• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

re: Lucifiers Methods~

I think Lucifier uses many different ways, plus people to get into one's mind.

He can take a conversation with a family member and by the time he is done with it, you are totally near self-destruction.

Timothy once told me I was living on the edge between heaven and hell.

He told me I was to liberal in my views and now I am starting to hear his words.

I live in my trailer just about 24/7days. I don't talk with many people. Infact I make about $3 worth of phone calls and the rest of the bill $32 is taxes and line usage. Which I think is a rep off. Ofcourse this could be another topic too.

Anyways, I just want you all to know that I am under much distress, my flag is hanging up side down. I feel so far away from Yeshua right now.

Would you please put me on your prayer list.

Thank you.

Many Blessings to you all.

Snowdoove :noidea::laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Yes, snow, I will put you on my list. Ya know, there is a way to get the enemy out of your mind.

KJV Philippians 4:7-8

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Snow, I know that our family can hurt us deeply, but we have to stay on our course. Remember that old phrase, "keep on trucking." Well, we have to. Remember also this verse,

KJV Hebrews 12:1-2

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

My prayers are with you! :noidea:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

You're definetely on the prayer list!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Timothy once told me I was living on the edge between heaven and hell.

He told me I was to liberal in my views and now I am starting to hear his words.

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Snowdoove -

I don't know the whole story of your life. Nor the basis for these accusations.

I know you ask some, what I consider, off the wall questions. But what does that mean? What is theology but a bunch of religious nerds showing off their jargin? And what is politics but a bunch of hot heads yabbing their yaws?

The bottom line is God became man, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, who died and rose again, and receives all who repent and call on His name.

I feel so far away from Yeshua right now.

You want to know a secret? That's OK!

There's a song by Rick Mullins off his last album - the one he didn't quite finish, The Jesus Record or the Jesus Album, or something like that - where he sings about this struggle. He asks the Lord if He remembers what it was like to live down here and shares his own struggles and cries "While You're up there just playing hard to get."

We all feel far from the Lord at times. But it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. It just means He wants you to look for Him, to pursue Him, to chase after Him! You'll find your way, and the reunion will be so sweet!

Take courage!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

The bottom line is God became man, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, who died and rose again, and receives all who repent and call on His name.

I feel so far away from Yeshua right now

We all feel far from the Lord at times. But it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with you. It just means He wants you to look for Him, to pursue Him, to chase after Him! You'll find your way, and the reunion will be so sweet!

Take courage!

Amen Nebula!

The silence of God does not mean the absence of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

I know what you mean snow, I sometimes feel isolated too. It may help just to get out of the house ! It's been a loooooong winter already, try to get together with one of your Christian buddies, and go out for lunch! It'll do you good! In the meantime, I'm praying for you.