IGNORED

DO WE AGREE ABOUT THESE THINGS?

Fewarechosen7F

Guest shadow2b
-Few, no offence, but I would be hard pressed to agree with most anything you are writing here, because after you said that Jesus is not God, you are wrong, from the get-go, and you know what the Bible says about a little leavening..... I really hope you will study a little more on that subject and realize where you are wrong on that. Then, it will change the way you are reading the other parts of the Bible also.

-Very TRUE Calam.Being WRONG from the "get-go"absolutely destroys any further hope of"learning TRUTH",

-unless you go back & FIX the"wrongs"of the beginning,"get-go"!!-- :o:laugh:

-IF the"TRUTH"OFFENDS??SO-BE-IT-----JESUS OFFENDED MANY-MANY-PEOPLE--yet HE never apologized for

-speaking TRUTH--DID HE?? :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Hi Few,

I would like for you to read this verse and ask yourself what it means to you, or better yet ask God what it means to Him

"That at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth

And every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father" Phillipians 2:10-11

This word Lord is a translation of the word Jehovah or Almighty God.

So it can also be read as "Jesus is Jehovah!"

or "Jesus is God Almighty!"

As Calamity pointed out, until you acknowledge who and what Jesus is, you will not understand the fullness of the scriptures or the gospel.

May God bless you in your pursuit and understanding of Him.

In Jesus

Kevin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

See Anne, as you can see, God's Army is not an "army of one" but the Army of the ONE...not made up of individuals living according to their own understanding and will but of One Body made up of many different parts all given to the one Spirit...His will and only His will is what matters.

Your words on this thread indicate that you have rejected the Body...that you have chosen instead to lean on your own understanding. I pray that you open your heart my dear friend to God's will and recognize that although the church has many short-comings, it is the Body for which we were baptised by one Spirit into. [1 Cor 12] His Church made up of the body of believers will be made perfect when Jesus Christ, the Bridegroom, comes to take His bride. [Revelation 19]

Lastly, the Word encourages us to be unified in the Body of Christ [Epehsians 4] and that each member has a role:

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit--just as you were called to one hope when you were called-- 5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. 7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. 8 This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men." 9 (What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions? 10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.) 11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. 16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

We love you Anne. Please know that you are in our prayers that you will trust in the Lord and not lean on your understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]

Blessings,

Wayne

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

I am very humbled to say that I have had loving brothers and sisters who have brought to my attention certain things that on the surface were overlooked.  They did so, with a love and concern for me and in defending Truth.  They are commanded to love me, and they have done so, with a Godly jealousy.  We are commanded to love and care for each other, on many levels.  If you can see the relevance in that, then you understand. 

In His Love,

Suzanne

:il:

See?

:laugh:

In His Love

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

4. It is not my responsibility to make sure that others do not deceive you. That is the responsibility of others. And it is your responsibility to make sure that others do not deceive you.

5. It is not your responsibility to make sure that others do not deceive me. That is the responsibility of others. And it is my responsibility to make sure that others do not deceive me.

Correction in blue :o

Where Christianity is concerned;

1. The overall body of so-called Christianity is very confused.

2. It is my first responsibility to make sure that you do not deceive me.

It is your firstresponsibility to make sure that you do not deceive me.

3. It is my firstresponsibility to make sure that I do not deceive you.

It is your firstresponsibility to make sure that I do not deceive you

4. It is not my firstresponsibility to make sure that others do not deceive you. That is the firstresponsibility of others. And it is your firstresponsibility to make sure that others do not deceive you.

5. It is not your firstresponsibility to make sure that others do not deceive me. That is the firstresponsibility of others. And it is my firstresponsibility to make sure that others do not deceive me.

6. It is not my responsibility to condemn you as deceived. You might be filled with the Holy Spirit, and me not aware of the fact. In which case I would have blasphemed the Holy Ghost. It is not your responsibility to condemn me as deceived. I might be filled with the Holy Spirit, and you not aware of the fact. In which case you would have blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

7. It is my firstresponsibility to deliver the gospel according only to what the Holy Spirit has taught me.

It is your firstresponsibility to deliver the gospel according only to what the Holy Spirit has taught you.

