• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I would like to share what i had a strange dream, this morning i had dream about being pregnant and having baby born.

in my dream, I was pregnant and it was anytime to be born, and I went for shower and somehow the water broke and i realized that baby is coming very soon so i was able to sit down and was ready for give birth for baby and i was able to hold the baby in my arms while i was in bathtub and someone was cut off the cord and i saw it was baby girl. and someone took the baby from me and kept the baby warm. the labour was very fast and unexpected like not ready to have the baby born and it was not even pain labour like very short pain labour. the cord and placenta was stuck inside of my womb and not able to come out and i kept push push and i kept throw up and finally the cord and placenta came out. look like i was very sick after i had a baby.

when i woke up and i was kind of puzzle what is all about and i dont understand why i have that dream. usally i had dream about being pregnant several times. but not yet born, but this time with that dream, finally had baby born.

I had been praying and ask God to show me what is it all about. i still remember the dream clearly,

Wondering if it is part of prophecy for the christians who need to know or just about my life that i am going through right now.

Thanks

DC

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

JUst a dream, deafcanada,.......just a dream, like we all have sometimes. If all the 2.5 billion people on the earth's dreams were prophetic, goodness only knows where we would be. I mean, how do unbelievers decipher their dreams. :whistling:

JUst a dream, deafcanada,.......just a dream, like we all have sometimes. If all the 2.5 billion people on the earth's dreams were prophetic, goodness only knows where we would be. I mean, how do unbelievers decipher their dreams. :whistling:

Eric, I agree! :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I would like to share what i had a strange dream, this morning i had dream about being pregnant and having baby born.

in my dream, I was pregnant and it was anytime to be born, and I went for shower and somehow the water broke and i realized that baby is coming very soon so i was able to sit down and was ready for give birth for baby and i was able to hold the baby in my arms while i was in bathtub and someone was cut off the cord and i saw it was baby girl. and someone took the baby from me and kept the baby warm. the labour was very fast and unexpected like not ready to have the baby born and it was not even pain labour like very short pain labour. the cord and placenta was stuck inside of my womb and not able to come out and i kept push push and i kept throw up and finally the cord and placenta came out. look like i was very sick after i had a baby.

when i woke up and i was kind of puzzle what is all about and i dont understand why i have that dream. usally i had dream about being pregnant several times. but not yet born, but this time with that dream, finally had baby born.

I had been praying and ask God to show me what is it all about. i still remember the dream clearly,

Wondering if it is part of prophecy for the christians who need to know or just about my life that i am going through right now.

Thanks

DC

DC,

Many women right now are having dreams about having babies. I believe you are dreaming about the birthing of revival, especially since you said you went for a shower and the water broke. A shower represents cleansing and cleansing represents revival for believers. I think it is interesting how you describe the placenta and the cord being stuck inside you and you having to push and you threw up and then they came out. I think that, too, represents revival - throwing up sin out of our lives; pushing it out. I would not disregard this dream at all, DC, but would take it before the Lord in prayer and during your time in His Word and ask the Lord to increase your understanding. I believe very much so that the Lord is about to birth revival in the church and that is why so many of us are having such dreams. We all need to be praying for revival in our homelands. God is ready to move. I believe it with all my heart.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

JUst a dream, deafcanada,.......just a dream, like we all have sometimes. If all the 2.5 billion people on the earth's dreams were prophetic, goodness only knows where we would be. I mean, how do unbelievers decipher their dreams. :thumbsup:

Eric, I agree! :laugh:

I made a typo. There are 6.5 billion people on the earth, and I would venture to say, that there are many women dream about giving birth sometime in their lives from the age of pubity onwards, and of all those women, 90% of them have never heard anything of or about revival from a biblical viewpoint. Why is it that some folk always seem to weave some sort of devine message into their dreams.

