• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1966

Dear Jim:

Anything you wrote points us straight back to Jesus.

The Storm is a favorite of mine????

Love Joe

Ok bro. will do.

That one is a poem rather than a song, and I see no poetry (or song) section on this forum, so I will post it in "Absolutely Positive" shortly.

God bless,

Jim.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I'm not a Jehovah's witness. I'm just a christian.

I apologize for having mixed some of the things I wanted to say.

I don't claim to have the market of Bible interpretation but I tell you that some people here have said things that are not true.

"Desert Walker

America is not reference at all in Scripture, primarily because it has no relevance to Israel in the latter days, because for some reason, America does not appear to exist as a functioning country (kingdom) at this time."

May the love of Jesus be in us all

Edited by c7l14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've been saying this about 9/11 because if we don't understand how the Bible addresses that event we won't understand how the Bible addresses coming events.

How can you understand how the Bible describes the sinking of at least one US aircraft carrier by someone from the middle east if you can't understand how some events are concealed in the Bible?

Now here is where I am having a problm.

Let's look at prophecy that has already been fulfilled - for instance, the rising and falling of the Medo-Persian Empire, the Greek Empire, and the Roman Empire; the coming of the Messiah as the suffering servant - who died and rose again.

These prophecies were very clear in Scripture. Although many did not understand their meanings, there was nothing hidden about them. When the Wise Men came to Jerusalem, the priests knew the Messiah was to be born in Bethlehem - there was nothing hidden about it. When Jesus spoke to the disciples on the Road to Emmaus, He presented clear Scritpure. There is no indication He had to uncover anything "hidden" like you are suggesting.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/26/1966

I can't help but notice a driven agenda here, as virtually all of your posts and started topics include this claim about America being the beast, and the 9-11 towers being in scripture. Is this the heart of your witness for Jesus Christ my friend?

In these postings, I see your claims of having a revelating gift or wisdom of things you assume to be hidden from the rest of us in the Word of God....

But in another post, I see you claim parts of the Word of God is false. It certainly seems your foundation is currently being built upon your own shifting sands, and not the solid Rock of Jesus Christ. God is not the Author of confusion, but men running with their own carnal agendas are. Especially when you continue to overlook and ignore the obvious explanations provided to us in other passages, clearly revealing the real truth of the subject. This is blindness, and it doesn't do anyone any good, especially yourself. You will answer to Jesus directly, so I strongly advise you adjust your heart and focus for His intended purpose instead of your own blinded, self-serving one. If you want attention, get it from Jesus and not men. Potions of arrogance and pride are short-lived highs which are never filled entirely, and they serve to beg in further darkness when the high recedes. A humble hunger for Jesus and the real truth will replace this fully with an everlasting fill. And it will then add to our mutual growth, witness, and adjoined edification in Jesus Christ together. Anything less, especially a self-serving agenda from even one, does nothing but harm.

A single lump of leaven can indeed ruin an entire batch if we are not careful.

And I assure you, you do not want to be counted as a lump of leaven when you stand before Him in judgement at either seat or throne.

God Bless,

Jim.

If you are to witness for Jesus Christ, sure up your foundation before doing so.

We cannot both believe and doubt God's written Word, regardless of however we may interpret it.

And try to take a closer and deeper look into passages before simply flying off at the handle, proclaiming such speculations as truth. It also helps to blend in other aspects of your walk such as shared personal testimonies, praises, prayers, meatier presentations, etc.

Edited by Desert Walker

:th_praying:

And we should all pray that those mariners no longer have pride about being part of those killing machines in the seas.

Close!

As a Navy veteran, I did not take pride in the killing.

My pride was in the defense of my Country and of my loved ones including rascals like you brother.

And, at times, I only had Jesus to quail the terror!

Our successes was all of Jesus and none of Joe.....

"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain." (Psalms 127:1)

Carrier Task-Forces are targeted worldwide by Nuclear Missiles.

Except for God, there is no "effective" countermeasures against such weapons.

Sailors pray they will accomplish their mission before they die.

There very well may come the day these shipmates do not accomplish their mission.

They will die and you and I may soon joint them.

Makes you want to pray for their salvation!

I'm not a Jehovah's witness. I'm just a Christian.

I apologize for having mixed some of the things I wanted to say.

You are loved!

Just because you mix The USA into the true focus, Jerusalem, does not mean you will be dis-fellowshipped.

This war is all about Satan and about Jesus and about the battle for Jerusalem and for the very life of His Beloved Israel.

Jesus Wins!

As beastly as we sinners are without The New Birth, we are clearly Not The Beast!

The USA appears to be left out of The End Times Prophesies, except, The Lord Forbid, here.....

"Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy." (Zephaniah 3:8)

Could This Just Be The Good Old USA before The Great and Terrible Day of The LORD?

"And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD." (Ezekiel 39:6)

Dear brother, what to do, what to do!

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." (Like 21:28)

I pray you will be comforted as I'm comforted.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.: (Romans 8:28)

You are loved

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." (Jeremiah 31:3)

All Will Glorify God

"I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images." (Isaiah 42:8)

Marantha!

Hallelujah!

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I'm expecting to see New York surrounded by armies because the alert level you be severe/imminent. However, it won't stop the attack.

Whose armies? Canada? No one else has the proximity or the muscle.

Jesus told us that when we saw Jerusalem surrounded by armies its ruin would be near. There is a connection between Jesusalem and New

York. 9/11 in scripture proved that.

The only connection that is evident between New York and Jerusalem is the inordinate number of Jewish delis in both cities.

What Yod has been saying about the Saudi Peace plan to be voted on 9/11 and its connection the terrorist attacks is in the Bible. Yod doesn't know it yet because if he knew he would have pointed out the verses. I'll tell you later where it is.

No....tell us now. BTW, Saudi Arabia isn't in the Bible either.

How can you understand how the Bible describes the sinking of at least one US aircraft carrier by someone from the middle east if you can't understand how some events are concealed in the Bible?

The Bible doesn't conceal; it REVEALS! That's the whole idea of the Bible! Now, point out the verse that describes the sinking of an American aircraft carrier.

I won't tell you about these verses about the aircraft carrier(s) until I show you what I believe the Bible tells about 9/11.

No, I want the verses now.

It all has to to with preparation.

Preparation will not change the outcome of twisting scripture, my friend.

And we should all pray that those mariners no longer have pride about being part of those killing machines in the seas.

We should all pray for their safety IF we are good Americans as well as Christians.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

c7l14,

In your search of prophesy, particlarly about 9/11, did you come across Pearl Harbour? What did the prophets have to say about that, That was on American soil too. And let's not forget the Kansas bombing and the assasination of American presidents? More warnings?

The jews will just love you, mate, trying to take the focus off Jersalem and putting the spotlight on New York. Hah, America didn't exist as a nation when Jesus was speakig in the Olivette discourse.

But don't worry, brother, as Frezno Joe said .....you are loved.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thanks for having accepted my apologies.

If that day comes I will share scripture with you.

God will decide what will happen.

I'm praying for those marines and for their families.

May the love of Jesus be in us

Thanks for having accepted my apologies.

If that day comes I will share scripture with you.

God will decide what will happen.

I'm praying for those marines and for their families.

May the love of Jesus be in us

:rolleyes: