IGNORED

Does anyone know where to find the scripture.....

Guest angel a

Guest angel a

i have tried to find the scripture concerning "you will not be able to tell one season from the next" before the Day of the Lord? i've looked and looked and have not been able to locate it in scripture. Please if you could help me to locate this scripture, i would be so thankful. May the LORD Bless you all. angela

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I think you mean the passage where Jesus tells His Disciples "It is not for you to know the times or seasons which the Father has put in His own control...." (Acts 1:7)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

i have tried to find the scripture concerning "you will not be able to tell one season from the next" before the Day of the Lord? i've looked and looked and have not been able to locate it in scripture. Please if you could help me to locate this scripture, i would be so thankful. May the LORD Bless you all. angela

Are you thinking of Acts 1:7 ? If not, try "www.blueletterbible.com". I've found it very helpful in looking up passages by key words or phrases.

Nite,

Fiosh

:emot-dance:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

What you have quoted is not scripture, Acts 1:7 comes close, or you may be thinking of '1 Thessalonians 5:1.'

Agape, H.

Hey Truster! how ya doin' buddy???

Anita

• Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Amos 4:7 "I also withheld rain from you when the harvest was still three months away. I sent rain on one town, but withheld it from another. One field had rain; another had none and dried up.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

Maybe you are thinking of the scripture in Matthew 24:37-39

This is the Amp. version:

37 As were the days of Noah, so will the coming of the Son of Man.

38 For just in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking. [men] marrying and [women] being given in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah went into the ark.

39 And they did not know orunderstand until the flood came and swept them away--so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Hope this helps!! :mgfrog:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

OP - The verse you're referring to - the weather is so "off," you can't determine what season it is?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

OP - The verse you're referring to - the weather is so "off," you can't determine what season it is?

HUH :mgfrog:

Guest angel a

Yes. Is there any scripture that says- you will not be able to tell one season from another or something to that effect.

You see, myself and many others have quoted this to one another. Now as i am looking for this scripture, i am unable to find it. i've often thought of this scripture as i've grown up untill now, because of the increasingly irregular weather patterns.

i am beginning to think that it maybe, that it has been taught because of a number of scriptures would suggest this to be true, but it is not necessarily the exact quote in scripture. If you can help any further i thank you, and all of you that have help so far.

Bless you in CHRIST JESUS, angela

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Am 9:13 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt." KJV

This isn't the verse that I remember that it means the same thing, doesn't it?

The verse that I'm thinking of was referred to on a couple of websites but they didn't give the scriptural basis.

I had just spent some time looking for the following verse b/c I thought it said 10 but it's 7 -

Isa 4:1 "When that day comes, seven women will grab one man and say, "We'll eat our own food and provide our own clothes. Just let us marry you for your name. Take away our disgrace." If the above verse isn't it, can you remember a word or phrase that we could use to search for? I searched for "season" and "seasons" in biblegateway.