• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Sorry to learn that there were attacks. Then doctrine has been the ageless division of all. Sometimes rules must be made in order to keep the peace.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

"The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,"

George

I'm new here. Iv been to a lot of forums, kicked off of a few too (not for causing trouble, LITERATLY lol for stirring love). Here, between the terms and conditions and this, lm B L E S S E D and R E F R E S H E D to see such leadership. You guys speak acording the Word, you have accountability and your delivery overall is spot on. Its refreshing to say the least. I'm in aww of the leadership within forums foundation. Rare indeed. Edited by ~candice~

"The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,"

George

I'm new here. Iv been to a lot of forums, kicked off of a few too (not for causing trouble, LITERATLY lol for stirring love). Here, between the terms and conditions and this, lm B L E S S E D and R E F R E S H E D to see such leadership. You guys speak acording the Word, you have accountability and your delivery overall is spot on. Its refreshing to say the least. I'm in aww of the leadership within forums foundation. Rare indeed.....

Welcome~!

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,158
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Alba, if she is truly following the word of God she would repent...The Word of God does clearly state that homosexuality is wrong...

I agree so much as the Person Of The Holy Spirit is to be within that body... how could there

be peace with what God hates? Love, Steven

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

I'm looking forward to getting my 5 posts in so I can join in with more discussions. (I hope this counts as 1)

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

I'm looking forward to getting my 5 posts in so I can join in with more discussions. (I hope this counts as 1)

LOL yes it does.

• 5 months later...

• Content Count:  2

Yes.. Group or Bible study is the vital of a Christian living.. because if you want to become a matured Christian you need the bible Study.. as well as its a fellowship.. to our spiritual brother and sister in Christ..

Yes.. Group or Bible study is the vital of a Christian living.. because if you want to become a matured Christian you need the bible Study.. as well as its a fellowship.. to our spiritual brother and sister in Christ..

~

Welcome~!

• Content Count:  2

~

Welcome~!

thanks a lot..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Welcome, algie, brother.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.