• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

At this very moment one of the most liberal organizations in our nation has fraudulent papers before a court in the Midwest awaiting permission to begin the systematic slaughter of innocent children on Tuesday.

Using false pretense, misdirected answers on applications, and fraudulent forms Planned Parenthood is awaiting word to see if it will be allowed to open a super-butchery in Aurora Illinois this coming Tuesday. The situation highlights a new trend for the tax-payer subsidized organization that is now resorting to lying to municipalities and their populations in order to set up shop, hack women's uteruses and slice children's bodies like lunchmeat. Some of the children just inches from birth.

The way it works is first they set-up a phony name for a phony company. In the Aurora Illinois case they filed their fraudulent permits under the name of Gemini Office Management Corporation. Pretending to be a neutral landlord, they then asserted on the forms requesting the construction permits that the "tenant is unknown."

With the municipality duped, the residents of Aurora feel betrayed. Several reports have emanated from the region demonstrating that even people who do not normally protest abortion publicly are outraged and feel that they have been lied to.

And they should feel this way, because they have.

Steve Trombley, head of Planned Parenthood Chicago, said in an interview with Fox News that it was his feeling that Planned Parenthood had answered every question honestly and that his crew had followed the letter of the law.

He them added, "We did however work hard to make sure that our opponents did not find out."

But doesn't purposefully deceiving city officials on municipal legal forms, permits, and applications add up to fraud?

The Village of Aurora thought so. At least enough to haul Planned Parenthood before the judge who will now decide the case? The Aurora case follows similar deceptions in Texas, Washington DC, and New York. . . .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

This is the result of those who have no fear of, or even belief in, God.

Those butchers make me sick....

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

I have in my past filled out many State, federal and local city forms. All these forms carry a warning just before or just after the signature line.

]The warning states in effect, that purposefully misleading or supplying false information with the intent to deceive or defraud is a Felony.

I'll bet that no matter the outcome, none of these individuals will be charged, tried or convicted.

They all seem to have some sort of magical way of avoiding conviction, but let oneof us make a istake on a form and whoosh, off to prison we go.

It's getting to the point where I'm actually begining to hate liberals and thats not a good thing.

They all seem to have some sort of magical way of avoiding conviction,.

SO much money is being made by this slaughter that they own the Democratic party and some republicans too

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

It seems like abortion is a religion at planned parenthood that comes with millions in profit.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

It seems like abortion is a religion at planned parenthood that comes with millions in profit.

:o I would say you hit the nail on the head!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Yes, blood money, that they will answer for one day.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Doesn't it make you sick?

And there's Christians here that believe Planned Parenthood is noble and compassionate.

I think, in a way, PP's covert activities is a testament to how public opinion has turned against abortion.

So, sad, that over 40 million Americans have been murdered by blaspheming the name of freedom. Land of the free, huh? Well not for those 40 million.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

This is the result of those who have no fear of, or even belief in, God.

Those butchers make me sick....

Those butchers will pay in the end. This is one reason why I refuse to vote for any candidate that condones abortion in any way. If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile, but it's already gone way too far...