• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Wow. You made a great point, and shamed me at the same time.

You are right on the money. I have got to stop talking, and get out there and do it.

Thanks for the tough love! :emot-hug:

Shalom Kari,

G-d bless you! If He uses you with the gift of healing, I pray for you and that you will do His will in being a vessel of His healing power to heal the sick, raise the dead, make the lame to walk, give sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf! May the L-rd use you mightily to do His work in His Name and for His glory! :wub::emot-hug:

Thank-you, Vickilynn. That was very sweet of you! :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Thanks for the replys guys. The reason I started this thread is because I was watching a Benny Hinn video and there was this little girl in a wheelchair...and her mother was saying that she KNEW God healed today and she had all the faith in the world that God was going to heal her crippled little girl. They were so happy going to the service in anticipation of healing...

...well, I think you know how this story ended.

It just broke my heart so much! All I could ask was why, why, why??? They had so much faith that it was going to happen!

Sometimes I just let these things get to me. I mean, if God says we can heal, and expel demons, and even raise the dead, I take that as a promise and a fact. But when was the last time you saw a Christian raise anyone from the dead? Not in some far away country, but here...in the USA?

Jesus said,I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die. And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die. (John 11.25,26)

I think that there is no reason to raise the people from the dead in this day of age.

I beleive if some Christians are true beleivers and they could heal and raise people from dead, that they wouldn't have it televised.

Thanks for the replys guys. The reason I started this thread is because I was watching a Benny Hinn video and there was this little girl in a wheelchair...and her mother was saying that she KNEW God healed today and she had all the faith in the world that God was going to heal her crippled little girl. They were so happy going to the service in anticipation of healing...

It just broke my heart so much! All I could ask was why, why, why??? They had so much faith that it was going to happen!

Sometimes I just let these things get to me. I mean, if God says we can heal, and expel demons, and even raise the dead, I take that as a promise and a fact. But when was the last time you saw a Christian raise anyone from the dead? Not in some far away country, but here...in the USA?

Jesus said,I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die. And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die. (John 11.25,26)

I think that there is no reason to raise the people from the dead in this day of age.

I beleive if some Christians are true beleivers and they could heal and raise people from dead, that they wouldn't have it televised.

Why WOULDN'T they have it on TV? That would sure be a slap in the face to all the atheists in the world, and boost faith in God!

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/07/1959

I agree Faith has something to do with it but God's Will is what ultimately decides who is healed and who isn't as has been pointed out Jesus didn't heal everyone he met- he visited Simon who was a leper but as far as we know Simon was still a leper when Jesus left. God does allow sickness for a reason and purpose- if you look at Job that purpose was to bring Job closer to God- it may be different in every case!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I agree Faith has something to do with it but God's Will is what ultimately decides who is healed and who isn't as has been pointed out Jesus didn't heal everyone he met- he visited Simon who was a leper but as far as we know Simon was still a leper when Jesus left. God does allow sickness for a reason and purpose- if you look at Job that purpose was to bring Job closer to God- it may be different in every case!

"If God allows sickness for a reason, why does He say in 3 John 2, "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."

If He says He wants us to be in health, He would be contradicting His own words by making us sickness.

Shalom,

That's not proof that G-d heals everyone. We live in bodies that are decaying because of the Fall.

Jesus did not heal everyone, only some.

G-d does not GIVE us sickness, it is a side-effect of the Fall. However, He chooses to heal some and not others. That is Scriptural.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Why WOULDN'T they have it on TV? That would sure be a slap in the face to all the atheists in the world, and boost faith in God!

Peoples faith in God was never the problem, I think that a lot of people beleive in God.

The problem is that people are not willing to folow Gods commandments. They say that they beleive in God and then go and break Gods commandments on daily bases.

God bless you.

Peoples faith in God was never the problem, I think that a lot of people beleive in God.

Well, there are a lot of "Thomases" in the world that have a need to stick their fingers in the wounds...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

All healing is from God. Sometimes He chooses to use the medical community, or sometimes He chooses to use more supernatural means. But all healing comes from Him

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Does God heal today? Do Christians have the power in Jesus' name in this day and age to heal? If that is true, why are we not all going to hospitals and healing in the name of Jesus?

Why are we not pulling people up out of wheelchairs?

Why are we not going into funeral homes and raising the dead? Didn't Jesus say we would be able to do these things?

Why are we not, in the name of Jesus, healing the blind? The deaf?

Is healing part of the atonement, or is it just wishful thinking on our part?

To be healed is such a matter of faith, and Christ can percieve whether one has the faith to be healed of any plague.

Cursed be all they that turn from his commandments, ordiances and laws. Do you know that your curse can lie because of your abominations? Many things will get into the way of a man's healing, and why should I tell you that I have often diseases that affect eating and working long hours? Yet the touch of Christ Iesu staunch any plague that you may have.

I should not apologize for the crudeness of the 1525-1537 Tyndale and Mathhew actual texts, I feel that modern scribes have made such a thing that Christ Iesus is to be preached in his time.'

John 8:42 (1526 Tyndale N.T)

Access my webpage for more about the N.T Jesus said unto them: if God were your father, then would ye have loved me. For I proceeded forth and come from God. Neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not know my speech? Because ye cannot abide the hearing of my words.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father, ye will follow: He was a murderer from the beginning; And abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, then speaketh he of his own. For he is a liar, and the father thereof.

45 And because I tell you the truth, therefore believe ye not me.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

I do not have time to read through this like I should as I have little ones to run after but let me say God most definitely heals.

I can tell you stories of many times the Lord has healed one of us in the last 30 years..

He has healed when we have prayed and He said He would..

Other times we have needed physicians to help us..

It is all in God's hands, whether He uses a Physician or touches us with His mighty hand in a moment of time....

Yes most definitely , God heals... :)