IGNORED

Does the Koran teach violence on non-muslims.

Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I reject the satanic cult of islam since it is NOT a religion. Islam is based on the Old Testament/Torah and, as such, could be called "Abrahamic" in origin. However, satan always mimics the Lord; islam is the murderous, devil worshipping result and the ultimate deception. As a Christian, I'm not going to sit idly by and let you claim that Judaism, Christianity, and islam are of equal stature. You can believe, or disbelieve, anything you please but placing God on the same level as 'allah' is offensive to Jews and Christians alike. :thumbsup:

Sorry if you're offended. What did you tell me in another thread? Oh yeah, "don't be so sensitive." I DO place your christian god at the same level as the muslims' allah, the greeks' zeus, and the vikings' thor. All religions have equal standing in my opinion. The quran is no better and no worse than the bible.

I happen to agree with Glory2000 :whistling:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I reject the satanic cult of islam since it is NOT a religion. Islam is based on the Old Testament/Torah and, as such, could be called "Abrahamic" in origin. However, satan always mimics the Lord; islam is the murderous, devil worshipping result and the ultimate deception. As a Christian, I'm not going to sit idly by and let you claim that Judaism, Christianity, and islam are of equal stature. You can believe, or disbelieve, anything you please but placing God on the same level as 'allah' is offensive to Jews and Christians alike. :whistling:

Sorry if you're offended. What did you tell me in another thread? Oh yeah, "don't be so sensitive." I DO place your christian god at the same level as the muslims' allah, the greeks' zeus, and the vikings' thor. All religions have equal standing in my opinion. The quran is no better and no worse than the bible.

No, I don't think your sorry if you offend anybody here, I think thats why your here actually. Thats not trying to be mean or hateful thats just stating the truth. Your not a seeker, and your not even like some of the non-believer that have been here for awhile someone who just likes to debate, You like to bait and insult, and then when somebody finally rises to the bait, you throw out the "how Christian of you" remark. It gives you a chuckle.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Content Count:  7,867
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

No....the koran does not teach violence in any sense of the word.

It is a totally peaceful religion, and we should all adopt it without any further discussion :24:

:whistling:

I hope that people realize that my response here was somewhat 'tongue in cheek' :thumbsup::24::noidea:

It is a totally peaceful religion, and we should all adopt it without any further discussion :24:

:thumbsup:

I hope that people realize that my response here was somewhat 'tongue in cheek' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that all of us who know you, are more than aware how your remark was intended! :P

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

This was pulled from :

http://www.dianedew.com/islam.htm

"Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

"Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).

"O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (Koran 9:73).

"slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).

"for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

"Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)

The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29) Note: These verses distinguish between warfare against pagans, and against Jews and Christians.[17]

"...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).

"Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

Allah himself is really the one slaying them:

"It is not us who slay them but Allah, in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself." (Koran 8:17; cp. Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190)

Allah "will punish them by our hands..." (Koran 9:14).

Jihad is mandatory.

"Unless we go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish us with a grievous penalty, and put others in our place" (Koran 9:38-39).

"And what is the matter with you that you do not fight in the cause of Allah and for those weak, ill treated and oppressed among men, women and children whose only cry is; 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors..." (Surah An-Nisa 4:75)

"Believers, when you encounter the armies of the infidels do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons, or to join another band he shall incur the wrath of Allah and Hell shall be his home: an evil fate." (Koran 8:12-17)

Whats your take on this. If your muslim and you follow the koran then you must believe in violence on the non-muslim.

Jedi-diah

The bible is just as bloody. Have you ever read the Qu'ran? If not than your taking those out of context and they could be reffering to anything.

From Deuteronomy 13:

"13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

13:10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

Let the fun begin!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Welcome to Worthy, Janakev!

I wouldn't call this mass of lies "fun", I'd call it sad.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

As we speak I am reading a book named "Unveiling Islam" written by the Caner brothers. These two brothers were raised Muslim but converted to Christianity. This book will reveal what you need to know about Islam.

As we speak I am reading a book named "Unveiling Islam" written by the Caner brothers. These two brothers were raised Muslim but converted to Christianity. This book will reveal what you need to know about Islam.

Its a really good book, I've read it! :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I reject the satanic cult of islam since it is NOT a religion. Islam is based on the Old Testament/Torah and, as such, could be called "Abrahamic" in origin. However, satan always mimics the Lord; islam is the murderous, devil worshipping result and the ultimate deception. As a Christian, I'm not going to sit idly by and let you claim that Judaism, Christianity, and islam are of equal stature. You can believe, or disbelieve, anything you please but placing God on the same level as 'allah' is offensive to Jews and Christians alike. :)

No offense taken, at least by me. I agree that a little less sensitivity on this board would be to everyone's benefit. Since you CAN'T place the King of Kings on the same level as allah and other false gods, seeing as how He is also your King and Creator of all things, there isn't a problem. Can't demote Him, disEnchanted; He's the boss! I'll save my ire for important things. :)

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

It is a totally peaceful religion, and we should all adopt it without any further discussion :P

:)

I hope that people realize that my response here was somewhat 'tongue in cheek' :):P:taped:

you had me wondering, I don't know you very well and did not know how to take your comment, as may others....thanks for clarifying :P:P