• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Why is Paris Hilton Famous?

Why is she in jail?

I really don't follow gossip media. I'm proud to be ignorant in this area. However I am curious as to how some people achieve fame.

She is a daughter and heiress of the Hiltons, of hotel fame. She is famous for nothing, really, except being famous (and rich). And partying.

Why she went to jail is too complicated for me to follow.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  679
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

I'm believing that the turning of Paris Hilton's mind to spiritual matters is an answer to our prayers expressed on another thread about her. Let's just continue to pray for her, especially that the Lord will send a faithful servant to preach to her the full and true Gospel of Jesus Christ, and that she won't be misled by any false doctrine or false spirituality.

In Jesus name I pray,

Ruth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

She went to jail for violating the law. She was driving on a suspended license. The license was suspended for drinking and driving. I believe she was drunk when she was caught too.

If there ever was a picture of the world and the sad state that our children find themselves in. She would be it. :whistling:

I too agree that I pray and Hope that she has come to Christ in repentance, but only time will tell.

It sounds a little new age to me though.

Peace,

Dave

Guest lovinghim4ever
I have been praying for her, however I think her "conversion" happened alittle to quickly to be anything more than fear, or and attempt to smooth out the way for early release??? I could be wrong and I hope I am........................most people find "God" when they go to jail, its what they let Him do in their lives after they get out that convinces me. :noidea:

I too have my concerns, however I choose to give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves me wrong; if ever.

:whistling::24::th_praying:

:emot-hug::wub::emot-hug:

Guest LadyC
She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

she hasn't yet had an experience with Jesus Christ.... prayer is critical here. many people find "spirituality" in jail... few really find Jesus.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  580
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I'm wondering if she actually receives letters from the outside?

If so, I think it would be nice if a caring Christian individual wrote to her and told her the TRUE gospel.

I do pray for Paris' salvation, and hope she comes to Christ....but I also keep thinking that, when she gets out, things will be the same for her. She'll still have a mansion to go home to, and a ton of famous friends who will no doubt want to party with her.

I'm wondering how long such a conversion can actually last without someone there to guide her when she gets out of prison.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I'm wondering if she actually receives letters from the outside?

If so, I think it would be nice if a caring Christian individual wrote to her and told her the TRUE gospel.

I do pray for Paris' salvation, and hope she comes to Christ....but I also keep thinking that, when she gets out, things will be the same for her. She'll still have a mansion to go home to, and a ton of famous friends who will no doubt want to party with her.

I'm wondering how long such a conversion can actually last without someone there to guide her when she gets out of prison.

Her parents are renting a nightclub for an elaborate party for her when she gets out!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well as they say in the world of the rich celebs, any publicity is good publicity. Time will tell, but unless she is ministered to by someone who cares, I don't like her chances if she insists on keeping in the limelight. " the effectual fervent of the righteous man, availeth much"

Only God can answer prayer those who pray diligently. If a person in her popular position, were to find the Lord and repent, what a great witness it would be for the christian faith.

:emot-hug::emot-hug::):)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

I'm so tired of hearing about Paris Hilton. Five children died in a housefire in Pittsburgh (all under the age of 7), and 18 year old Kansas girl was kidnapped from a Target parking lot in broad daylight and murdered, a young mother in Texas hung each of her four children (all under the age of 5) and herself in a murder/suicide......and yet all we hear about is Paris Hilton.

She broke the law. She deserves her punishment. Period. Constantly giving her more publicity right now is not only annoying, it reveals how imbalanced and self-centered our society is; that we would care more about a billionaire heiress crying about going to jail than the horrendous deaths of innocent children. Ugh.