• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Note: As a former Cop I must advise anyone don't "shoot to wound". You'll most likely either get sued or put in jail. If you or a loved one is in immenint danger to serious bodliy injury or death.....shoot "center mass". If he's armed and you shoot him in the leg, your probably going to see Jesus a little early.

Marnie: Did you give that nightgown a chance to surrender before you shot? :huh:

:) No, but I did give it a proper burial, with full honors. It was a good dress and served me very well. It just got in the way.

I received my firearm training at Quantico, among other places, and "shoot to kill" is a good motto. And never point your weapon at anybody unless you intend to discharge it.

I have not problem with anybody owning an assault weapon, provided they have the training to use it. If the criminal element has access to them (albeit illegally) then honest citizens should, as well. Heck, I'd own a cannon if I could get my hands on one.

I can get you one, their around 4500 for the basic model! :laugh:

Sold! Can I get it across the state line?? :) It should have a silencer, too. I wouldn't want to neighbors to get jealous of my firepower.

Well the question should be is can you lift the ball to put it in! :cool: thats one heavy sucker!

gotta pack plently of powder into it too!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Eliyahuw, you're a nut. :huh::)

Ahhhh do you think we walk around with guns strapped to our waist or something................. :huh:

Actually, thats interesting. I have some friends that went to Texas and said about half the people they saw actually were carrying guns. Now I realize that Texas is not the US... how many people actually carry guns on them?

I have a Carry and Conceal, and I do! I carry mine wherever I go.

I had to go to the courthouse a couple years ago to donate to the police officers donut and coffee fund, they had to meet their ticket quota ya know, and i was just so fortunate to have to donate 139.00 to the fund. may it add 100 pounds on each and every one of them!

Anyway, i walked into the courthouse, went up to the metal detector and pulled my .44 mag out and laid it on the counter. the officer jumped and hollered you can't bring that in here and do you have a ccw!?

I looked at him and said, i do have a ccw and if you think i am going to leave it outside of the door your crazy, you can hold it til i am done with my donation.

I walked through, and he picked it up and was messing with it, told him put my weapon down, that i didn't particularly want him pawing my weapon and he didn't have any right to do so. he glared at me put it down, i paid my donation and walked out and picked up my weapon and returned it to its holster nd went on about my day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Ahhhh do you think we walk around with guns strapped to our waist or something................. :huh:

Actually, thats interesting. I have some friends that went to Texas and said about half the people they saw actually were carrying guns. Now I realize that Texas is not the US... how many people actually carry guns on them?

I have a Carry and Conceal, and I do! I carry mine wherever I go.

I had to go to the courthouse a couple years ago to donate to the police officers donut and coffee fund, they had to meet their ticket quota ya know, and i was just so fortunate to have to donate 139.00 to the fund. may it add 100 pounds on each and every one of them!

Anyway, i walked into the courthouse, went up to the metal detector and pulled my .44 mag out and laid it on the counter. the officer jumped and hollered you can't bring that in here and do you have a ccw!?

I looked at him and said, i do have a ccw and if you think i am going to leave it outside of the door your crazy, you can hold it til i am done with my donation.

I walked through, and he picked it up and was messing with it, told him put my weapon down, that i didn't particularly want him pawing my weapon and he didn't have any right to do so. he glared at me put it down, i paid my donation and walked out and picked up my weapon and returned it to its holster nd went on about my day.

Yeah, I can relate. I hate people pawing my weapon. Some people, you'd swear they never saw a gun before. Mine is a Lady Smith, 2-inch barrel, five-shot, .32-frame revolver. Very cool. It's old, but packs a wallop.

Eliyahuw, you're a nut. :huh::)

I agree 100% with that statement!

:)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I am actually shocked and surprised at the amount of guns you all have! I mean, I know the whole "2nd amendment" thing but sheesh! This is just insane. Whatever happened to putting your trust in the Lord for safety!? :24:

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I don't own a gun myself, but my daddy owns a few shotguns and he has made sure his daughters know how to shoot. I hope they never take the right to bear arms away. If they do, the criminals will declare that day a national holiday!

Imagine if every law abiding person carried a gun....would any criminal dare try anything with you if he knew you were packing?

I don't own a gun myself, but my daddy owns a few shotguns and he has made sure his daughters know how to shoot. I hope they never take the right to bear arms away. If they do, the criminals will declare that day a national holiday!

Imagine if every law abiding person carried a gun....would any criminal dare try anything with you if he knew you were packing?

Well if they did try anything, we wouldn't have criminals now would we :24: there would be a major short supply of them fairly quickly!

I am actually shocked and surprised at the amount of guns you all have! I mean, I know the whole "2nd amendment" thing but sheesh! This is just insane. Whatever happened to putting your trust in the Lord for safety!? :24:

putting your trust in the lord for your safety? would you like to show me a verse where he said he will stop the criminal from killing you?

I put my trust in the lord to protect me from satans attacks. A criminal attacking me is not necessarily satans attack.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

putting your trust in the lord for your safety? would you like to show me a verse where he said he will stop the criminal from killing you?

I put my trust in the lord to protect me from satans attacks. A criminal attacking me is not necessarily satans attack.

Don't shoot!

From this place:

"God helps those who help themselves!"

Hezekiah 6:1

This verse, of course, is not in the Bible. Hezekiah sounds plausible enough, but is not a real book of scripture. "Yeah! That's from the book of Hezekiah, isn't it?" is the code-word for these kinds of phantom texts.

This would seem old news by now, but just recently a friend of ours was scandalized when we told her this "verse" did not exist.

More important, this "verse" is unbiblical in its meaning. It is exactly the opposite of the message of scripture.

Jer 17:5 (NIV) This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD."

Prov 28:26 (NIV) He who trusts in himself is a fool...

(I'm guilty of thinking that verse existed at one time)