IGNORED

Dog Chips

Faith1

Guest shadow2b
- I'm glad that this topic wasn't what I was afraid it was. I saw "dog chips" and was thinking along the lines of "cow chips."

- :blink: uhhhhhhh--huhhhhh!!! me too- :wub: :x: thanks Bro. I was "thinkin"man you{ME} sure

-are "thinkin strange thoughts ya dummy"{ME=you} :t2::t2: {dog chips=cow chips-or buffalo-chips}

-was mah orry--gin-al---{pitchur ahh thunk of??}weird huhh?? :wub::wub:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,

yep, they is doing them here......

my sisters dog has one, can be tracked by the GPS system, to within just a couple feet of where it actually is, can be scanned and all the information about that dog is brought up on computer so they can tell if the shots are upto date, all the pups it has birthed, who all the different owners are, who the vet is, the address and phone of the current owner, so forth and so on......

they have been using this chip in animals for quite some time, with cattle, when the cow walks into the shoot for milking it is scanned, the machine then can set up the cups for milking in the position for that peticular cow, and when the cow has given the normal amount of milk it shuts off.......

they are already using these little chips in people now too.... some are usingthem in their children, so that if the child is abducted, they can locate the kid with in a few minutes and where they are at.... some people are using this little chip for medical reasons...... will be ideal for cashless society, cause then you can not loose your debit/bank card for it will be built right in, you wont have to worry about forgetting your drivers license, for that too will be built into you...... how about your work resume? yep, that can be kept on the computer also, and when scanned, can bring it up as well...... wow, what a convienence that will be.....

I hope no one else gets suckered into taking it...

General Electric has been advertising this chip on the TV...it is now availible for purchase...... advertising it for medical use, ( such as when some one is in an accident they can have access to that persons medical records even soonerthen asap, and even know who that person is with out having to go thru their wallet.... I have personally seen this commercial for it several times since last january.......

Mike

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Yes I have no dount these things have been in existence for a while now and the commercials have been running...it's really of no surprise is it....

satan sure does know how to tap into the human mind with all his suggestiveness and so called logic..I mean who in their right mind does not want to know if thier children are safe and where they are? who in our age does not want things to be easier and safer and what better way than to have all people everywhere inplaned with micro chips..really does make logical sense after all.

But satan's so called logic as we know is always shrouded in evil intent and geared towards his own devilish little plans, this is where the Christian needs decernment and grounded doctrinal knowledge so that he/she may not be suckered into this scheme but rather witness to the world show them the truth and the lies that they are being fed..all from God's Word because His Word "will not return void"

The day is coming when this world wont know what hit them, and my heart yearns for the lost and the blind that they come come to Christ quickly and escape His coming wrath, which will be more unbearable than what satan can ever do.

'It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God'

Love & Blessings

F1

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

People should never get them...(id chips) but sorry, guys...I'm kinda for it when it comes to our furry friends.

My kitties have collars w/id's but if the collar ever came off, then the chip would be a big help, since our animal friends can't talk.

I don't believe the IDing thing applies to furry friends...but definitely doesn't belong on any human being.

Just an opinion...from an animal-lover...(((meow)))

Just a side note here:

You know my mum is a very liberal lost lady and she called me last evening and we were discussing these 'micro chips' I very gently (as I have learnt to do with mother) pointed her to scripture and once again encouraged her to open her heart to Christ. 'My dear' she says to me, my life is my own and belongs to no one including your God that you speak of...surely the marjority rules and the minority does not if one day I choose to acept your God then I will until then live everyday as if it's your last and break out of your limitations and narrow-mindedness'

Wow my heart bleeds for her this woman that gave birth to me, more so this woman that Christ suffered and died for....satan longs for her destruction along with millions of others out there....they surely are like 'the blind leading the blind'

Mother actually thinks I'm in a cult lol....

I am sure we know of some who are just as blind as is my mum, yet we must continue to reaach out and pray for their souls, so that Christ maybe glorified in their salvation.

Blessings

F1

- I'm glad that this topic wasn't what I was afraid it was. I saw "dog chips" and was thinking along the lines of "cow chips."

- :blink: uhhhhhhh--huhhhhh!!! me too- :wub: :x: thanks Bro. I was "thinkin"man you{ME} sure

-are "thinkin strange thoughts ya dummy"{ME=you} :P:t2: {dog chips=cow chips-or buffalo-chips}

-was mah orry--gin-al---{pitchur ahh thunk of??}weird huhh?? :wub::wub:

LOl Gary - I thought 'Dog Chips' might get some peeking and maybe posting their thoughts...

F1 :t2:

You know my mum is a very liberal lost lady

Mother actually thinks I'm in a cult lol....

I am sure we know of some who are just as blind as is my mum, yet we must continue to reaach out and pray for their souls, so that Christ maybe glorified in their salvation.

Hm. Sounds like your Mum and mine oughta go bowling or something. Maybe they were separated at birth?

She sounds just exactly like mine does.... :blink:

Cats - Really! well maybe they should go bowling then, them and about a few billion others.

It's very heartbreaking to see mothers stubborness and to know her end. Sometimes I look at her and just want to weep, she is such a beautiful lady really but so empty and hurriedly on a quest taking her no way, and the guilt she has buried deep inside makes her all the more sad. She thinks she has freedom when in reality she is locked in a prison. The freedom God has given her to make the right choices, but she has made the wrong choice will ultimately destroy her and that rips at my heart.

But continue on in prayer for her I will...

I pray and hope that your mum and my mum may both come to the feet of Christ and find true pleasure and freedom.

Blessings Cats

F1

Her mother, (my grandmother) will be 95 this month. She's a bible-reading, praying Christian and Grandpa is with Jesus right now.

In the ambulance, as he was dying of a heart attack, he was smiling and talking about Jesus to the medics.

He had a habit of talking alot about Jesus to just about anyone he met. He was unafraid to share the gospel.

My mother had godly parents...yet she and her brothers ....NADA!

I can't understand it. At all.

One brother (an atheist) died 2 years ago ..... He died instantly of a brain aneurism.

My Dad died at age 59 when he appeared to be perfectly healthy. Also not a Christian.

People aren't getting any younger....yet they JUST DON'T GET IT!!! :blink:

Cats - Yes I know they just dont get it..very sad...my gran is in her 80's yet she came to the Lord only a couple of years ago Amen so there is still hope...

I was bought up in a very liberal home thinking all kinds of worldly liberal things, until Christ got a hold of me and set me straight....mother was completely 'devastated' (her word) when I shared my new found faith in Christ. She felt my life was over LOL....and she still thinks that way, because I'm not out there hoofing up with the world.

I was once married to a very wealthy man and because of an intense situation I walked away from it all...half million $ house brand new cars all the material things a woman could want, jetting around the globe..and so forth...mother went beserk at me and begged me not to leave him because of all the 'things' I was walking away from...she even made an appointment for me to see a shrink lol.... :P I refused to go....

Now I am on the other side of the specturm financially, but back with my Lord and growing in my faith and that means more to me than all the material possession this world can offer.

My mum was bought up in a religious home and rebelled against it terribly when she had the freedom to leave....

She is very much caught up in this world like so many...she's 65 now and still as stubborn as ever.....

I figure if God can convict my old gran at 80+ years of age then there sure is hope for my mum ;)

F1