Many years ago I used to own a pub and every Saturday morning as regular as clockwork, three ladies used to come into the bar on the way to the betting shop, and try to analyse from the dreams they had, the night before, about the horses that would come in winners.......and that is a true story............but they never returned to celebrate any victory from the fruits of their dreams.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  418
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/13/1965

I dream about being pregnant, and giving birth now and then. It's always linked to a certain time of month with an increase of estrogen. Monthly hormone fluctuations affect us women in our thoughts and emotions.

Besides, I think it's very clear that God wants us to always be increasing in our knowledge of Him and His word. We also need to continually reach out to others. I do not think that this dream has anything to do with revival. Why would God be so convoluded? The same things are taught in the Bible! He doesn't need to give you a symbolic dream about something He already says in His Word!

I know you are a mom, and I'm a mom, and having had the experience of giving birth, it's pretty normal to relive something we've already done, in a dream.

God bless you sis :whistling:

Jenni

Guest Biblicist

I have NEVER had a dream about being pregnant or giving birth.

The only thing I ever dream about is my husband falling in love with someone else and leaving me. Knowing I can do nothing about it and I am nothing without him, I just sit in the corner of the bedroom and cry and cry, while he stands over me and scowls at me.

It is not something that would ever happen. My husband and I are extremely committed to each other and in love with each other. It's just Satan's way of using my insecurities to make me unhappy, scared and even more insecure in my marriage! Get thee behind me Satan!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I do not think that this dream has anything to do with revival. Why would God be so convoluted? The same things are taught in the Bible! He doesn't need to give you a symbolic dream about something He already says in His Word!

Why? I don't know. Why is prophecy so complicated? I mean, look at all the OT prophecies and NT prophecies about End Times. Are they not convoluted? They are certainly not straightforward, otherwise we would all understand what they mean and we would not have all these differences of opinion over the meaning of them. And, look at the parables of scripture. Are not many of them convoluted? I mean, even those who lived and walked with Jesus on a daily basis did not always understand his parables and he had to explain them to them. So, not only are there many words in scripture that are convoluted but scripture is not all that black and white. It is filled with symbolism. So, God speaks much through symbolism. He says that he speaks through dreams and that in these last days he will speak in dreams and visions, etc., so from a scriptural standpoint, we have no cause to disregard the possibilty that this was a message from God. We can neither say that it definitely is nor can we say that it definitely is not. That is something that DC will have to determine between her and God.

I believe if the Lord has a specific message he wants to deliver to any of us at any particular point in our lives that he can use whatever means he chooses apart from anything that would be contrary to his divine nature. Since all through scripture the Lord spoke to people in dreams and since he says that he will speak through dreams in these last days, then it is perfectly in line with his divine nature to speak to people in dreams and visions. This is his way, or one of this ways, of letting the individual know that he has a very specific message for him or her about something. Yes, it is true that dreams of having babies can certainly be a normal occurance. I've had four babies, but I never dreamed of having a baby, except twice in my life - once was in March of 1990 and once was several weeks ago, and both had spiritual contexts to them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Back in early 1999, I dreamed one night of being in labor and having a baby. In the dream, I was in a very small room, gave birth standing up, and had a girl, whom I called Julia.

At the time I had the dream, I did not whether I was pregnant or not and was wondering. (I can't use the OTC pregnancy tests; not accurate for me for some reason.)

Well, 8 months after having that dream, I gave birth... to a baby girl... named Julia (for my mother-in-law)... in my tiny bathroom... and, yes, standing up!

:rolleyes:

About three years later, right after little Julia turned 2, I had another dream about being in labor in an unfamiliar place. I knew I was not pregnant and wondered what could this mean? Was I about to get pregnant?

Before 24 hours had passed, my beloved husband passed away. So whatever that second dream meant - if anything - it sure didn't mean the same as the first dream!

When I was pregnant with my first son, I had a really weird dream that rocked me..I gave birth to a cat!!... :rolleyes: When I woke up , I felt physically sick and I couldn't get the silly dream out of my head.

I know pregnant womens hormones go off the scale but I still think of that dream every now and then and it gives me the creeps.....