IGNORED

News: Paris is released from custody

Axxman

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Paris' release?

• Horrible...sets a bad precident
    • 3 days is a long time for a traffic ticket
    • I hope her health issues aren't too serious
    • More power to her...anybody would do what they could to get out of jail
    • Who Cares?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

i don't think anyone is enjoying seeing her "get what's coming" as much as they're fed up with celebrities being given special treatment and never having to pay any consequences.

this girl was driving drunk, 70 MPH, at night with no headlights, and it was her third offense. with good behaviour, she'll serve a maximum of 18 days of the 40 she is now confined for.

IF she had not been released to house arrest by the sherriff, her sentence was originally only 23 days, she could have been out in less than a week.

Serving her time in jail is a lot better than what her fate could have been. Not to mention she could have taken someone with her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/10/1990

I think she needs to learn...IMHO, she needs to realize that she is not different than the rest of us and she cannot be exempt from the same charges as any other person. She has it in her head that she is "Different" from other people, and the only thing that makes that true is her parents money. If She got a regular job and started living on her own account she will be just like anyone that you see on the street. I think that she should have a small term of community service if she gets out early (Like picking up trash ect.) Something like 40-60 hours sounds about right. I'm not bashing her, I'm really not. It just, everyone gets punished if they do something bad. Kids get punished for stealing and lying, and adults get punished for other things. I think she should own up and serve the time, and maybe she will get out for good behavior.

PS. Oh and I agree with Kat ^.^ She could have gotten killed by driving that fast, without headlights, drunk... Someone! Anyone! Take away her cars and keys, so she won't hurt someone!!!!

Edited by Silver Shadow

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

I have no interest in celebrities. Real life people I interact with are of interest to me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

IF she had not been released to house arrest by the sherriff, her sentence was originally only 23 days, she could have been out in less than a week.

Is this true? I hope not. If so, then Paris is right- it is unfair. Her sentence should not be extended (or possibility of parole taken away if that's the case) for the mistake of the sheriff.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Here is my problem with all of this................she shouldn't have ever gotten released by a Sheriff who took it upon himself to bypass the sentencing of the Judge. But, she did, and I do feel sorry for her about this, she's become a pawn between these two men, and public opinion. If I was in jail, and they sent me home I wouldn't think it was fair either if they came in and hauled me back, its not like she escaped, and neither would anybody else.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I have no interest in celebrities. Real life people I interact with are of interest to me.

I agree with you on that one, Sir ;)

Guest LadyC

Is this true? I hope not. If so, then Paris is right- it is unfair. Her sentence should not be extended (or possibility of parole taken away if that's the case) for the mistake of the sheriff.

my mistake... sorry.... it was originally 45 days, which she would have only served 23 days assuming she had good behaviour.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

my mistake... sorry.... it was originally 45 days, which she would have only served 23 days assuming she had good behaviour.

Well, hopefully she still has the chance and her resistance in going back won't be counted against her. After all, she wouldn't have even been in the courtroom to have that outburst if it hadn't been for the sheriff releasing her to house arrest.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I'll bet there isn't another person in that jail sentenced to 45 days for traffic tickets.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I'll bet there isn't another person in that jail sentenced to 45 days for traffic tickets.

Your probably right..............but if one of us had gotten that sentence...........we wouldn't have gotten out in 3 days because we couldn't sleep and didn't like the food either.