IGNORED

Evolution - Do you accept it or not?

Fovezer

Guest stangler

Serotta what happened after Jesus dies? This is a very brief part of the gospels but they are all different. It is also said that Moses wrote parts of the Old Testament he could not have written because they happened after he died.

The fact that we were created in God

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/20/1959

The world exists according to scientific rules, there is no reason God can not work within these rules.

Sorry, but God MADE the rules! You can't put limits on God, only us. God is not just the God of earth, as you intimate with your comments about earth being able to sustain life by "chance", God is the god of the universe and beyond. He IS the god of everything. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your point, feel free to correct me if I did, but it sure seems like you put limits on what God can/did and cannot/didn't do.

Guest stangler

Yes God created the rules and his creation in us exists within those rules he made. To say that he has to break his own rules to make us is putting limits on God. I am not saying he can not break his own rules but I am saying that there is no need for it.

Even Jesus had to die for our sins. God did not just blink his eye and wiggle his nose and fix it.

God does not break rules and prove himself to us for a reason. There may be reasons I don

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/20/1959

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :rofl:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

I've been discussing this with my business partner and was given another good verse regarding this issue. John 1:1-3

Guest stangler

I am not sure what the John passage is supposed to mean in relationship with this discussion. FYI many believe God does not exist in time and therefore neither does Jesus in a way. Bend your mind around that :rofl: And if you don

Guest mscoville

"It is taught in the public schools, and it totally denys God,and robs him of his glory."

The Theory of Evolution does nothing to God

Guest stangler

but no real contradictions as you put it.

There most certainly are. Can I hear your theory about how they are not inaccuracies?

Guest mscoville

Brother Stangler,

There most certainly are. Can I hear your theory about how they are not inaccuracies?

Give me an example brother, I don't see any. Different, but not contradictory.

What?!!! Jesus is just a symbol now?

Of course not. He's much more, but part of his sacrifice was in the Mosaic order which we shouldn't believe in according to your view I think.

How many people still believe that? ^^ just would like to know.

Many many people, and what would be our reasoning to distrust the Bible? If you can't trust that God created the world in 6 days, why would you believe a man can rise from the dead? Your faith has no foundation, the Bible is falible and not a good record of what happened in your opinion, so why trust it on Jesus? Historians and Scientists will never prove his resurrection, just as they will never prove or disprove Genesis. We have to trust God in all things, or in none.

Brother,

Martin