IGNORED

what would you do if there was no rapture?

Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

What will you do when the tribulation begins? And there was no rapture? Imagine that John tried to tell us to preppare cause this would be satans era and we couldnt trust god to help us for 7 years?

If you do belive in the rapture, then please dont debate that it will happen cause your pastor says so.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

What will you do when the tribulation begins? And there was no rapture? Imagine that John tried to tell us to preppare cause this would be satans era and we couldnt trust god to help us for 7 years?

If you do belive in the rapture, then please dont debate that it will happen cause your pastor says so.

I have a glock at home that protects me til its bullets run out ... 3xR0c|<stAr :thumbsup: c-u-l8r

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

THE LORD WILL RETURN. We do not know that Day. We remain faithful unto the end! He will be with us always! We can still trust God no matter what for our end is certain in heaven with Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. Rev 1:7

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Rev 1:8

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev 1:9

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Rev 1:10

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send [it] unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Rev 1:11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. -Rev. 22:12-17

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen. - REv.22:20, 21

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

What does this mean?

Guest Spiritgrl75

The Lord promises over and over in his word that he will never leave us or forsake us, you have to take him at his word. He is not a man that he should lie....and it is our very faith in him that protects us.. Remember that Abrahams faith was counted to him as rightousness. God is the same yesterday today and forever....................He does not change and we must trust his provision for his children(us) :th_wave:

I have a glock at home that protects me til its bullets run out ... 3xR0c|<stAr :wub: c-u-l8r

Imagine that John tried to tell us to prepare cause this would be Satan's era and we couldn't trust God to help us for 7 years?

:wub:

But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
2 Corinthians 1:9-10

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 9:23

Dear Brother Archer

But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
3 John 1:14

God Is Good!

Love, Joe

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What will you do when the tribulation begins? And there was no rapture?

I guess I would pretty much do what Christians living under persecution have done for the past nearly 2000 years. . . and like those living under persecution even now (Somalia, the Mid-East, China, India, etc.).

Imagine that John tried to tell us to preppare cause this would be satans era and we couldnt trust god to help us for 7 years?

:noidea: What do you mean by, "and we couldn't trust god to help us"?

We can always trust God to help us! Just because we have to endure troubles, torture, destruction and even death does not mean the Lord has forsaken us, nor that His arm is too short to save. It has always been that way, and it always will be that way, even during the Tribulation for all who call on His name.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

I don't usually play "what if" games but I'll make an exception.

What would I do if I have to endure the Great Tribulation?

I would do my duty and love God. :noidea:

Now all has been heard;

here is the conclusion of the matter:

Fear God and keep his commandments,

for this is the whole duty of man.

Ecclesiastes 12:13

...and...

I will stand firm to the end. Matthew 24:13

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I would pray that when my time comes it will be quick and painless. :noidea:

What will you do?