The Lorax

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Ark has been found. Check this site and look at the pictiures.

http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahs-ark.htm

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

Here's a thought: how about there's a boat-like formation in the mountains of/near Ararat which prompted a fable about how it got there - such as, for instance, the Noah's Ark myth?

Here's a thought: how about there's a boat-like formation in the mountains of/near Ararat which prompted a fable about how it got there - such as, for instance, the Noah's Ark myth?

Too easy.

It's a case of being led by ignorance of popular thinking or discernment from the Holy Spirit.

As a Christian of course I'm going to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the masses.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Actualy it makes sence, we populated with only two specimens. Ya see reproduction though very complex to explain how it happened, and is impossible to explain in darwins theory, we all are here through reproduction, two species of every animal could repopulate the world, ya I strongly believe this, within thousands and thousands of years, it is very possible. And divine intervention, ya it always is on multiple levels, even now. :laugh: the reason why we're here, and we are alive.

It only makes sense if you ignore certain realities. Let's have a single example: the meerkat (S. suricatta). They eat desert region insects, mostly land-dwelling, digging in the earth for their prey. They have very little body fat, which prevents them from living long without food. They average about three or four pups per litter--pups which indirectly require food prior to birth. Genetics aside, how do you suppose this species repopulated from two individuals, when all other land-dwelling "kinds" were limited to 2 or 7 individuals?

I had wished to show exactly how many individuals are usually required to repopulate a mammalian species, but I have not come up with an answer. Common sense tells me (and should tell you) it is much, much more than two. But perhaps you have an easier job: I asked if there was even one species (or "kind," if you will) capable of repopulating from two specimens. Can you give an example?

Honestly, No one has been around to view thousands and thousands of years of population. And honestly, two species, well humans can, having one child, it is very possible, alot of inbreading is required, but yes it is possible. with logic or not, it makes total sence, and is a reality. Also, you are basing the meerkats on what they eat with a natural abundance, when it is very possible that other food sources where available. Like plants. Which with the hand of God guiding it, yes anything is possible. And this is a reality.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Anyone want to comment on the grandsons of Noah link?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess not.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It happened and it happened exactly as the scriptures say it happened.

AMEN. Why must the Word of God be questioned? If it was possible for Jesus to resurrected, it was possible for God to make the whole ark story the truth. And it is the truth for the Bible tells us so. Nothing in the Word of God is fiction.

I agree with you both. As for dinosaurs...well nothing in scripture indicates that Noah was disobedient to God's command. Therefore, if there were dinosaurs during that time, then there were dinosaurs on board. It was a supernatural event to be sure. As for feeding, well I believe that Noah packed exactly the types and amount of food he was told to gather. He may not have needed much. Consider what Christ did in feeding the 5,000!

Riley

Edited by Riley322

"And their sources include a 1835 fantasy written by a cleric? So from where did the North and South Americans come?"

These are the references here.

References

Josephus: Complete Works, Kregal Publications, Grand Rapids, Michigan,