• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

I don't think the New York Times is even worthy of bird poop.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

The thing that surprised me is that the Times, which has long served the same role for the DNC that Pravda served for Joseph Stalin

So true. Libs still cant let go of the thought that the Soviet model was the ideal. The New York Times is nothing but a commie rag...

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I used to get letters all the time wanting me to take the Times, I always returned them with 'THE NEW YORK TIMES' scratched out, and I wrote in: "TERRORIST DAILY INFORMER", and on the inside I would put a note saying when I was in the mood for Communist Propoganda, I just went and bought a copy of the Weekly worker.

Still they didn't stop. Finally a loadeda sturdy box with broken computer keyboards, a broken down printer, used children's coloring books, and a few rocks, until I got the weight up to 10 or 20 pounds, taped their "Business Reply Envelpe" to it for the address, and mailed it. After they had to pay the post office for mailing 10 or 20 pounds of JUNK, they stopped sending me their worthless letters.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I used to get letters all the time wanting me to take the Times, I always returned them with 'THE NEW YORK TIMES' scratched out, and I wrote in: "TERRORIST DAILY INFORMER", and on the inside I would put a note saying when I was in the mood for Communist Propoganda, I just went and bought a copy of the Weekly worker.

Still they didn't stop. Finally a loadeda sturdy box with broken computer keyboards, a broken down printer, used children's coloring books, and a few rocks, until I got the weight up to 10 or 20 pounds, taped their "Business Reply Envelpe" to it for the address, and mailed it. After they had to pay the post office for mailing 10 or 20 pounds of JUNK, they stopped sending me their worthless letters.

:b::P

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  4,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  1

This is a manufactured scandal. Newspapers are desperate for Ad Revenue, and there is nothing out of the ordinary at all for them to discount space for a full page ad. Of course, lets not let facts get in the way of propagating the great liberal media myth.

For comparison, lets look at everyone's favorite right wing rag, Newsmax. Upon pulling up their homepage, I was greeted with the following advertisements for fine patriotic products such as:

Orexis - "The only all natural male sexual enhancement with guaranteed immediate and long lasting results...She loves that he takes Orexis"

Evidently, Newsmax's discerning readers are in need of such a product.

There are also ads for Laura Ingram's latest book, Netflix, Mortgage Refinancing (we all know conservatives love those big cookie cutter McMansions), various dating services, some pyramid scheme for currency investing, and everyone's suburban favorite, Chilis. (I bet if I would have kept refreshing the page, the next ad would have been for one of those diet pills that are so strong that you should only take them if you need to lose a lot of weight).

• Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Wow Kat! tell us how you really feel. :noidea:

:whistling: CLASSIC! :thumbsup:

For comparison, lets look at everyone's favorite right wing rag, Newsmax. Upon pulling up their homepage, I was greeted with the following advertisements for fine patriotic products such as:

Orexis - "The only all natural male sexual enhancement with guaranteed immediate and long lasting results...She loves that he takes Orexis"

Evidently, Newsmax's discerning readers are in need of such a product.

There are also ads for Laura Ingram's latest book, Netflix, Mortgage Refinancing (we all know conservatives love those big cookie cutter McMansions), various dating services, some pyramid scheme for currency investing, and everyone's suburban favorite, Chilis. (I bet if I would have kept refreshing the page, the next ad would have been for one of those diet pills that are so strong that you should only take them if you need to lose a lot of weight).

We should condemn them for being Capitalists? Typical commie speak.....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Days Won:  3

We should condemn them for being Capitalists? Typical commie speak.....

You realize, you would be condemning them for the same reason you are condemning the Times? They have to cut prices to get advertising revenue, and newsmax is desperate for advertisers as well?

Also, do you have any form of argument that doens't involve name calling? It doesn't really produce any intellectual debate. forrest isn't a communist.