• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Found this article and I thought it was worth discussion. After reading it I thought "some politicians are determined to introduce national id cards, one way or another. So as the folly of using "terrorism" as an excuse has been pointed out to them, they have come up with the "guaranteed to get people all worked up into emotional overdrive" illlegal immigration. Now who would take the risk of being seen to support illegal immigrants?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/05/16...be-national-id/

Social Security card to be national ID

By Michael Hampton

Two proposals being floated around Capitol Hill call for the Social Security card to be updated with biometric information and for U.S. employers to be required to verify it with the Department of Homeland Security when hiring.

Scared yet? You should be. While everyone was off fighting the REAL ID battle, national identification proponents were sneaking in the back door, arguing that the Social Security card should be updated with the latest technology to prevent illegal immigrants from working.

Under the so-called Bonner Plan, citizens and resident aliens alike would have to obtain a new Social Security card containing their photograph, a barcode or magnetic stripe containing an encrypted signature verifiable through card readers provided by the Department of Homeland Security, and would have to present this card in order to obtain work. The plan provides that employers who fail to verify the card face fines, prison time, and would be billed for the cost of deporting any illegal aliens they may have hired.

Of course, they

Guest angel a

i found this very interesting in Rev 13:17" And that no man might buy or sel, save he had the mark, OR! the name of the beast, or the number of the name.( emphisis added in OR!) 18- Here in is wisdom ,( if any man lacks ask of GOD, who gives to all men liberally. If we ask.)Let him that hath understanding, count the # of the name....

Thank you for sharing this information, please warn everyone, be about the Kingdom bussiness.

Guest angel a

i found this very interesting in Rev 13:17" And that no man might buy or sel, save he had the mark, OR! the name of the beast, or the number of the name.( emphisis added in OR!) 18- Here in is wisdom ,( if any man lacks ask of GOD, who gives to all men liberally. If we ask.)Let him that hath understanding, count the # of the name....

Thank you for sharing this information, please warn everyone, be about the Kingdom bussiness.

This got me thinking. A national ID with a magnetic stripe on the back. Think about that, and then about Rev 13:17 as angela brought up. What's the one thing most businesses have these days that reads a card with a magnetic strip on the back? Yes! The credit card reader!

The machines are not that expensive and could be reprogrammed for something like this easily, and most businesses have at least one of them already. There are businesses that might not have them, but would probably be required to get one.

Aren't we blessed to know from God's word: The Lamb WINS!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/04/1971

I think there are many things that point to the national id or 'mark'. We have SSN's, driver's licenses, and the thing you need for just about everything now, including getting car insurance----Your credit score!!! You can't do much of anything without at at least one of those.

Edited by LynD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Yes that is interesting. Also note that the mark of the beast will not occur til mid tribulation.

Christians won't be here when that happens.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I think there are many things that point to the national id or 'mark'. We have SSN's, driver's licenses, and the thing you need for just about everything now, including getting car insurance----Your credit score!!! You can't do much of anything without at at least one of those.

Unless you're an illegal alien. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Unless you're an illegal alien. :P

I would recommend that everyone watch Freedom to Facism. IT starts out with stuff about the income tax, but the end is particularly c hilling.

SC has a bill in our legislature saying we won't comply with Real ID. I hope it goes through. I will not be using a national ID card or a chip. However I'd love to be on the right side of the law

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If the illegal migrant problem is the same in the US as it is here in the UK- and I am aware that it might not be the same- then surely the biggest problem is not the illegal migrants who are working, but rather those who aren't and yet still are somehow claiming gov't benefit & housing?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

If the illegal migrant problem is the same in the US as it is here in the UK- and I am aware that it might not be the same- then surely the biggest problem is not the illegal migrants who are working, but rather those who aren't and yet still are somehow claiming gov't benefit & housing?

Actually those who are working are a problem. Their breaking the law. Thats a problem. IF they don't care about the laws that they are breaking, why should they care about any of the other laws set in place!?