billie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Pray tell, WHERE are all the "signs and wonders" people and those who fervently believe in God's power to heal even to the uttermost when someone dares question Mr. Hinn's VERY SELECTIVE "healing powers" related mainly to twitching the ears, trotting across the platform and employing the power of suggestion? Hmm. Either one CAN or one CANNOT. Why the half-and-half approach to healing? Excellent question.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

Pray tell, WHERE are all the "signs and wonders" people and those who fervently believe in God's power to heal even to the uttermost when someone dares question Mr. Hinn's VERY SELECTIVE "healing powers" related mainly to twitching the ears, trotting across the platform and employing the power of suggestion? Hmm. Either one CAN or one CANNOT. Why the half-and-half approach to healing? Excellent question.

enough on Benny Hinn...noone should be talking about him, or does noone care that they are touching someone that God has put into ministry. I am very passionate about this subject because i used to be one of those people. Even as a Christian. I went through a lot of spiritual warfare on behalf of what I did. If you don't like him, fine but keep it to youself, out of respect. If you think he is of the devil, keep it to yourself. Please...is that so much to ask??

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

I wonder if I click my heels together three times if this topic could be closed.

How's the closing of the topic going? oh wait its still open.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Truthy to tell, as soon as Benjamin Hinn holds a "Miracle Service" in the local cemetery and raises dead people as Jesus Christ and His disciples could & did when on earth - OR visits the AIDS WARD filled with dying & hopeless individuals, and raises them up in Jesus' strong Name, then you can talk with this particular observer re the power of God thru B.H. to heal & give life to, ala the Lord Jesus Christ Himself! Verrry interesting, yes? NO Hinn "Miracle Services" at funerals, in graveyards or in hospital ICUs! Why are so many eyes wide-shut on this strategic observation? It's Game, Set, Match for the very selective gentleman from TX, yes?

Why don't you try it? We as disciples are given that authority...use it, Arthur!

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

if you do not believe God is the same today as He was Yesterday, and will be tomorrow, what hope is there?????

I AM, I AM IS.....

if he was only about yesterday, he would have said I WAS...

if he is only about tomorrow, he would have said I WILL BE...

God is the same, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.... flat, cut, and dried....

if God healed before, He is still healing now, and will continue to heal through out this earth.....

tonite, a woman, for the first time in the last 10 years has seen the pastor that was preaching. she was able to see the wall behind him and the decorations that were there, not totally plain, but the first time in 10 years.....

you see, 10 years ago, she woke up and her grand daughter who was having her 2nd birthday party was there and she wanted grandma to come see her birthday cake..... grandma told her that she could not go see it because her eyes were not working, that was the last time she saw anything for 10 years, just the day before, she could see. she had surgery to try fix the prob... no good, she had one eye get infected and lost it (empty socket).....

she believes that by Easter, she will have her full sight back in the eye that remains. this has been gradually coming back since Christmas, infact, she started seeing lights when she walked by a Christmas tree.

each time she gains a bit more sight, she rejoices even more then the time before... and others are being healed through the hope that her healing is bringing to others.....

Mr. Hinn is only one man.... Mr. Hinn is not God, and Mr. Hinn is only human, as are the rest of us and can only do so much on our own, physically and mentally and emotionally and even spiritually because of the boundries these earthly bodies have on us.....

the Church is not one man, the church is ALL BELIEVERS, and in accordance with the Word of God we all are called to minister..... we are all called to share the Gosple of Jesus Christ.... whether we are used in the gift of healing, that is up to the Spirit of God, not man.....

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

God's Word is Alive, and being that His Word Is Alive, that means it is for today, not just yesterday, God speaks to us through His Word, and His Word says that we have the Power of the Holy Spirit availible to us, He is there to Bless us (empower us).... God Said It, That Settles It....

a woman tonight had been injured on the job, but workmans comp has been putting her off so long that now the damage is no longer repairable, the injury happened last August, when she attempted to catch a 9 year old blind girl that slipped while trying to get in the bath tub (the girl a victim of shaken baby, brain damaged with about a 1 year olds mentality, and totally blind), this woman wrenched her back, she reported the incident as required. she got checked out by workmans, and sent home, two weeks later on a follow up, workmans released her with no treatment or care or anything else, two more weeks went by and she finally got them to do an x-ray, but that dont show what needs to be shown, she needed an MRI to show the problem, the doc at workmans said there is nothing wrong, she never did get any better, but is going down hill, where she is loosing use of her legs.... today she was prayed over, and during the prayer time, she felt her back shifting...... the pain is different...

she believes the healing is come....

healing is done by God through the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the one that finds the vessel that is to be used.... on this lady with the back problem, a person known to be used by God for healings had already prayed over her a few times with no change. a very Godly man, but still the Holy Spirit chose to use some one else for this task.....

why????

it is time for some one else to step out......

is the one man going to be used again? absolutly, he just knows that the Spirit of God wanted some one else to do this, so he stepped aside to allow some one else to be obedient.....

