• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I think hilary managed to get a couple of libraries named in her years as senator...

By using our tax dollars as pork, no doubt.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I'm all for a woman as President....just not Hillary. It's true that people wish a replay of the Clinton years...but only from an economic standpoint. When the economy was good, people overlooked a multitude of Clinton sins and screw-ups.

People also seem to yearn for the days when the world didn't hate us, but admired us. I say who cares what the rest of the world thinks when it comes to doing the right things. The sinning world hates Christians too. Should we bend over backward and brush our beliefs under the rug to please them? The Lord said we would be hated for his namesake.

We are in a war with a religion (yes, I said it) that seeks to convert us, make us slaves (dhimmi) or kill us. We cannot cut and run and then turn the results of that over to our children....

...which is what Hillary is planning to do.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I'm all for a woman as President....just not Hillary. It's true that people wish a replay of the Clinton years...but only from an economic standpoint. When the economy was good, people overlooked a multitude of Clinton sins and screw-ups.

People also seem to yearn for the days when the world didn't hate us, but admired us. I say who cares what the rest of the world thinks when it comes to doing the right things. The sinning world hates Christians too. Should we bend over backward and brush our beliefs under the rug to please them? The Lord said we would be hated for his namesake.

We are in a war with a religion (yes, I said it) that seeks to convert us, make us slaves (dhimmi) or kill us. We cannot cut and run and then turn the results of that over to our children....

...which is what Hillary is planning to do.

We haven't been admired since before the Vietnam war. We need to look past the possibility of the world's admiration and start doing the right things.

t.

I can't find any reason to vote for her. And your description exactly fits how liberals talk about conservatives.

Oh yeah? OK, I'll take you up on it. Go find all the posts you can where non-conservatives/republicans have done this to republican candidates. I'll go find the ones where conservatives/republicans here have done this to democratic candidates and we'll display our list to see who's right. I'll even make it easy for you and limit it to posts in June only. You up for it? Put your money where your mouth is. :24:

I don't know about you, but I was talking about liberal politicians.

It's odd that you would be talking about how politicians speak about each other when no one else was. :24: But OK, I'll take you up on that then. You go find as many quotes for "liberal" politicians as you can that speak about conservatives in that way and we'll meet back here tomorrow. Because I'd really like to believe that you aren't just saying anything as long as it is an attack on liberal/democrats/anyone not as conservative as you, regardless of whether it's true or not.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

If hilary gets elected, I wonder if bill will want the vice presidents office like hilarious did...

Name calling is not necessary. Children berate each other by fashioning pejorative epithets out of someone's name, not adults and certainly not adult Christians. Would Jesus do such a thing? Would Jesus have stood up in front of a crowd and call Caesar, "Sneezer" or Pontius Pilate "Paunchy Pilate" in order to demean or marginalize? I don't think so.

name calling includes everything but 'dittohead' right 'balance'?

I'm a proud, card carrying Dittohead.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I think hilary managed to get a couple of libraries named in her years as senator...

Yeah? Is that what you think? Or do you know that's all she has accomplished?

What are her accomplishments Balance? :24:

please, we don't need any talking points from moveon.org... :24:

By using our tax dollars as pork, no doubt.

You left off the eyes-rolling smilie so that we know you are just interjecting sarcasm and not that you have even the slightest bit of evidence which would leave you no doubt about such a claim.

Oh, that's right, I'm sure she paid for them with her own money.