IGNORED

What is the one "VICE" you'd really like to kick?

MeCajunboy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1985

When I say "vice," I'm referring to something in your everyday life that you perhaps overdo and you'd like to eliminate from your life. Not necessarily referring to "sin." For instance my vice that I'd really like to eliminate is "coffee." Particularly, Starbucks coffee....that darn White Chocolate Mocca Capp. with all that sugar.....Golly! See, I just got myself in the mood for another......lol.

What's yours?

there are so many sins and "vices" that i really need to kick ... but i guess laziness would be a big one for me, in terms of vices. i'm one of those types is so active once i get going, but the hardest part is getting me started ... i have way too much free time on my hands than i know what to do with, so that makes me lazy and bored.

my brother quoted a verse from the Bible that says, "laziness brings deep sleep."

and that is so true.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/29/1985

When I say "vice," I'm referring to something in your everyday life that you perhaps overdo and you'd like to eliminate from your life. Not necessarily referring to "sin." For instance my vice that I'd really like to eliminate is "coffee." Particularly, Starbucks coffee....that darn White Chocolate Mocca Capp. with all that sugar.....Golly! See, I just got myself in the mood for another......lol.

What's yours?

there are so many sins and "vices" that i really need to kick ... but i guess laziness would be a big one for me, in terms of vices. i'm one of those types is so active once i get going, but the hardest part is getting me started ... i have way too much free time on my hands than i know what to do with, so that makes me lazy and bored.

my brother quoted a verse from the Bible that says, "laziness brings deep sleep."

and that is so true.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

What's yours?

and that is so true.

Hi Brian, Be careful when you interpret versus such as this one "laziness brings deep sleep." They, as well as this one usually has deeper meanings than what we interpret them to mean , expecially in the early stages of our learning. You might want to try an "exercise" regimine. As this will give you both, more energy and will absorb empty time on your hands. Remember, "idol time is the devil's workshop." Work hard but take time to enjoy life too.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

No, but the boss will "dock" someones pay, to clean up the bloody "deck."

HeeHee.....this is fun! :laugh:

Perhaps the "dock" will help in clean up the "Bloody" deck? :P

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

Worthyboards is my only VICE.

Anyone here wish to help me kick the habbit? :emot-pinochio::emot-pinochio:

Why? :emot-pinochio:

What's yours?

MeCajonboy, out of curiosity, I notcie you initiate a lot of general questions, many that don't seem to talk about Jesus. And I'm sure I've missed a lot, but what motivates you to ask all these questions. It seems suspicious to me. Where are you coming from? What are you trying to accomplish? Why are you interested in people's vices. Something in my spirit says something is a little tweeked here.

Edited by Cudabob

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I would have to say cigarettes, I've made many attempts to quit, but failed. I'll quit sooner or later.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It's not smoking for me, I stopped almost 7 years ago....

I am addicted to bbq ribs so those are staying...

I would have to say spending to much time on this computer.....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

0ver-indulging in food - eating chocolates and sweets when I am feeling low.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

What's yours?

MeCajonboy, out of curiosity, I notcie you initiate a lot of general questions, many that don't seem to talk about Jesus. And I'm sure I've missed a lot, but what motivates you to ask all these questions. It seems suspicious to me. Where are you coming from? What are you trying to accomplish? Why are you interested in people's vices. Something in my spirit says something is a little tweeked here.

He's trying to get inside of our minds. :thumbsup: