IGNORED

im a wreck

Guest deaton

Hi, Oak, have you ever heard of a product called Reliv, it's out of St. Louis Missouri, it's a powder that dissolves in water and can be purchased on-line or with a distributor. My friend has MS, and within 1.5 weeks she started sleeping, and some of her symptoms were minimized, she is useing it daily, I used it to help me feel calmer and help me taper off my paid meds. If you want to know more about it you can e-mail me at deaton52@hotmail.com, or go on-line to Reliv, choose the Classic and either lemon or orange flavor to add to it, it's a bit pricey but well worth it, doctors aren't going to suggest you use it, please check it out because it will help you feel calmer and sleep better. There's many products out there that help with the symptoms of your health issues, if only you knew where to find them. Sincerely Donna (deaton) ps if you start using it, use it 3 times a day and don't skip out, you need to flush your system of the toxins and while you do that you might be a bit sleepier than usual, the company is a good company and it's been around I believe about 15 years

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I pray the Lord will reach down and touch you in a mighty way...that you will have complete healing in the name of Jesus!

Our God is indeed an awesome God, and we can do all things through Christ Jesus our Lord!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/18/1955

maybe someone out there may have one or more of the disease or conditions i have that we can help each other thru the rough times...here is my list and what they are doing to me......

Ankylosing Spondylitis- means spine fusion-my spine is fusing together and its effecting other parts of my body, hips,knees, ankles, shoulders, teeth(all pulled now), neck

Rheumatoid Arthritis-my hands and toes are effected

Fibromyalgia-muscular pain,

Restless Leg Syndrome-my legs will not stop moving around due to discomfort

these i just named are auto-immune diseases which means i have no immune system anymore and that my body is attacking its self im in pain 24/7

i also have:

chronic back, tremors/spasms(neurological), osteoporosis(im male), high cholesterol, depression, lyme disease, scoliosis, and more i cannot write here.....

ive had these most of my life and didnt know it all the doctors said i was faking it all until 2002 when i went in for a physical, thats when i started getting names to all my medical problems....

i'm on 11 different medications which some of the side effects of a few can kill me, my pain is down and my mobility has slightly increased due to the meds so i put my life into GODs hands and praise HIS name every day i wake up....

right now i need leg braces to walk or i will constantly fall down which can break my neck,hips, and spine....i can only walk for short distances 100ft ot less other wise i have to use my motorized chair to get around.

I cant drive anymore because my legs go numb/dead after 20 minutes in the car...

so i am strong in faith and i keep my eyes on JESUS every day.

most of my diseases mainly the 1st for listed have no cure and are disabling diseases compounded, which means im only going to get worse. i have neurological issues too but the neurologists wont test me......oak

Oak, I am so sorry that you are in such pain. I will definately pray for you,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

thank you anita but please dont pray for me but pray that they find cures for others who might have or get these diseases some sre genetis and some are triggered by other diseases.........im prayin too........oak

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

thank you anita but please dont pray for me but pray that they find cures for others who might have or get these diseases some sre genetis and some are triggered by other diseases.........im prayin too........oak

Forget it oaks we are praying to you too!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

:rolleyes: for your as well Oak, :24:

Forget it oaks we are praying to you too!

all your caring and kindness can and does make this grown man cry GOD bless you all....oak

:noidea: for your as well Oak, :)

berribear my friend it is i who should be praying for you and yours.....yeppers i am prayin for ya all......please pray for a cure so noone else has to go thru what thousands of us are going thru.....www.kickas.org is my support group on the net join us and learn even more terrible things of these diseases and what they all can cause......please pray for them i do not deserve your prayers.......oak

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

:emot-hug: Adding you to my daily prayers, Oak. :noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Oakleaf sorry to hear about your conditions. God is making you very tough in my opinion! God will comfort you and in eternity you will be healed and in perfect peace.

Wayne that is an awesome verse from the Psalms.