in the intensive care unit. She cried and cried for her newborn baby. The day before she died, on her birthday, her Mom bought a portable DVD player so her daughter could see a video of her baby. My cousin laid there with tears streaming down her cheeks as she knew she was going to die and would neever be able to hold her baby. She mouthed her lips with no voice to say "My baby....my baby.... my baby." The next day she died in the arms of her husband and mother.

In OUR house and in our hearts, Satan is defeated. In my Aunt's house, Satan is not defeated. We have been to their house and stayed for a week. Nothing supernatural as far as we know happened while we were there. Regardless of their beliefs, we still said grace before meals. In the early mornings, we sat on the sofa and read the bible together and talked about what we read (aunt and uncle were still in bed). I sensed a great tension in the room as I know my Aunt and Uncle are quite angry with God right now for taking their daughter. But we got through it, and aside from the tension during prayer, it was a good visit. Each morning I kneeled down in the shower and prayed, often with tears, for God to help me get through today with the tension of spiritual differences, allow truth to prevail and help me be a good example of how wonderful He is. I love my Aunt and Uncle VERY much. Before their daughter died, I hadn't talked to them in about 20 yrs. God laid them very heavily on my heart and I know the love I feel for them is from God himself, despite their unbelief of God.

I think Nebula gave some excellent advice.

Sadly, you may not be totally free for some time.

That's why it's good to make an appointment with someone you know who has worked deliverance before to help get everything closed off.

I burned it and ask for forgivness. I would also apreciate if you would pray for me.....