• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

FA, I believe the poster to mean that there can't be more than one resurrection hence where he underlined those passages where it says "I will Raise him UP "at the last day."

If there is a pre-trib of those in Christ, and knowing Christ said the dead in Him will be Raised UP first, when are the other believers in Christ, the MYRIDS John saw coming out of the Great Tribulation Raised UP to recieve their glorified bodies?

If Christ has only ONE body of believers, which I believe He does, and you say that the last day for the Church is the pre-trib rapture, what about those Myrids who are killed for their faith in Him? Are they not also a part of that One same body?

And please do not say that they are somehow the "guests" because Jesus died once and for all for past, present and future generations.

Just something to think about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

[quote name='Todd the Mut

:)

The pre-tibulation rapture is unscriptural, fosters complacency about future persecution, and undermines the main mission of the church to fulfill the Great Commission.

It can only be wishful thinking and the twisting of the Lord's very teaching that would permit one to deny this clear example.

Wake up brothers and sisters,

in Christ's love,

Christian

:24:

Thank You.

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

FA, I believe the poster to mean that there can't be more than one resurrection hence where he underlined those passages where it says "I will Raise him UP "at the last day."

If there is a pre-trib of those in Christ, and knowing Christ said the dead in Him will be Raised UP first, when are the other believers in Christ, the MYRIDS John saw coming out of the Great Tribulation Raised UP to recieve their glorified bodies?

If Christ has only ONE body of believers, which I believe He does, and you say that the last day for the Church is the pre-trib rapture, what about those Myrids who are killed for their faith in Him? Are they not also a part of that One same body?

And please do not say that they are somehow the "guests" because Jesus died once and for all for past, present and future generations.

Just something to think about.

I see what you mean. I believe that those people who come to Christ and die during the Tribulation period will receive their glorified bodies at that time. Everyone will have ONE resurrection. Their particular lot was to become believers in another age..the age of Tribulation, which is not the Church age.

No, they are not guests in any way!

I like your answer FA and can see where this maybe true. As for myself I lean toward the mid-trib preWarth view, but i can only speculate ya know?

And of course we all must be ready all the time for none of us know in which day or hour the Lord will call us home. As I post this I think of those students and teachers at that University this week that were killed. So terribly sad and yet here is an example of when we do not know when our last day here on earth will be.

Maybe we could all do a "friendly" study on what is meant "at The Last Day"

I know there is "The Day of The Lord" Could it be one in the same? Just something else to ponder and search scriptures for.

Foc, well yes, thats how i believe as well. But we all must be ready now also as we do not know when God may call us home before His Day! Be Blessed and Be ready!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

So what did the early church think?

They believed it exactly the way that Jesus, Paul, and the apostles spoke it.

Justin Martyr 100 A.D.-

Edited by Todd the Mut

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I got an answer for you. To me its a little of all of the things people believe. Heres a song that will get ya closer on what I believe. Catchy song too "The other side of the Radio" by Chris Rice. Hes really on to something in my opinion. Oh by the way one line of lyrics in that song sounds like something else... Did anyone catch it? Thats the part I think is very close to the truth.

[quote name='Todd the Mut

Edited by roselady

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

My only concern is that the pre-tribber not lose faith when they are still here after the great tribulation begins. Just accept that they didnt understand what was being said and that they did end up having to go thru it for a time.
This is a concern for me also, especially for those that are new or lukewarm to faith in Christ.

Scoffers will have a field day with those who had been proudly spouting this pre-tribulation fallacy when things begin to get rough and they have not been secretly whisked away.

Though we are not appointed for God's wrath (orge), we should be prepared for the persecution of man, the persecution of Satan, and possibly for the "thumos" of God (which we would be protected from...look it up).But we are going in to this thing, like it or not, we will not be miraculously retreating nor leaving anyone behind.

Our Lord will come for us, and we will endure what we must until He arrives. He will certainly recompense any suffering we were forced to endure while we waited for Him as He told us He would.

There are no separate "tribulation saints", those that come to Jesus during that time will be our brothers and sisters in Christ, and they will need us more than ever during that time.

We are one body until the end and He comes for us.

May this truth reveal itself to you,

and His blessings rest upon you,

in Christ,

Christian