• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:) from damo1

CHOIR OF HARD KNOCKS

When this came on tv in Australia on abc as i watched this i cried as these guys are of the street and i thought i would share what one man has done as this has touched many people that watched this these guys come from diffrent back grounds and have been able to share there experiances and also turn there lives around

i just want to share this i know other christians might have a diffrent view when they read this and also have something to say as well so i hope this can be shared hear to inspire others

Born and Educated in Melbourne Johnathan bagan his singing carer with Victoria State opera Joining the first Australian tour of pirates of penzance in 1984 with John English June Brone Hill and Mairina prior

With a deep commitment to the community and youth and music education Johnathan has directed some of australias finest Community ChoirS also Creating the Australian pop Choir pop kidz and the sydney street Choir prior to his return to his home town of Melbourne Where he has Created the Choir Off Hard Knocks

Johnathan says the formation of the Choir of hard knocks has given him the oppertunity to use the musical gifts i have been blessed with and Wonderfal experiance i have had as a proffessional singer conducted to bring pleasure and a sence of belonging and self esteem to those who Joined this exciting new project

Choir of hard knocks also gives the audiance and publick at large an oppertunity to see the other side of those who are disadvantaged and discover the powerfull and moving stories of those who wil be given a voice in more ways than one to be recognised appreciated and applauded for what we do in life has to be the essance of any humen beings self respect and self worth

you can go into this link choir of hard knocks abc tv

and when you are in the sight just click that link i gave you and you wil be able to read the story of how choir of hard knocks started if you want to listen to the music when you are in the sight hit this link video extras and just enjoy the music i trust that you wil be blessed by reading this awsem story of what this man is doing not just for homeless people but for others who joined this group

this is there main link but it is not set up just yet which is www.choirofhardknocks.com.au

go to the main web sight that i gave you which is this choir of hard knocks abc tv

be blessed from damo1

Here is the link (added by mod)

http://abc.net.au/tv/hardknocks/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2

:whistling: form damo1

ps i have asked one of the mods hear to help set up these links i gave so others on worthy can get into these links as i am new to this so forgive me as i am stil learning and not good as most are my friend from church is comming to my place on friday to teach me how to do this so hope fully after brent leaves i wil be as good as most the links i gave to this story are correct so in advance please forgive me as i am stil a baby learning my way around this computer i am going to do a course also next year to be more better as well

i just wanted to share this with other worthy members as it blessed me and i know it wil bless you as well

fromdamo1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,836
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Is this the site you wanted to link to?:

Choir or hard knocks

Is this the site you wanted to link to?:

Choir or hard knocks

from damo1 yes thank you very much blessings as i just wanted other worthy members to be able to get into as i was just about to contac a mod to delete it and start it again fresh

from damo1

:whistling: from damo1

high sweety cakes showed me how to set this link up to choir of hard knocks and hear it is

My Webpage choir of hard knocks abc tv

when you are in there just go to video extras and you wil be able to see what the choir of hard knocks sings and i hope it blesses you as much as it did bless me

when in there hit high broadband not low as it cuts out on low broadband

if you have troble just go into sweety cakes reply he left me and link into that sight

i was going to ask the mods to delet this and re start it again i am stil a baby getting my head around this computer yet i am going to be doing a course next year so i can be more advanced in setting links up with in the posts i put on worthy

sorry for this please bare with me from damo1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  705
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  11/23/1958

Yeh had a listen to them very good eh and so good to see what they are achieving.

Thanks for showing us this.

:thumbsup: