• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

i am in the ready-to wear biz with the Nordic

i am very sorry to say but i still want to say that the Nordic is a lot more lazy than the Chinese,

we are used to work more than 8 hours a day but to them ,one more minute is impossible

a lot of time,just several minutes can solve the problem today but they tell me to join the weather and enjoy the sunshine is more important than the biz and do not mind the case delay to tommorrow even the day after tomorrow!!!

a lot of times i must push them again and again to slove the problem or they will entirely forget the case!!!

i do not know how to express my felling,bcs their income is lots and lots more than us-------we chinese is not the golden digger,the industry is deep in our blood from thoustands of years' tradition,generation and generation ,we work so hard,from the childhood,we be teached:better life is bcs the hard working

but the global case is seemed the phrase is not so correct

is the Arab working hard?

is the Nordic working hard?

their luck and our suffering is just bcs they believe G-D and we do not know the LORD?

i do not konw if i clearly express my question,i myself feel that i can not say all i want to say ,bcs to write so big topic in english is a little diffcult to me,and i can not found some complex but more accurate word,

what i wonder is

it is seems that be blessing is completely depend on the faith not the hard working or clever

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  970
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

it is seems that be blessing is completely depend on the faith not the hard working or clever