• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

As the USA isn't mentioned in prophecy...do you think the reason we are not a force in the end times is because we have been so de-populated due to the Rapture? I mean, those nations mentioned in Scripture at the end are either Muslim, or secular.

Thoughts?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

As the USA isn't mentioned in prophecy...do you think the reason we are not a force in the end times is because we have been so de-populated due to the Rapture? I mean, those nations mentioned in Scripture at the end are either Muslim, or secular.

Thoughts?

I believe we are there, although a vastly reduced population, and too decimated to remain a superpower. But, then there will be no other superpower either. It all comes down to Israel in the end and the true King of this earth, the Lord Jesus. :)

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Thoughts?

The Rapture has not yet happened?????

Haz.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

nations mentioned? When was the rapture mentioned?

It could be at that time we the USA is no longer a power to reconed with anymore . Hopefully we are raptured though the other idea means we turned tail like France and Spain did in pre WW II and in the war in Irag.

Pre WWII was about "isolationism." I believe one of the sayings of the time was "let Europe deal with European problems" or something similar.

I could be mistaken, but the message I'm getting with the media coverage on the Iraq war in the last few months is once we get our folks out of there we won't go back. At all. For any reason. (Nuclear or other 9/11 type attacks would be an exception, I think.)

Could be part of the reason we are not mentioned (directly at least) in the end times prophecies.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Acts:

6So when they met together, they asked him, "Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?"

7He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

Jesus clearly states it is not our business to worry about end times but to witness, this is the Fathers business.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The second gathering of Israel shall be the greatest sign of the coming of Jesus.

The first gathering of Israel was after the Babylonian captivity, as recorded in the books of Ezera and Nehemiah. The nation was again scattered in 70 A.D. (Luke 21:20-24). The prophet Isaiah spoke of the regathering "the second time" (Is. 11:11-12; 14:1; 27:12; 43:5; 60:9; 66:20); and many other prophets predicted that Israel would be gathered again (Jer. 30:10; 31:8; 32:37; 46:27; 50:4; Ezek. 16:53; 20:33-40; 34:11; 36:24; 37:11-19; 39:25; Hos. 2:14; 3:5; Amos. 9:13; Mic. 4:6; 5:7; 7:11; Zep. 2:6; 3:18; 10:6-9; Mal.3:18; Matt.24:31).

This second gathering has been taking place since 1948 when Israel became a nation again. It will continue in fulfillment only in part untill the second advent of Christ; and then all Israel will be gathered from all lands to make an eternal nation under their Messiah.

ANGELS WILL BRING ABOUT THE FINAL REGATHERING OF ISRAEL (Matt.24:31).

THIS IS THE FIRST AND ACTUALLY THE GREATEST SIGN of the soon coming Jesus that we can be definately clear about.

There are many general signs, of course. Wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, persecutions, offenses, betrayals, FALSE PROPHETS, FALSE CHRISTS, iniquity abounding, love waxing cold, and many others, as experienced in all past generations.

These alone might be questioned by some as being definite signs of a soon return of Christ. On the other hand, the regathering of Israel by Gods Angels cannot be disputed as a sign of His soon return to reign on the earth.

He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet to gather His elect from the four quarters of the Earth

(Matt.24:31; Isa. 11:10-15).

Guest ISkate4Christ

I have a question...I was just going to start a new thread but it wouldn't let me...does anyone know if the bible says anything about shapeshifting beasts coming in the end times?

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Romans 10:9-10

I have a question...I was just going to start a new thread but it wouldn't let me...does anyone know if the bible says anything about shape-shifting beasts coming in the end times?
:noidea:

Like When A Cow Turns Into A Steak :whistling::whistling::taped:

:21:

Ah

Here It Is

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Corinthians 11:11-15

Sounds Pretty Beastly To Me

See Jesus

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:14-16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe