Is something wrong with me?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Im pretty young and I hate parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. Not because Im Christian, just because i hate them. I am so lame that even with all the substances in the world i would still be the lamest girl around. I seriously wonder if something is wrong with me? Is something wrong with me? Why do others love it so much and I just hate it!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Im pretty young and I hate parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. Not because Im Christian, just because i hate them. I am so lame that even with all the substances in the world i would still be the lamest girl around. I seriously wonder if something is wrong with me? Is something wrong with me? Why do others love it so much and I just hate it!

There's nothing at all wrong with you. :th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I'd praise God that you didn't have that problem.

I know alot of people who don't like those things. There's nothing wrong with you.

Do you feel persecuted by your friends because you don't do those things? My teenage daughter goes through the same thing. You're not alone.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Hello Zol,

You are not at all lame because you hate parties, clubs, bars and alchol. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You may be having a little trouble with fitting in and peer pressure that is around you to be like the others. But others may be sowing their wild oats if you have ever heard of that term before sowing their wild oats while they are still young but those that are doing that and not serving God in their youth will have alot of things they will come to regret when they get older in life as the party life of drinking and so forth has only lead to more sin as some will be alcoholics, some will become single parents some wind up in jail just off on the wrong path and when they get older those days they are living it up now while young will become sorrow of heart later in years as some lives will be totally ruined in what they do in their youth now.

Don't be so down on yourself you are a perfectly normal young person that happens to hate what others your age are into. I think that I would count it a big huge blessing that you do hate those things and give thanks to God for that as He may be keeping you from that type of lifestyle for a reason.

Remember Zol you are not lame or crippled by no means as you have likes and dislikes as well as others that is what makes you the special unique you cause you are different and you don't have to be like others you are a very special person stop worrying about what others are doing and find out more of who you are and learn to be that one person.

:th_praying:

OC

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

No, there is certainly nothing wrong with you. There are a lot of people who also don't like parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. I am one of them.

I love being with a few friends sitting by a lake or going for a walk in the mountains. That is my idea of FUN because when I am with my friends, I can laugh and laugh and laugh and talk and talk and talk and have exercise (? LOL) and have fresh air and enjoy the natural world ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

That sounds much better to me than being in a noisy, crowded, smoky enclosed space with people who have had too much alcohol and are behaving in a way that is not funny if you are sober.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Some of your friends will one day look back on the way they lived with sorrow and shame, when Jesus finally touches their heart. You will not! :P

Guest lovinghim4ever
No, there is certainly nothing wrong with you. There are a lot of people who also don't like parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. I am one of them.

Amen to that! I happen to be one of those people. :P

I have to admit that when I did run around to parties and such I only did it because my friends did it.

I never really "liked" those things. I let peer pressure get to me.

Now? Well, I'm more or less a home-body. I go to work and back home to enjoy some peace and quiet.

:b::whistling::o

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from the General Discussion Forum to the Looking for Advise Forum

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11