• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1988

Ok some of these questions might sound far out but Im serious I need the answers.

1.) Do you think jesus really wanted to die for us or do you think god made him?

2.) Do you have to consider god a 'father'?

3.) Why does god let really bad things happen to kids, even when the kids are calling out to him more than anything or anyone?

4) Is there really peace or love with god?

5) Does god hate anyone?

6) Does god ignore people?

7) Does god really love everyone?

8) Why does god allow evil people to be pastors; supposedly preaching his word; but really their just hypocritical about everything?

9) How do you really tell god youre sorry for what youve done and for the things that were done to you? How do you get him to know that you need him more than anything; more than college friends money, ANYTHING?

Ok yall look. Thats just my main thing. Im telling god how sorry I am for what was done to me and for things I have done. But its like hes not listening. Im ready to admit IM hurt like heck and I need his help. Only the help he can give so why is he not answering me? Am I so damaged that even god doesnt want me? I thought he was a loving god. Thats what the bible says. Why cant I flippin find the god out of the bible? i Just keep hitting walls and not finding any answers, any peace, or healing. I NEED GOD WHY CANT I FIND HIM??????????????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jeremiah 29:11-13

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Ok some of these questions might sound far out but Im serious I need the answers.

1.) Do you think jesus really wanted to die for us or do you think god made him?

3.) Why does god let really bad things happen to kids, even when the kids are calling out to him more than anything or anyone?

5) Does god hate anyone?

8) Why does god allow evil people to be pastors; supposedly preaching his word; but really their just hypocritical about everything?

9) How do you really tell god youre sorry for what youve done and for the things that were done to you? How do you get him to know that you need him more than anything; more than college friends money, ANYTHING?

Ok yall look. Thats just my main thing. Im telling god how sorry I am for what was done to me and for things I have done. But its like hes not listening. Im ready to admit IM hurt like heck and I need his help. Only the help he can give so why is he not answering me? Am I so damaged that even god doesnt want me? I thought he was a loving god. Thats what the bible says. Why cant I flippin find the god out of the bible? i Just keep hitting walls and not finding any answers, any peace, or healing. I NEED GOD WHY CANT I FIND HIM??????????????

You want answers? You want to know Him? Study His book.

No one is too damaged, God wants all who desire Him with all their hearts.

Have you asked the Lord to enter your heart and your life, have you given Him contol and sought His ways? If you are sincere in your heart, the Lord knows and if you have repented and have turned away from your sins... You are forgiven.

Have you gone to church, consulted with a pastor?

Are you expecting some sort of sign or feeling, a loud booming voice or thunder and lightening to confirm your requests? What type of answer are you looking for? He is listening, He knows. God works in His time, not ours. All things for His purpose.

Click HERE for Answers for Seekers

Click HERE for questions about God

Click HERE for questions about Jesus

and click HERE for the Idex to Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry [CARM]

Click HERE for Bible Questions Answered from gotquestions.org

I'll be praying for you.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

5) Does god hate anyone?

You want answers? You want to know Him? Study His book.

No one is too damaged, God wants all who desire Him with all their hearts.

Have you asked the Lord to enter your heart and your life, have you given Him contol and sought His ways? If you are sincere in your heart, the Lord knows and if you have repented and have turned away from your sins... You are forgiven.

Have you gone to church, consulted with a pastor?

Are you expecting some sort of sign or feeling, a loud booming voice or thunder and lightening to confirm your requests? What type of answer are you looking for? He is listening, He knows. God works in His time, not ours. All things for His purpose.

Click HERE for Answers for Seekers

Click HERE for questions about God

Click HERE for questions about Jesus

and click HERE for the Idex to Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry [CARM]

Click HERE for Bible Questions Answered from gotquestions.org

I'll be praying for you.

Well shoot Kitty,

Ya took all of the fun out of answering by making it so easy.

:)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/26/1988

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."

Yeah I know this verse but doesnt help anything lol. I actually used this verse on a essay in Hermenutics very wierd. But again thanks for trying ma'am. It means a lot that you at least read the crap I write

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Yeah I know this verse but doesnt help anything lol. I actually used this verse on a essay in Hermenutics very wierd. But again thanks for trying ma'am. It means a lot that you at least read the crap I write

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

I would look at the questions you've asked and closely examine your heart. Know without a doubt that you have him as Lord over your life and not just the thoughts about him in your mind. Trust him, love him, obey him and you will clearly hear him speaking to your heart. :th_praying:

Edited by 7thseal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/23/1986

You are not the only one discouraged. I have faced these questions before in my life too. Understanding comes with time and prayer. Seeing isn't believing all the time. It's about faith. I now feel God in my heart. He has given me a peace and he will give you a peace when the time is right.

You just need to relax and let God work in your life. So many times I just stand before God in awe. I look at what he has created and I am speechless. God made you for a reason. He made us all for a reason.

I do not believe that God choses us. WE choose HIM! God gives EVERYONE the opp. to follow him. God see's your heartache. He hear's your cry. He does care. Sometimes, the best thing for us is no answer at all. He molds us into discipleship.

I grew up in an unstable home as a lot of people have. God may not have answered my prayer right then. But he answered my prayers. I thank God for what he has done.

If you don't hear anything else, here this.. I thank God for you and for your willingness to seek him out! Don't give up because I know God see's your struggles and he will come through for you!

God bless you.. I will be praying for you!

Love,

Rebecca

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There are thousands of verses you can read and receive strength from, dear, but this one is a particularly meaningful one for countless people, because it encourages those who lack trust to trust in the God who loves you and has a fantastic plan for your life! All He wants is for you to seek him earnestly! When you do, you will find Him! He's right there before you.

Then, when you finally discover Jesus standing there beside you, where He has been, maybe you could change your screen name to, "Earnestine"!! :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the Welcome Forum to the General Discussion Forum

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Jesus IS God...they are One in purpose. Of course He wanted to, though it was SO hard.

Yes...but my question would be why wouldn't you want to?

I don't pretend to know God's reasoning for everything, but I do know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, and who are called according to His purpose. (Rom. 8:28)...in some situations, it is impossible to see how that would be true until much later in life. But I promise the day will come when you will see.

Yes. There are both those things.

5) Does god hate anyone?

God hates sin. God does not hate anyone who desires to follow Him.

No. It may feel like He is for a time...but like that poiem "Footprints" says, at the end of a time where it feels like He's abandoned you, you will look back and find that He was the carrying you.

Yes...He desires that all should come to know Him.

See my anser to question 3.

You just did :)

You don't need to be sorry for things that were done TO you...it's not your fault! Yes, you may have done bad things, but that's not why bad things were done to you.

God is answering you. Why do you think you're seeking Him so fervently? If God didn't want you, He would never have put that desire on your heart. You HAVE found Him. Emotions don't dictate whether or not you have found Him. The fact of the matter is that He's there.