8. If every member of the body will be determined to take up his own responsibilities, and leave the responsibilities of everyone else to them, the body can be free to grow in leaps and bounds.

Island Rose said;

We are all to use discernment when there is anything being taught. I am not to accept just anything, just because someone tells me that it was taught to them by the Holy Spirit. 1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. If what is being taught does not line up with the Word of God, I am to reject it, I am to admonish the teacher of false doctrine and I am to reinforce sound doctrine.

These...are my responsibilities.

Amen. And we are not supposed to accept just anything taught from the pulpit wither, by try the spirit of those speakers also.

Jesusisgod2

Acts 17:11 ""and these were more noble minded than those in Thessalonica, for they recieved the word with great eagerness, examining the scriptures daily, to see whether these things were so."

They recieved the word from the saints with great eagerness, but they also verified what they said by referencing the scriptures, and by doing this it says verse 12 that many of them therefore believed.

Thank you, Jesusisgod2.

This is what I was looking for.

We are to varify by the scriptures and not by man's theologies.

Sorry, Anne,you've lost me. How am I suppose to stop someone deceiving me if I dont know I'm being deceived in the first place. I agree with Suzanne we all need each other to cover each other's backs. Maybe sis you could clarify your statement a bit.

In Christ.

eric.

Examine the scriptures to prove what was said whether or not you think that you are being deceived. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, you know.

Anne, you imply that the Body of Christ is made up of an "army of one".

Where did I say that. But it IS supposed to be ONE BODY, ONE MIND shared by the many, and that the mind of CHRIST.

Firstly, you essentially state that each man is only responsible for his own understanding and need not be concerned with the understanding of his brethren.

My apologies. Miscommunication. Forgot to proofread.

Nothing is further from the Truth.  Jesus commanded his followers to love one another, which includes protecting one another from the wolves that dare try to slip into the sheepfold to steal the sheep.  Peter tells the elders of the Church to protect His flock from all deceptions and harm.  [1 Peter 5]

Yes, but since we are dealing qwith human beings, if we think that a wolf has slipped into the sheepfold, we are supposed to 1)confront him in private first 2)take a witness with us to confront him 3)take him before the whole Church. We are not supposed to take him before the whole church on the first step. these are the steps for protecting others.

Secondly, you imply that we should never question someone

Calamity and Gary and Kevin and Wayne,

Few, no offence, but I would be hard pressed to agree with most anything you are writing here, because after you said that Jesus is not God, you are wrong, from the get-go, and you know what the Bible says about a little leavening..... I really hope you will study a little more on that subject and realize where you are wrong on that. Then, it will change the way you are reading the other parts of the Bible also. :o

I have tried to explain again and again my stand on this issue. But all of you close your ears because you have your own predetermined stand.

The bible says that as a man thinks so is he.

Your toughts are you as an individual. My thoughts are me as an individual.

In the same manner, the ways of God are God. God's thoughts are God.

Yeshua was the son of man, a man.

And the only verse of scripture that I can find where God said who Yeshua was, God called Yeshua his son.

God filled Yeshua's heart and mind with God's word. YESHUA'S THOUGHTS IS WHO YESHUA IS as an individual. A man who is filled with the thoughts of God to such an extent that he EMBODIES that word IS diety.

Yeshua had the mind of God because God gave Yeshua his own thoughts.

Yeshua gave us the mind that was in him, if we are willing to receive it, the mind of God.

Therefore, if we say that Yeshua was God, then we have to say that we are God too, because we have the same thoughts within us as he had within him. At least, those of us who have really listened to him do.

Yeshua did not think it robbery to be equal with God, because it was from God that the word came to Yeshua. I do not think it robbery to be equal to Yeshua because Yeshua said that "it is enough for the student to be AS his Master. If I call Yeshua God, how can I be made equal to Yeshua and NOT CALL MYSELF GOD?

Now! If I have not sinned against you, why do you slap me with your words?