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

if you do not believe God is the same today as He was Yesterday, and will be tomorrow, what hope is there?????

I AM, I AM IS.....

if he was only about yesterday, he would have said I WAS...

if he is only about tomorrow, he would have said I WILL BE...

God is the same, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.... flat, cut, and dried....

if God healed before, He is still healing now, and will continue to heal through out this earth.....

tonite, a woman, for the first time in the last 10 years has seen the pastor that was preaching. she was able to see the wall behind him and the decorations that were there, not totally plain, but the first time in 10 years.....

you see, 10 years ago, she woke up and her grand daughter who was having her 2nd birthday party was there and she wanted grandma to come see her birthday cake..... grandma told her that she could not go see it because her eyes were not working, that was the last time she saw anything for 10 years, just the day before, she could see. she had surgery to try fix the prob... no good, she had one eye get infected and lost it (empty socket).....

she believes that by Easter, she will have her full sight back in the eye that remains. this has been gradually coming back since Christmas, infact, she started seeing lights when she walked by a Christmas tree.

each time she gains a bit more sight, she rejoices even more then the time before... and others are being healed through the hope that her healing is bringing to others.....

Mr. Hinn is only one man.... Mr. Hinn is not God, and Mr. Hinn is only human, as are the rest of us and can only do so much on our own, physically and mentally and emotionally and even spiritually because of the boundries these earthly bodies have on us.....

the Church is not one man, the church is ALL BELIEVERS, and in accordance with the Word of God we all are called to minister..... we are all called to share the Gosple of Jesus Christ.... whether we are used in the gift of healing, that is up to the Spirit of God, not man.....

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

God's Word is Alive, and being that His Word Is Alive, that means it is for today, not just yesterday, God speaks to us through His Word, and His Word says that we have the Power of the Holy Spirit availible to us, He is there to Bless us (empower us).... God Said It, That Settles It....

a woman tonight had been injured on the job, but workmans comp has been putting her off so long that now the damage is no longer repairable, the injury happened last August, when she attempted to catch a 9 year old blind girl that slipped while trying to get in the bath tub (the girl a victim of shaken baby, brain damaged with about a 1 year olds mentality, and totally blind), this woman wrenched her back, she reported the incident as required. she got checked out by workmans, and sent home, two weeks later on a follow up, workmans released her with no treatment or care or anything else, two more weeks went by and she finally got them to do an x-ray, but that dont show what needs to be shown, she needed an MRI to show the problem, the doc at workmans said there is nothing wrong, she never did get any better, but is going down hill, where she is loosing use of her legs.... today she was prayed over, and during the prayer time, she felt her back shifting...... the pain is different...

she believes the healing is come....

healing is done by God through the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the one that finds the vessel that is to be used.... on this lady with the back problem, a person known to be used by God for healings had already prayed over her a few times with no change. a very Godly man, but still the Holy Spirit chose to use some one else for this task.....

why????

it is time for some one else to step out......

is the one man going to be used again? absolutly, he just knows that the Spirit of God wanted some one else to do this, so he stepped aside to allow some one else to be obedient.....

mike

Mike,

Amen and Amen

The key word you used here is obedience. We have to have a WILLING heart. If you doubt the Word of God then you do not have to worry, you will not be used by the Holy Spirit. I have been to a couple of the crusades and when you see how this ministry works you can see that it is the people that come expecting from the Lord not from Benny Hinn. It is the ministry as a unified group called by God to do what they were called to do. Now why everyone has to question what God is doing is beyond me but I really think people better do a heart exam of themselves and let the Holy Spirit do what He wants do, HIS JOB.

:thumbsup:

Guest HealingLeaves

He calls us into many areas and into the gifts that He has given. HE is the Healer. Man cannot heal, only God can. HE healed me of MS and my son of Luekemia in 93, that cannot be a mistake nor a fantasy. I praise him for his healing!

Healing Leaves