• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Talking about politics? Oh is that what this thread was for? By the responses of people who aren't going to vote for Hillary (I thought the thread was about why you would vote for Hillary) I would say this thread rapidly turned into conservatives bashing democratic candidates. But you're probably correct since that's the way conservatives talk about politics; bash the other side, attack them personally, make light of their public service, insult their character and intelligence and make fun of their appearance or the tenor of their voice... That's the way Jesus would talk about politics. :o

I can't find any reason to vote for her. And your description exactly fits how liberals talk about conservatives.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Talking about politics? Oh is that what this thread was for? By the responses of people who aren't going to vote for Hillary (I thought the thread was about why you would vote for Hillary) I would say this thread rapidly turned into conservatives bashing democratic candidates. But you're probably correct since that's the way conservatives talk about politics; bash the other side, attack them personally, make light of their public service, insult their character and intelligence and make fun of their appearance or the tenor of their voice... That's the way Jesus would talk about politics. :o

I can't find any reason to vote for her. And your description exactly fits how liberals talk about conservatives.

Not just bashing the other side, but creating fear.

Oh yeah? OK, I'll take you up on it. Go find all the posts you can where non-conservatives/republicans have done this to republican candidates. I'll go find the ones where conservatives/republicans here have done this to democratic candidates and we'll display our list to see who's right. I'll even make it easy for you and limit it to posts in June only. You up for it? Put your money where your mouth is. :P

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

If she is not a Christian she is not the best choice and we all know that she will tell a lie.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

If she is not a Christian she is not the best choice and we all know that she will tell a lie.

Even if she is a Christian she's not the best choice...

I am not a Democrat. Never have been. Never will be, but here

If hilary gets elected, I wonder if bill will want the vice presidents office like hilarious did...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I've thought about the title of this thread a little more and it's actually an excellent question...

WHY HILLARY? :wub:

What has she done besides put up with a cheating husband that makes us believe she is the one who should lead this country? Most of her work as a Senator has been to satisfy her liberal agenda. Anything she has done that is considered "moderate" is usually thought to be a token effort to gain points for a presidential election.

And being a woman (I really don't mean to be demeaning to women) can she really gain respect from the other nations of the world? Especially the middle east nations that place women way down on their social ladder. I always felt like Madeline Albright and Condi Rice (as much as I like her) probably get rolled eyes behind their backs.

Hillary may be the dems choice as a result of process by elimination. Hopefully the Republicans can put someone out there with a real track record of experience and leadership.

I think hilary managed to get a couple of libraries named in her years as senator...