abbershay

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

This is a brain buster , we know our God is eternal is and was and has always been.

Does anyone ever wonder if he has creation outside of our reality?

Has he ever created before things before time began for us?

It would be like looking at a grand author with many books , to the character of each their whole universe is all that is and ever was. However to the author there are many stories and universes.

This is not a debate , just a thought . I dont expect solid answer but it is very interesting to ponder.

I personally dont think so because there appears to be only one heaven. but one has to wonder what was going on before time and the foundations of the earth?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

:emot-crying: I have no idea. It's completely possible, I mean, there isn't much God can't do. I think there could have been existances before the creation of this universe, like different "dimensions" or something. Maybe all of them end up with the same heaven. Who knows, maybe we will get acquainted with the purple people eaters in heaven! :emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

This is a brain buster , we know our God is eternal is and was and has always been.

It would be like looking at a grand author with many books , to the character of each their whole universe is all that is and ever was. However to the author there are many stories and universes.

This is not a debate , just a thought . I dont expect solid answer but it is very interesting to ponder.

I personally dont think so because there appears to be only one heaven. but one has to wonder what was going on before time and the foundations of the earth?

Wouldn't you think it a little "vain" to assume that WE would be the first who God created; knowing and believing that HE always WAS and always WILL BE? I'm quite sure we will know all those answers at some later time. For now, I am content believing and trusting in HIS promise to HIS followers!

Blessings

Cajunboy

Wouldn't you think it a little "vain" to assume that WE would be the first who God created; knowing and believing that HE always WAS and always WILL BE? I'm quite sure we will know all those answers at some later time. For now, I am content believing and trusting in HIS promise to HIS followers!

Blessings

Cajunboy

I am too but does someone have to be first when you are dealing with eternity? and why cant we be the first?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

I am too but does someone have to be first when you are dealing with eternity? and why cant we be the first?

Genesis 1:1

[ The Beginning ] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

We were the first humans created, but I believe that before God created anyting, He created millions of angels, cause satan was an angel before rebelling against God. And this happened way before the heavens and earth or men was created.

Just my thought

Genesis 1:1

[ The Beginning ] In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

We were the first humans created, but I believe that before God created anyting, He created millions of angels, cause satan was an angel before rebelling against God. And this happened way before the heavens and earth or men was created.

Just my thought

this is true , i wonder if we could just be one of his creations . Could he have created other being in different universes or dimentions? Angels are obviously one .

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

There was a time that I had pondered if there were not other creations, or other worlds. Now I find myself pondering the issues today. But then again, if there were/are other creations, did/are they having the same types of issues that we are seeing every day? :24:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I don't think it matters too much what God has done before creating angels or he would have told us about it. Since they have a connection to the human creation we are given knowledge of them, on a need to know basis it would seem.

What should concern man at present is our own creation which is still in progress. No Human has yet reached perfection, become complete according to God's Will. Christ is still working in and on us to equip us for eternal Life.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Whatever God has done in the past infinity doesn't have to have been told to us. We are here, and we know only our own existence, and this, His work in this finite plane.

I do think about this fairly often and it is a pleasant imagining. In my mind, I do think that in the future infinity, we will be a part of new things God will do, as we reign with Christ. It is one of the things that makes me excited to get there--the first being to meet my Redeemer face-to-face!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

God made aliens yes, hes ethernal what do you think he did before us and will do after us? Crop circles et c. But whats important is that you dont make anything out of it. If god wanted us to know it would be so in the bible. There are christian cults, some belive that Jesus was an alien wich is all lies.

Dont care about other life, and other followers of god outside of earth, its not important.