• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Tell me what you think about situations where a person doesn't invite anything like.....  someone who can call out the cards in another person's hand in order when the cards are not shown?  Or a person who comes to a town they have never been to and without any sort of external direction is able to find their way to their destination pointing out landmarks before they appear?  What about the person whose dream comes to be reality the next day?  What about the person who feels a chill and senses a presense when there is no one in the room, and finds out later that someone died in that room?  Are all of these people deceived or in league with demons or charletans?  These things do happen to some people without their having to invite it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Help!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

Here is something that was emailed to me recently.  Seemed to be on topic.

Subject: true Ghosts

This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus to much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window.

Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

Guest leejosepho

Traveller: I do not know if the man I had mentioned has seen a doctor, and I do not know how long he has had his problem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

OK, I was looking around at this picture for about 30 seconds, and then it flashed to a screaming face with open empty eyes for a split second, then back to the picture. Is this what you're talking about? My computer here doesn't have sound.

added later: I watched this image; it flashes to this empty- eyed scream face about every 35 seconds. Whoopee?

Guest GloryaRose
There aren't any "psychics" who have any real power

I would have to disagree on this point.

There is a real source of spiritual power that is good...that which emanates from the Most High God.

There is a real source of spiritual power for evil...that which emanates from the enemy of God...Satan Himself.

There are many frauds claiming to posess spiritual power who do not posess near as much power as a 40 watt light bulb...

those who are phonies, fakes, actors, con artists, cold readers, grifters or whatever you want to call them...are merely pawns of evil...at the very least used in the wholesale deception of others...

which has at its source the Father of Lies.

Deception...is in itself a power of sorts...one of Satan's own favorites...

But before we go assuming that the existance of a fake disproves the existance of the genuine...

which is poor logic....

lets remember that there are fakes and phonies who claim to be servants of God....

for example...just because there are some unscrupulous people wearing the cloth so to speak...

does not disprove the existance and the power of the Lord.

Therefore....

the multitudes of fake psychics, do not disprove the fact that there are some who do genuinely posess the powers which others feign....

but you dont find these people on the psychic hotlines...or on Crossing Over.

Guest Jipsah
There are many frauds claiming to posess spiritual power who do not posess near as much power as a 40 watt light bulb...

those who are phonies, fakes, actors, con artists, cold readers, grifters or whatever you want to call them...are merely pawns of evil...at the very least used in the wholesale deception of others...

Yep, they're bad folks.