• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

in your search for industrial strength saran wrap, you may want to consider the term "shrink wrap". you should be able to buy it at any packaging store. in fact, i believe you can buy it wherever they rent uhaul equipment.

Ahhh...shrink wrap! Thanks! :(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chief

(1) Go to a shipping store and obtain several large bags of packing "peanuts" (those large foam beads used for packing boxes). Open the car door, lower the windows about 1/2 inch, and place the SEALED end of the bag through the window. Close the doors, and pull the bags through the window. This will fill the car with pink, biodegradable peanuts.

(2) Obtain some thin elastic. On one end, tie a toy mouse or rat, etc.. Place the "rodent" against the door jamb, on the side opposite the hinges. Run the elastic band into the room, stretching it and tying it off on an available anchor. When the door is opened, the rodent will "scurry" across the floor.

(3) On a door with an outer screen or storm door, attach a short, strong bungee cord to the inside of the screen/storm door. Pull the bungee tight, and attach to the main doorknob.

(4) Oldie but goodie- have some of the older boys jack up his car, placing the end of the car with the drive wheels on low jackstands (raising the drive wheels just high enough that they do not contact the ground).

I have plenty more (the wife says I hold a Master's degree in dirty tricks) but most are far too "cruel" for this venue. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Go to a shipping store and obtain several large bags of packing "peanuts" (those large foam beads used for packing boxes). Open the car door, lower the windows about 1/2 inch, and place the SEALED end of the bag through the window. Close the doors, and pull the bags through the window. This will fill the car with pink, biodegradable peanuts.

I am so glad that I am not your youth pastor!

(1) Go to a shipping store and obtain several large bags of packing "peanuts" (those large foam beads used for packing boxes). Open the car door, lower the windows about 1/2 inch, and place the SEALED end of the bag through the window. Close the doors, and pull the bags through the window. This will fill the car with pink, biodegradable peanuts.

(2) Obtain some thin elastic. On one end, tie a toy mouse or rat, etc.. Place the "rodent" against the door jamb, on the side opposite the hinges. Run the elastic band into the room, stretching it and tying it off on an available anchor. When the door is opened, the rodent will "scurry" across the floor.

(3) On a door with an outer screen or storm door, attach a short, strong bungee cord to the inside of the screen/storm door. Pull the bungee tight, and attach to the main doorknob.

(4) Oldie but goodie- have some of the older boys jack up his car, placing the end of the car with the drive wheels on low jackstands (raising the drive wheels just high enough that they do not contact the ground).

I have plenty more (the wife says I hold a Master's degree in dirty tricks) but most are far too "cruel" for this venue. ;)

Oh my word! I love the packing peanuts one!! I am laughing as I think about his reaction to opening his car door and discovering the surprise inside.

Our youth pastor is a good sport. He's never become angry about our pranks or ever even been vengeful. He has made the comment before though that I would make a good mob leader. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,850
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  226
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:wub::):):) wow what a way to get to know some of the naughtier you (s )in here ...and with April 1st coming fast ..hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm :whistling::emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat::thumbsup:

:o:o:o:o wow what a way to get to know some of the naughtier you (s )in here ...and with April 1st coming fast ..hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm :whistling::24::24::b:

Good thing Ted's not around!

:wub::):24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

And then there is the confetti letter ( I opened mine in the bank line up )

Pour about a cup of confetti on a piece of paper and fold so that it looks like a letter but needs small little fold on edge so confetti doesnt spill out . then stuff in envelope and deliver if it is addressed from something exciting like missions scholarship approval or like usually gets ripped open so quickly that well lets say .... :emot-highfive: confetti

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

fill car with balloons

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

Here are a few:

It won't damage the car at all, but it will require a car wash!

Buy 20 lbs. of white and 20 lbs. of yellow American Cheese...

Turn his entire car into a checkerboard.

I LOVE THAT! LOL

Poor man...he has no idea what is coming! :taped: