:b:

Be careful Nebula. You words remind me of the pharisee:

:24::24::emot-dance:

Oh you are too much!

What a man!

Picking on girls!

Have you not heard!

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come."

"For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,"

"Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,"

"Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;"

"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

"For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,"

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.: (2 Timothy 3:1-7)

And Again!

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." (Romans 8:1)

You all come back now, you hear!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

The teens at church call me a beast.

They constantly yell, "Michelle's a Beast!"

Guest Biblicist

:wub: I saw your picture on your profile, Michelle, you look like a pretty harmless beast to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

It's amazing how people just can't understand the Bible and that it's a book outside of time.

Someone said here that future events in the Bible are only found in the book of Revelation.

God said that His people were destroyed because of lack of knowledge.

You have absolutely no idea what's coming your way because you simply don't understand that the Bible is the Book of Time. Past, present and future all interwined.

Take a closer look how some past event are written in the future form and how future events are written in the past form.

You know why you don't believe that 9/11 is in the Bible?

Because you love America more than Jesus!

And it's amazing that you keep insulting people, yet expect them to read and accept your thoughts. Do you know me, personally? Do you know for a fact that I love America more than Jesus? If not, then don't say it. You are lossing credibility through blanket statements, insults, arrogance and a fixation on 9/11. You are putting wayyyyyyyyy too much emphasis on one event, and to what end? None of us can change or alter one single part of God's plan for this earth.

I have to agree, Cobalt1959. I don't like these insulting comments or the inference that only this poster knows the truth.

CI7/14, if you have something to say, SAY IT! These long, convoluted, obscure references to what you think is in the Bible are past boring, my friend. Remember, the world is full of Bible 'experts'; so if you have information the rest of us don't have, then please just put it out there. :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

:whistling: I saw your picture on your profile, Michelle, you look like a pretty harmless beast to me.

LOL! Well, ya know, that's me on a good day...smilin' for the camera! (sorta)

I think he's a Jehovah Witness and the reason he's not posting the scripture refs. for 9/11 is because the April edition of the Watch Tower hasn't come out yet.

As far as I'm concerned, he's just another tare amongst the wheat. He can call me whatever he wants. His word's are his witness and someday he'll have to answer for those words.

Too bad he doesn't understand that.

:wub:

I think he's a Jehovah Witness and the reason he's not posting the scripture refs. for 9/11 is because the April edition of the Watch Tower hasn't come out yet.

:cool:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/26/1966

The only primary thing which makes Scripture so hard to understand is this very example of men trying to warp the Scriptures into saying what THEY want them to say, instead of taking a careful, simple, and ubiased read while using Scripture to interpret Scripture. Just like so many people can do with the false prophecies of the false prophet Nostradamus, one can bend and twist Scripture to make it say virtually anything we want it to say, especially when we fail to back these claims up with further necessary supporting Scriptures. It is this very folly which has given rise to so many scoffers we see today, walking in their own lust while asking, "For where are these signs of His coming since our fathers fell asleep (2 Peter 3). And even a the tribulation judgements rain down upon them, these will still be asking these very scoffing tones of doubt and mockery. The blind shall indeed lead the blind until they both fall into a ditch, or a mountain falls from heaven upon their heads.

Let's take a closer look at these beasts and what they really represent, using Scripture and history:

We do know that the Bible is centered primarily on Israel, and God's Word, even when written symbolically, is not intended to be read as an allegory, so there can be no bias.

Read Daniel chapter 2 and then return here.

In king Nebuchadnezzar's dream, we see symbols making up parts of a great statue. The king then call upon Daniel after God shows Daniel what these symbols mean.

Here is Daniel's answer:

This is what Daniel told the king his dream was:

Daniel 2:13-36:

31Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

32This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

33His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

34Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

36This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

Now to continue and use Scripture to interpret what this passage is really saying:

Daniel 2:36-44:

36This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

37Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Now, using historical facts (and remember that most depictions in the Bible are centered around Israel) we know what kingdoms (empires) these symbols speak of:

1. The Babylonian Empire (The gold head of the statue), ruled by king Nebuchadnezzar at this time.

2. The Medo-Persian Empire (the silver breast and arms of the statue), which historically conquered the Babylonian Empire to become the next ruling empire in this region which included Israel.

3. The Grecian Empire (the brass belly and thighs) which conquered the Medo-Persians and was ruled by Alexander The Great. This empire was later divided into 4 districts after Alexander's death, ruled by his four top-most generals. This split is seen later in Daniel chapter 8:

This also reveals these previous empires, only this time, these are symbolized by animal figures, rather than parts of a statue:

Daniel 8:19-22

19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

20The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

4. The Roman Empire (Legs of iron, and feet of iron and clay). The legs of iron represent the 1st rule of the Roman Empire, and the toes of iron and clay represent the revived Roman Empire in the latter days, or what is now the European Union. Daniel 9:27- reveals to us that the antichrist in the latter days will arise from the very same region (people of the prince to come) as the ruling empire which destroyed Jerusalem, Herod's temple, and the Messiah, which we know from history to be the Roman Empire without question. Now we see a revival of the same kingdom in the same region (less Israel to this pre-tribulation point in history) which is indeed the revived Roman Empire, comprised of many nations both weak and strong (in this current context) as toes of iron and clay. A global rule by the antichrist from the EU may or will rule over 10 regional districts where all the nations of the world are compiled, with 5 being strong, and 5 being weak, but this aspect of unfulfilled prophecy hasn't been clearly unlocked for us to see yet.

To comfirm, we again align the symbolic description of the animal symbols in chapter 8 to what this passage is really saying:

Daniel 8:40-45:

40And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Upon His return at the end of the Tribulation Period, Jesus smites the antichrist and his empire with His Words of truth (stone cut without hands, and the two-edged sword which comes out of His mouth) and the rest of the nations, before setting up His eternal kingdom which will never fall. 1,000 years during His millenial reign, and eternity after that when heaven and earth are renewed and become one forever.

There is not even a slight reference to America or 9-11 in this passage or any other. The 7 headed beast in Revelation symbolizes the entire historical succession of empires in this region, leading up to the final ruled empire during the Tribulation Period, in this order:

1. The Egyptian Empire.

2. The Assyrian Empire.

3. The Babylonian Empire.

4 The Medo-Persian Empire.

5 The Grecian Empire.

6. The Roman Empire.

7. The revived Roman Empire (The EU) and the final empire which comes into play during the Tribulation Period, in context with the symbols of the beast in Revelation, and the historical setting within God's over-all Plan thereof.

America is not reference at all in Scripture, primarily because it has no relevance to Israel in the latter days, because for some reason, America does not appear to exist as a functioning country (kingdom) at this time.

Except for maybe here, which may foretell her real demise beforehand:

Ezekiel 39:6:

6And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Edited by Desert Walker

America is not reference at all in Scripture, primarily because it has no relevance to Israel in the latter days, because for some reason, America does not appear to exist as a functioning country (kingdom) at this time.

Except for maybe here, which may foretell her real demise beforehand:

Ezekiel 39:6:

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Hi Brother!

Wonderful study!

I was hoping to see your latest song posted on Worthy?????

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/26/1966

Hi Brother!

Wonderful study!

I was hoping to see your latest song posted on Worthy?????

Love, Joe

Hello dear brother!

Been so very busy here in the physical building my flock for some dynamic Bible study sessions this warm season. I even built a private forum for them, so my labors for the Lord has become increased as of late.

Do you have any song requests?

God bless,

Jim.