• Birthday:  11/19/1970

1- yes

2- yes

3- yes

4- yes

5- yes

OK! No need to triple post! :noidea:

I just wanted to be sure, you know?

Father, in Jesus' name, I ask you to pour Your Spirit of Zeiv right now. Pour forth the oil and the wine. Make his spirit whole. Pour out your love on him. Remove the dross from his life. Make him clean and whole. Show him Your will for his life. Make him a vessel of honor fit for Your glory.

We bless Your name!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Really a board is not even needed...

My father is well, we think possessed. He has always been surrounded by evil spirits; levitating beds; objects being thrown across the room; large black shaodows darker than night with red glowing eyes and evil growls; "ghosts"/mascarading demons; voices that all could hear and so on.... My mother is a very God fearing woman who got involved with a lying, manipulating man [my father], when I was a toddler the house we had was under much attack, he invited my aunt and uncle over to investigate the 'ghost'. He drew out a ouija board on a piece of paper. At that point my mother scooped me up and left the house while they went though with questioning the demon. When mom and I returned, it was said that the spirits would leave the house on December 25. At the strike of midnight on the morning of the 25... While mom held me and read to me of Christ's birth in our annual tradition... The house errupted into noise of screams, yells, a rushing wind, doors opening and slamming, window opening and shutting. There were foot stomping and growls, there were shadows of ugly creatures. Mom was praying and heard the quiet voice of God telling her to turn away and not to look... She held me close and told me the same, while staying in prayer... She felt something sharp on her neck. Then as sudden as it all began the noise and activity stopped, all was quiet. Except she had blood on her neck like a paper cut... There were fang marks and she still has a scar to this very day, two punctre marks on the back of her neck.

Did the evil really leave though? No, for whatever reason it surrounds my father like mist on a mountain top. You can feel the heavy darkness all around him. It is heavy like that lead appron you get at the dentist when having x-rays. It is draining and oppressive. I spent 20 years living with that man while mom worked on trying to change him... The things we have seen would give nightmares to the bravest of men.

Flee from anything that even resembles evil.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

opps sorry for the triple post

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

This is not a good bedtime topic! :noidea:

I can't understand one thing thou

who are you? - yourself

what does that mean?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83

When I got saved 24 years ago, I repented of all past sins. Before I got saved, the enemy didn't need to take ground, because I was already lost. Besides that, just because someone has sinned doesn't mean they have demons. There are a lot of occult practices besides the Ouija Boards that too many Christians mess with, like the horoscope for instance. I used to read that after getting saved because I didn't realize it was wrong. Once I found out it was a sin, I confessed it and stopped reading it. It has probably been more than 20 years since I stopped reading the horoscope.

As I stated, although I have nothing to do with the occult today, since the subject of the Ouija Board came up, and since I was once involved in it, and know first hand how dangerous it is, I just wanted to warn others so they will stay away from them. The devil wants people to think of it as harmless fun, but it is anything but that. It is a tool of the enemy to deceive.

Hey, Butero, I appreciate that.

But from what I've learned concerning the demonic, you do need to address these things specifically and by name. Demons are tricky. They are masters at finding and exploiting loopholes.

At least ask the Lord to reveal to you if you need to do this? Please?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

Fifth - you command the demons to leave you go back to the pit?

Amen! And when you do so command them in the name of God and the blood of Christ. It is not by our command that they are bound, but by the blood of Christ and the will of God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

who are you? - yourself

what does that mean?

You were speaking to the deceiver... It doesn't have to mean anything, just something to distract and lure you deeper into a'relationship' with it. It was messin' with you, playing with you like a cat with a mouse.

See, it is still trying to reel you in.

Let it go, forget it, rebuke it!

when a person is possesed is it like he is sleeping or does he see everything going on?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83

who are you? - yourself

what does that mean?

Demon shenanigans. Don't listen to it. Ask the Lord to uncover anything you need to know. Apart from that, rebuke the fear or puzzlement it gave you. It's some loophole it found to mess with your head. OK?