• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

20th April 2007

Late night.

VISION: THE FLIGHT OF WISDOM

I saw an arial view of America . A Brilliant Light was Hovering over the nation. A dense White Cloud surrounded this Light.

All above America looked so BRIGHT. The White Cloud Formation was dense but the Bright Light was not blocked out by the Cloud.

Within the vision, I was made to understand that this Bright Light was that of Wisdom.

I saw this Light, Swoop down upon the land of America , and in the Arms of this Brilliant Light were many pillars. They had been uprooted from the land of America , and taken away.

Next, after the pillars were removed, I saw gold cups and many gold vessels being removed and taken up, out of the land.

Next, I saw choice food being removed, in the same way.

Thereafter, I saw rich looking garments, also taken up, in the Arms of Wisdom, away from the land of America .

Next I saw paper money bundled up in cloth, held together in a knot, and the bundle flew away.

Within the vision, I had been placed at a certain height so I could see clearly what was happening.

I was so upset seeing the pillars, the gold, the gold cups and gold vessels, the choice food, the rich garments, and then the capital take flight, I began to protest.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

20th April 2007

Late night.

I saw an arial view of America . A Brilliant Light was Hovering over the nation. A dense White Cloud surrounded this Light.

All above America looked so BRIGHT. The White Cloud Formation was dense but the Bright Light was not blocked out by the Cloud.

Within the vision, I was made to understand that this Bright Light was that of Wisdom.

I saw this Light, Swoop down upon the land of America , and in the Arms of this Brilliant Light were many pillars. They had been uprooted from the land of America , and taken away.

Next, after the pillars were removed, I saw gold cups and many gold vessels being removed and taken up, out of the land.

Thereafter, I saw rich looking garments, also taken up, in the Arms of Wisdom, away from the land of America .

Next I saw paper money bundled up in cloth, held together in a knot, and the bundle flew away.

Within the vision, I had been placed at a certain height so I could see clearly what was happening.

I was so upset seeing the pillars, the gold, the gold cups and gold vessels, the choice food, the rich garments, and then the capital take flight, I began to protest.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

20th April 2007

Late night.

Is this a writing or an actual vision? If it is a vision, is it yours? I guess I'm trying to ask what is the gist of this? ;)

Our Sister Swarna Jha is very apt to have visions. They are a warning to America, and I hope give us a direction for our prayers.

The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. So let us pray that millions in this land come to know and understand the Fear of the Lord.

Who is Sister Jha and why is she apt to have visions? What do her visions have to do with America? :huh:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

20th April 2007

Late night.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

20th April 2007

Late night.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

20th April 2007

Late night.

Thank you, Swarna Jha for posting.

I repeat; who is Swarna Jha and why is this vision important? :b:

Thank you, Swarna Jha for posting.

I repeat; who is Swarna Jha and why is this vision important? :b:

Hmmm, no answers to my question above. I guess no one knows who that Swarna person is then. :thumbsup: