• Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

What does it mean to be lukewarm?

*raises hand* oooo I know I know!!! Neither cold nor warm. :noidea:

It means neither Hot nor Cold ... warm is like lukewarm. :taped:

Darn! That's what I meant too...I was just so excited that I misspoke. :laugh:

*this user goes back to edit her post so onelight's response will make no sense whatsoever* :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I really don't know what will happen to the US. If we look at history, every "kingdom" that was full of itself, fell. Maybe this is in our future also? Sure does look that way.

OneLight

What does it mean to be lukewarm?

*raises hand* oooo I know I know!!! Neither cold nor warm. :noidea:

It means neither Hot nor Cold ... warm is like lukewarm. :taped:

Darn! That's what I meant too...I was just so excited that I misspoke. :laugh:

*this user goes back to edit her post so onelight's response will make no sense whatsoever* :24:

But does the user realize that because their post was quoted, that the original stays? :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1975

But does the user realize that because their post was quoted, that the original stays? :taped:

Yes she does. She is just VERY silly. And she will now stop talking about herself in the third-person. :noidea:

*goes back to eating her smores*

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

There is a really good thread started by Shiloh, I think that really explains the hot nor cold verse.

Dont be mad at me I judge no one,what I do is what Jesus has told us all to do ''know them by their fruit''matthew 7:16 and remember as well that Jesus said in matthew 7:21-22 that not every one that calls him Lord shall enter into heaven but only those that did the will of his Father.

I assure you ,regretfully, that this is a small % of those proclaiming Christ as their saviour.

WOW .. you sure get around a lot if you have personally met all the Christians in America and know their fruits. Being one of the Christians in America, I can personally tell you that I have never met you and really take offense at your generalization. It is true that everywhere you look, there are those who are not in Gods will, but are saved. You, Brother, are not God and should not judge the heart of anyone to the point of saying that they are going to hell.

OneLight

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Dont be mad at me I judge no one,what I do is what Jesus has told us all to do ''know them by their fruit''matthew 7:16 and remember as well that Jesus said in matthew 7:21-22 that not every one that calls him Lord shall enter into heaven but only those that did the will of his Father.

I assure you ,regretfully, that this is a small % of those proclaiming Christ as their saviour.

WOW .. you sure get around a lot if you have personally met all the Christians in America and know their fruits. Being one of the Christians in America, I can personally tell you that I have never met you and really take offense at your generalization. It is true that everywhere you look, there are those who are not in Gods will, but are saved. You, Brother, are not God and should not judge the heart of anyone to the point of saying that they are going to hell.

OneLight

Like I said I judge no one and if you are offended you need to evaluate your own relationship with Christ.I said nothing that would offend some one that is truly serving the Lord.

You judged all of American, and if anyone disagrees, well then they are not right with God either. Oh Brother.

OneLight

Like I said I judge no one and if you are offended you need to evaluate your own relationship with Christ.I said nothing that would offend some one that is truly serving the Lord.

You whole statement smells with pride and self-righteousness to a point that it makes me sick. Do you realize that you are holding yourself up as a yardstick for others to measure their walk with God? If we are offended by your bias statements , then we are not truly serving God? Give me a break. I've read some very strong prideful statements on this board, but yours, Brother, beats them all.

Love In Christ,

OneLight