• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,227
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1964

:emot-hug: we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly. Well, except that I'm from Canada. Are you all taking into the account that there are warlords killing millions in African countries with no gun laws? Anyways, I'm going to head back into my barracks and continue my work making bullets 23 hours a day for my evil war lord taskmaster. :mgfrog:

Ok take my post out of context here :wub:

I didn't say anything about Gun Laws. I was not making any kind of political statement on gun laws. I was just making the observation when the mass populace does not have guns they are very vulnerable to people with guns, and no amount of gun laws will keep the guns out of the "bad guys" hands. ie: warlords. Currently GB has enough deterrent to keep the war lords out. You have more guns. You have some very big ones in fact. The only problem you have is, who controlls those guns. Right now it is your Government. So who controls your Government, and will they be in control 20,30, 50 years from now?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

:o we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :24:

My thoughts exactly. Well, except that I'm from Canada. Are you all taking into the account that there are warlords killing millions in African countries with no gun laws? Anyways, I'm going to head back into my barracks and continue my work making bullets 23 hours a day for my evil war lord taskmaster. :24:

Ok take my post out of context here :o

I didn't say anything about Gun Laws. I was not making any kind of political statement on gun laws. I was just making the observation when the mass populace does not have guns they are very vulnerable to people with guns, and no amount of gun laws will keep the guns out of the "bad guys" hands. ie: warlords. Currently GB has enough deterrent to keep the war lords out. You have more guns. You have some very big ones in fact. The only problem you have is, who controlls those guns. Right now it is your Government. So who controls your Government, and will they be in control 20,30, 50 years from now?

If there was a violent take-over, you're probably right that the US will be better off. The problem is, I think the bad governments in our future won't come through violent take-overs. They'll come through slowly deceiving the population to the point where these governments come in with full support from the population.

The problem is, all the guns in the world wouldn't stop a muslim take over. I highly doubt they'll just march in with an army, then our countries militaries would be able to attack. The muslim takeover will be carried out by muslim's immigrating into the country and demanding more rights for their religion. Eventually just talking about religion will be illegal because you might offend the muslim minority. Then eventually it won't be a minority anymore, which is when the real problems will start. That's just my guess anyway, the muslims won't break in by force, they'll slip in and destroy our countries from the inside-out.

You've hit the nail on the head.

Muslims believe in big families. Those born here can vote when they are of age. We already have one muslim in Congress who took the oath of office on the Koran. The larger the population gets and the more they intimidate our spineless "lets include everyone" type Congress critters one day they will have the votes to try to make changes we do not want. Think they can't get elected? The Saudis are spending millions to build mosques in this country so they can do their recruiting. They have billions in oil money, and hey, crooked pollies love money, and so do lobbyists. Sooner or later the checks and balances system will be overcome, and we will wind up with an Islamic flag flying over the capitol.

We will fall from inside out, not unlike Rome did - just for different reasons.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

:24: we have war lords killing millions in Britain .... :24:

My thoughts exactly. Well, except that I'm from Canada. Are you all taking into the account that there are warlords killing millions in African countries with no gun laws? Anyways, I'm going to head back into my barracks and continue my work making bullets 23 hours a day for my evil war lord taskmaster. :taped:

Well, that's when you do what I do, and dig a bunker under the ground and stockpile enough weapons and ammunition to arm a militia. But, be sure to include a hat rack, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a place to put my John Deer truck driver hat.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :taped:

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :24:

They'd probably say, well, maybe you would like to see what I have on the bottom shelf. Do you want duel sub-machine guns or one M60?

• Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :taped:

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :24:

The problem is, all the guns in the world wouldn't stop a muslim take over. I highly doubt they'll just march in with an army, then our countries militaries would be able to attack. The muslim takeover will be carried out by muslim's immigrating into the country and demanding more rights for their religion. Eventually just talking about religion will be illegal because you might offend the muslim minority. Then eventually it won't be a minority anymore, which is when the real problems will start. That's just my guess anyway, the muslims won't break in by force, they'll slip in and destroy our countries from the inside-out.

Too true. We are rolling over even as we speak.....even our funny pages aren't safe. Did you all see this?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294779,00.html

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

Walla, can I assume the oath of office is usually taken on a Bible? (I'm not American, so my knowledge of American politics is still a tad lacking). If so, the fact that he was allowed to use the Koran scares me more than the fact that he's a Muslim in office. America may have been built on a Christian base, but it has fallen to pieces under us.

Justin, if I ever build a bunker, you'll need to lend me your hat rack design, one cannot be without a hat rack. :24:

Kari, I hadn't seen that article. It's annoying how the strip making fun of Christianity concept of heaven went through with no problem but one that might offend Muslim's was banned. Not only have we given the Muslim's equal rights, they are now given more protection than Christians.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :)

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :)

Too true. We are rolling over even as we speak.....even our funny pages aren't safe. Did you all see this?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294779,00.html

Why is it bad that there is a muslim in office? Why are we afraid of muslims? I mean seriously, "the muslims won't break in by force, they'll slip in and destroy our countries from the inside-out." That sounds like the 1800's when the slave owners were afraid that the slaves would rise up and take over. How horrible are we to be scared for our country just because there is one man in office with different beliefs. This country was definetly not founded on Christian principles. Most of our founding fathers owned slaves, some had more than one wife. I believe this country was founded on the belief that the people who came here, pilgrims, needed freedom. Freedom to own their own piece of land, freedom from the tyrant king, freedom from oppression, and yes, heaven forbid, freedom of religion.

I believe we have the right to bear arms as written by our forefathers to protect us from a hostile government takeover. Even if martial law gets implemented at some point we shouldn't give up this right.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

I can just imagine the reaction I would get if I applied for a gun licence stating I wanted to be prepared for the muslum take over :)

If I wanted to be "armed " I think I would be better off with knives and bows than with guns that need bullets ...if the country is taken over by these warlords I am not too sure that they would be willing to let me buy bullets to resist them :)

Kelian ya got it right on the mark. Somewhere this madness needs to stop but how can we do it? Our immigration laws are a joke. Unless we close the borders and expell all non christians (not that that will do much good) our only hope is Jesus. When He comes he will take care of the problem in His way.