IGNORED

What has God done in your life?

Joshua-777

If I want something good to happen to someone, I tend to think 'please let this happen,' but I don't have anyone in mind that I'm asking - it's just a goodwill-wish - just in case anyone's listening, be it luck, the universe or whoever :rolleyes:.

That's very interesting...considering an atheists point of view is fairly ruthless and dog eat dog..everyones on their own and it's a life without True validation. Wouldn't a goodwill 'wish' be utterly useless because it falls on deaf ears?........Well, obviously not, as I KNOW and deep down you must HOPE as well ..as you write...'JUST IN CASE SOMEONE IS LISTENING'..... :thumbsup:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

If I want something good to happen to someone, I tend to think 'please let this happen,' but I don't have anyone in mind that I'm asking - it's just a goodwill-wish - just in case anyone's listening, be it luck, the universe or whoever :rolleyes:.

That's very interesting...considering an atheists point of view is fairly ruthless and dog eat dog..everyones on their own and it's a life without True validation. Wouldn't a goodwill 'wish' be utterly useless because it falls on deaf ears?........Well, obviously not, as I KNOW and deep down you must HOPE as well ..as you write...'JUST IN CASE SOMEONE IS LISTENING'..... :thumbsup:

That someone doesn't have to be the Christian god - if I anthropomorphise at all, I tend to think of Luck. I don't think my worldview is ruthless, and I do spare a thought for friends. Call it hoping, then - I hope that good things will befall them. :blink:

That someone doesn't have to be the Christian god - if I anthropomorphise at all, I tend to think of Luck. I don't think my worldview is ruthless, and I do spare a thought for friends. Call it hoping, then - I hope that good things will befall them. :rolleyes:

All good secondeve...Where there is HOPE there is LIFE... And Jesus said, " I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life." :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

:b:

God showed me mercy, undeserved.

He showed me love, undeserved.

He died for me, undeserved.

My Lord has done so much for me, undeserved, and He continues daily to add to all the blessings and the promises which He gave me. I didn't deserve any of it, but God said to me: You are worth EVERYTHING to Me! You are worth it all the time!

It is not possible for me to write it all down in a paragraph, but I am writing a book about it.

My Lord showed me that He is true to His Word in every way, and I cannot imagine not having Him in my life. The road has not been easy and the tests and trials get more difficult, but I know that I know that I know that my hand is in the Hand of the Man of Galilee, the Master of the wind, the Bright Morningstar, the King of kings and Lord of all!

I get ridiculed a lot, but they don't know what it's like to have the King of the universe hold your hand!!

<_<

:emot-hug: amen

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

he keeps me from sleeping, he talks to me, tells me things. i know it should be a good thing, but its not, i'm always tired because of these late night hearings. can anyone let me know if theyve had an experience similar to mine? just PM me.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/07/1987

he keeps me from sleeping, he talks to me, tells me things. i know it should be a good thing, but its not, i'm always tired because of these late night hearings. can anyone let me know if theyve had an experience similar to mine? just PM me.

Wow, i've never heard of such a thing. That's pretty crazy. And that really sucks. You can't just ignore him, maybe if you listen to some headphones or something.

So can you actually hear a voice?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Do you know Jesus as the Saviour and Lord of your life? That is the first question you need to have a definite answer to before anything else.

I am concerned for you. I can't see how God would do that! He knows that we need sleep to thrive. He can and does sometimes set us apart for His purposes, and that can be a strenuous ordeal, but for God to do what you are saying over a long period of time, doesn't sound like God! Please pray for a sign from Him that this voice you are receiving from is His and His alone.

What sort of messages do you get from these late-night "calls"? I do believe it is the substance of them that will tell you whether it is God or not. Anything that is the slightest bit off, or doesn't line up with the Word, will be a definite answer to you about its source.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I went through a period simular, but thats mainly because At night my mind is more active, so I'll study somthing, and I'll be thinking about it all night, and praying about it all night, Alot of times, God speaks to me more in the night. One night I couldnt sleep, it was like God kept waking me up, I was just trying to sleep, and I couldnt figure out why, it was like I struggled, then I went to the bathroom to find out that a candle turned on it's side, and was slowly setting the wall on fire, Thank God for that night!, my house would have been burned down, another night I couldn't sleep, Someone ended up calling me at 4:00 in the morning, contemplating suicide, and God opened a total door of witnessing to that person. This may not be the same situations your going through, But for me, when God keeps me up all night, there is always a reason.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

thank you for all your replys

and it does seem to be very similar to the last post from 'josh-13', very very similar.

once i was woken, it felt as though someone was shaking me, trying to wake me up. then a force seemed to pull me out of bed and seemed to sort of show me where to head and where to go. i ended up outside, walking to my friends house, where i found her laying on the floor clutching her chest. she lives alone so no one would have found her if i hadnt have been woken and gone to her house.

i do hear voices aswel. sometimes they arent very clear, but other times i can really tell what hes saying. its definately a man and he tells me to watch out and be careful in the forthcoming day, and funnily enough something happens the next day. its really strange.

and it may sound wierd but he sort of tells me whats going to happen, sort of warns me if something good or something bads going to happen so that i can try and prevent it or be there to help if it happens.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

thank you for all your replys

and it does seem to be very similar to the last post from 'josh-13', very very similar.

once i was woken, it felt as though someone was shaking me, trying to wake me up. then a force seemed to pull me out of bed and seemed to sort of show me where to head and where to go. i ended up outside, walking to my friends house, where i found her laying on the floor clutching her chest. she lives alone so no one would have found her if i hadnt have been woken and gone to her house.

i do hear voices aswel. sometimes they arent very clear, but other times i can really tell what hes saying. its definately a man and he tells me to watch out and be careful in the forthcoming day, and funnily enough something happens the next day. its really strange.

and it may sound wierd but he sort of tells me whats going to happen, sort of warns me if something good or something bads going to happen so that i can try and prevent it or be there to help if it happens.

Do you attribute all these things to Jesus Christ? I notice that His name is absent in your entire post.