senerhu

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Just tell him it is not about being saved but about having a happier more peaceful time on earth . Just because one be Christian doesn't mean one is 'transformed' . One remains the same person but with a different better perspective of the world . Why don't you ask him to consider Jesus's life and teachings seriously first and see what happens next ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Pray seek the lord.. ask Him to give you the right words. Walk by faith knowing the Father hears you and knowing He will give you the right words. Trust Him.. and I know what I am saying here. I truly have never met a person that asked to be born here haha. Kind of hard for a just God to send people away that truly never knew Him. Well WHOS JESUS is He going to hold them to? Each one of here KNOW DUH we have the REAL GOSPEL.. the real truth and others? Pffft wrong hello lol.

Christ said if you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains. So many are blind. The gospel is GOOD NEWS not bad. Are most people walking this earth full of life and so very happy? No.. what do SOME believers do? Scare them to believe in Jesus. Something Christ never did.

Show them the way out not "if you don't believer your gonna (forgive me Father) burn!" kind of preacher. He came to give them life. They don't see they are already in chains bound with no way out. Hes the one that took the keys of hell and death and already died for the sin of the world. Likes being in dept so deep no matter how much you work you will never pay it off. So someone you don't know never met comes takes your dept as his own and you are set free.

No fear no worry.. its good news. Me.. I will never use fear.. not of God. KNOW He will give you the words to speak. ALWAYS pray before.. thoughts come from no where.. all words of life. Know YOU can not save your friend or anyone. You do not pull them to God. If we try we do more harm then good. No one but no one is lost with out a clear knowing that Jesus Christ is who He said He was. Everyone gets a choice. How when I don't know.. have faith.. no one does this better then the sweet holy Spirit.

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 5/25/2007 at 1:41 AM, senerhu said:

I have a friend who is unsaved. He says he doesn't want to accept Christ becasue it wasn't his idea to be born. He is thinking that since he dind't ask to be born, why should he go to hell if he doesn't accept Jesus?He feels he was brought into this world and he had no control over that and now he has to accept Jesus or he suffers. How do I talk to him about that. To be honest, I am stumpted...

The correct is to pray so that Jesus can work the heart of the unbeliever and give us opportunity to minister to this one at the right time.