tdrehfal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Its a level of discernment or perspective of what is rational relevant or true. The Lords ways are not our ways. Carnal thinking is similar to lets say dogs to humans. What level of rational thinking does a dog have? Does animals have souls? Do you believe in having a soul or are you just flesh?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Do you have a hard time trusting? Do you trust your own logic? I love you & only want you to be saved from eternal punishment. This world is dead & empty. We are promised a place. We only have the best intention for you. I'm begging you to not turn your back on the Lord while you still have the chance. Please give it a try my friend man or woman. You will be in a place where you can trust & people will respect you for your ideas. What emanates from the flesh is death what emanates from the spirit is life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I would PM this to you youngidealist, but apparently I can't. :thumbsup:

Anyway, it might take me some time to get back to what you wrote (I sure hope I remember). I am currently working on two articles to be submitted for peer review in a theological journal (which is stressful, because men much smarter than I will be evaluating my work for publishing). Likewise, I also have classes that I need to pay attention to (such as multiple papers). I should have time within the next few weeks, hopefully next few days (if I can work ahead) to respond.

I just wanted to let you know that I did read it, found it very interesting, and look forward to replying.

Also, I want to ask if you have been involved in high school debate (my guess would be Lincoln-Douglass), however you do not carry the overbearing arrogant attitude that most high school debaters have :thumbsup:.

Regardless, good luck with that Calculus teacher, that is most unfortunate.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Do you have a hard time trusting? Do you trust your own logic? I love you & only want you to be saved from eternal punishment. This world is dead & empty. We are promised a place. We only have the best intention for you. I'm begging you to not turn your back on the Lord while you still have the chance. Please give it a try my friend man or woman. You will be in a place where you can trust & people will respect you for your ideas. What emanates from the flesh is death what emanates from the spirit is life.

I have only rejected the God of Christ, who shoould grow a bigger backbone if He's going to throww a fit like a baaby and send me to Hell over a silly belief. I can tell you are very afraid of your own God, but not very worried about your own foolishness. Is part of the appeal to your God that you can revoke your responcibility to think for yourself?

I think the God of Truth is trying to tell us something here FOJ. I think he's trying to tell us that people who as sure as thmselves as you do are really nothng more than drug addicts hiding behind religion as a cover for what they do. All the more reason to fall on Logic rather than intuitive feelings and emotive sedduction. I'd hyperlink the info to you but I don't wanna go violating the forums censorship from truth rules.

Well, followerofjesus, I don't know about you but being called 'drug addicts' and being told God should grow a bigger backbone amounts to vile slander against Christians and our faith from where I stand. The enemies of God come in all shapes and sizes; even in the shape of a pseudointelletual who couldn't spell his way out of wet, torn paper bag. These increasingly hostile diatribes against Christians are going to have to be dealt with. :emot-rolleyes:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

That's about enough of this for a while.

Closed until further reviewed.

Thanks.

:emot-hug:

t.