Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, im new to christianity, if you would ask me about ww3 1 year ago i would laugh. today im not so sure, China and Russia have their shanghai pact alliance, Russia is building up its millitary, 50% of the BNP! China also, they are even modernzing their millitary! EU have started an alliance, Even pacifist sweden that didnt join nato during the cold war is in it! America has increased its military as well. And they are securing the oil.

No idea to deny it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

WWIII was fought mostly by proxy from ca. 1946-1993. Once the old Soviet Union fell, WWIII was over. Unfortunately WWIV began on September 11, 2001.

WWIII was fought mostly by proxy from ca. 1946-1993. Once the old Soviet Union fell, WWIII was over. Unfortunately WWIV began on September 11, 2001.

Will it be a chna Russia vs Europe war?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Will it be a chna Russia vs Europe war?

there is no straight answer to your question, reading the book of Daniel,Ezekiel and Revelation. THen putting that all in context. You could say, thats ww3 but I would not us such terms. Only that there is going to be a lot of death, between now and then and we are talking of hundreds of millions so in comparison september 11 is not whearth mentioning.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

We all know there is going to be a world war. Including you.

The whole world is on a war footing.

islamic terrorists the world over are seeking to aquire nuclear weapons. Rogue regimes speak of their determined intention to wipe Isreal and America off the map. Britain and America are gearing up for global conflict.

Many other nations are now seeking to jump on the bandwagon of nuclear weapon capability.

This is just a condensed view of what is really happening.

Then of course, we have Bible prophecy.

Never has it been so clear that a world war is looming just beyond our horizon. Never has it been so clearly spelled out for us in advance. And yet, never have so many people decided to turn a blind eye to what we are heading into.

I think I can safely say that we are headed into a world war, yes.

We all know there is going to be a world war. Including you.

The whole world is on a war footing.

islamic terrorists the world over are seeking to aquire nuclear weapons. Rogue regimes speak of their determined intention to wipe Isreal and America off the map. Britain and America are gearing up for global conflict.

Many other nations are now seeking to jump on the bandwagon of nuclear weapon capability.

This is just a condensed view of what is really happening.

Then of course, we have Bible prophecy.

Never has it been so clear that a world war is looming just beyond our horizon. Never has it been so clearly spelled out for us in advance. And yet, never have so many people decided to turn a blind eye to what we are heading into.

I think I can safely say that we are headed into a world war, yes.

The world is building up, Americas defence spending is astonashing, also the rest of the worlds, and all the get together alliances, even sweden is a ally now, it wasnt it even during ww2 or the cold war!

Just checked out your pictures, you have a beutifull family, i cant even start to imagine how you must feel about them growing up during a world war that maybe even will have nuclear wepaons.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Yes there is going to be great wars, As far as ww3, yes it's comming, but worse off is when their is peace, The antichrist will rise up, and the world will become a state of united nations, He's going to make peace for 7 years, He's going to do signs and miricals, pretending he is God, and many will fall into him, others will not be able to buy or sell if they dont accept his mark, and their will be a one world religion.

Yes there is going to be great wars, As far as ww3, yes it's comming, but worse off is when their is peace, The antichrist will rise up, and the world will become a state of united nations, He's going to make peace for 7 years, He's going to do signs and miricals, pretending he is God, and many will fall into him, others will not be able to buy or sell if they dont accept his mark, and their will be a one world religion.

Will it be in our lifetime or not?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Will it be in our lifetime or not?

That's very possible. Even an amateur at biblical prophecy can see that since the rebirth of Israel as a nation and the fact that Jerusalem is now under Israeli control that the world is on thin ice. We were not told when Christ would bring us up to Him, but we were told what to look for prior to that. Also, one other great sign of the Great Tribulation will come after the destruction of Damascus. Now, this could be the cause of the 7 year covenant with Israel by the AC, but I'm not sure Christians will be here for the signing of that treaty. But, we may be here when Damascus is destroyed, I am still not sure if that is going to happen pre or postrapture. But, I think that will be the next significant prophecy to come true. Either that or the Rapture. Either way, there's not much chance that Christians will be around to witness any further prophetic revelations.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

Found this article could i get you guys opinion

http://www.prophecyheadlines.com/?p=1144